reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You just turned down getting +150 and spotted +5 units. If $10,000 is a lot of money to you, we could do it for less, I don't care. But I'm not gonna waste 2 months for $1k. As for arguments, there would be none, all plays are a go. Just screenshot a pic of the line and it's good. Nothing to argue about. The fact I'm from WA should have nothing to do with this. If you're just not interested that's fine too

But FFS, can you tell me what Kickles has to do with me?
    I hate everything about you and every thought you have, but this one.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You just turned down getting +150 and spotted +5 units. If $10,000 is a lot of money to you, we could do it for less, I don't care. But I'm not gonna waste 2 months for $1k. As for arguments, there would be none, all plays are a go. Just screenshot a pic of the line and it's good. Nothing to argue about. The fact I'm from WA should have nothing to do with this. If you're just not interested that's fine too

But FFS, can you tell me what Kickles has to do with me?

Nothing to do with it? I can't just go next door and get my money. I don't trust you at all so NO, I will not be doing any type of business with you or anybody else I've never met

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Nothing to do with it? I can't just go next door and get my money. I don't trust you at all so NO, I will not be doing any type of business with you or anybody else I've never met
    Thats fine, I understand.

But to come full circle, what the hell does Kickles have to do with me?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I hate everything about you and every thought you have, but this one.
    The feeling is mutual you pedo supporting faqqot

So lets enjoy this one moment in time, exist together and appreciate this unique situation we're in

First 12