SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Damnit - trying to quote and sent you a point. Haha. Oh well. Harry - this is awesome. A guy who can control emotions, support a family, have a little fun gambling, and cash out enough to have some spending money. American Dream my man. So happy to hear that!! I've got a couple of kids and gambling money comes after funding college, retirement, savings, and operations. Only way to live.

Do you do a lot of live betting or do you lock in early and are just that good??
    i do fairly well in nfl and college football i slso do ml parlays in nfl that too has been golden..i follow and listen to dom slipknot and ayo in college basketball and i also try to select a few now i dont withdraw thousands but every year i do well enough to take out 1500 to 3000 and take fam on vacation or weekend trip I leave just a little in for baseball but thats goes quick not big on bases

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

usually by playoffs im at 1200 or so and i will admit i do bet bigger in nfl playoffs as its easier to see sides also great for ml parlays.
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 11-30-16 at 01:04 PM.

First 12