sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Looking like rain here today, so I will likely be bouncing around SBR for most of the day. No picks until game time. So if you have any interest in seeing the picks (tail or fade) just check this thread at around 6:50, 7:20, 7:50... you get the idea. I know many of you think this is fade material now... DO NOT FADE. I'm serious that will be a very dangerous thing to do... like deciding sword swallowing is your new hobby.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    There you go! I don't recall this clash we had in the past, but if you say so then I'm sorry I did not give you the proper acknowledgement at the time. I also think Eagles will crush the Pack. You look good there.

I think I have been having way too much fun with this thread. I can flip the switch when I want to. I think that time is now Monday.
    Fair enough...I'll say this one time only just to refresh your memory and then I'll leave it alone...it started two weeks ago when the Browns played the Steelers...I said Steelers (-8) was my best bet and lock of the week...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Steelers (-8) my best bet of the day...browns are scrappy but basically playing out the string...Pitt is a much better team with more talent and depth and they have lost 4 in a row so complacency won't be an issue for this game...it bears repeating, Big Ben is 19 - 2 vs the Browns for his career...translation:

your immediate response....

You are a loser with no ability to cap for winners. GL after you lost your bet

and of'course Pitt easily won 24 - 9....you didn't say good job or even congratulate me....and then it just spiraled downward from there...the latest episode was this past weekend when you got on me for doing a teaser play..I had the Ravens (+8.5) and Panthers (+16.5) to win $800 and you started with the name calling and saying how Cinci was going to win straight up and how the Raiders were going to destroy Carolina and that is when you made the wager with USCphilly on the panthers/raiders game (-3.5)...here again, I won the wager and you didn't congratulate me...just left and disappeared....

All I need is Baltimore (+8.5) and Carolina (+16.5) to cash in for another profitable week!.......lost $500 yesterday in college football...

your immediate response once again....

Now that I give it some thought, I also think it is likely that Oakland will beat up on Carolina. When Carolina loses, they tend to lose big. You made some bad choices there. Parlays & Teasers are for losers

and then we exchanged a few words afterwards but I left well enough alone and let my gambling speak for itself...here again, I easily won the wager which was a hefty amount and you didn't even congratulate or thank me...just disappeared and left...well, that's the long and short of it as it pertains to you and I....hopefully that clears up any confusion between the two of us...now, let's bury the hatchet and pick some winners...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow... after reading da manster's well-worded post, there are two things that are certain on SBR:

1. he'll hit almost anything; and

2. you don't wanna get crosswise with him....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

sportsfan9698

You want to "bury the hatchet" after going through a detailed diatribe? lol I don't think you understand what it means to bury the hatchet - really.

No problem here. I'm not going to argue with success. I do think that parlays and teasers are for losers, but I digress...

I'm glad you won those wagers. So let's actually move onward now.

Auto Donk

as for the "sword swallowing" analogy, Sportsfan, please refrain from using it.... It's not nice to tempt people (in this case, our mascot JJ Gold) back into bad habits that they are going through therapy trying to break.....

JJ has sworn off going back to work here, and we need to help him, not tempt him, out of his oft-chosen line of work:

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Sportsy hitting at sub-30% clip, firing off a bet on nearly every game on the board, deleting picks because he "changed his mind", and to top it off, pretending he has a clue and calling one of SBR's few documented winners a loser.

Congrats sportsy, this place is full of dumbfukks but you take the cake. Congrats on being SBR's biggest dumbfukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Sportsy hitting at sub-30% clip, firing off a bet on nearly every game on the board, deleting picks because he "changed his mind", and to top it off, pretending he has a clue and calling one of SBR's few documented winners a loser.

Congrats sportsy, this place is full of dumbfukks but you take the cake. Congrats on being SBR's biggest dumbfukk.
    Stay tuned my man! Are you going to congratulate me as much as you like to take swings? Time will tell

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow... after reading da manster's well-worded post, there are two things that are certain on SBR:

1. he'll hit almost anything; and
    her Well i heard you hit anything available. That the reason you hate HRC so much is you were competing with her for the same patch and 5 in tongue beat your 9 in rooster that day

2. you don't wanna get crosswise with him....
    Well i heard you hit anything available. That the reason you hate HRC so much is you were competing with her for the same patch and her 5 in tongue beat your 9 in rooster that day

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Stay tuned my man! Are you going to congratulate me as much as you like to take swings? Time will tell

Sure. But I think it is more likely that the Browns win the Superbowl next year.

sportsfan9698

+40 units in a week. Book it. 75% from here forward... maybe 80%

Da Manster!

You want to "bury the hatchet" after going through a detailed diatribe? lol I don't think you understand what it means to bury the hatchet - really.

No problem here. I'm not going to argue with success. I do think that parlays and teasers are for losers, but I digress...

I'm glad you won those wagers. So let's actually move onward now.
    you asked a question or said you didn't remember any conflict(s) between us and I gave you a thorough answer with examples......as far as burying the hatchet, I was more or less just using that as a figure of speech......yes, lets move forward and GL on your future wagers...I'm holding you to your promise...I expect (+40 units) within the next two weeks!...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Well i heard you hit anything available. That the reason you hate HRC so much is you were competing with her for the same patch and her 5 in tongue beat your 9 in rooster that day
    you've never heard that.... I may have slipped to an 7 or 8 here or there in a pinch, but you'll find no evidence, as there is none, of hitting less than a six (just being safe here), tho I once nailed a pretty "robust" round woman just to see if I might have a "fat chick" kink....

gorgeous face, but was dancin' with close to 190-200 lbs

sportsfan9698

you asked a question or said you didn't remember any conflict(s) between us and I gave you a thorough answer with examples......as far as burying the hatchet, I was more or less just using that as a figure of speech......yes, lets move forward and GL on your future wagers...I'm holding you to your promise...I expect (+40 units) within the next two weeks!...
    +40 units in ONE week starting tonight.

Auto Donk

WELL LET'S GET STARTED!!!!

(LESS TALK, more action!!!)

sportsfan9698

WELL LET'S GET STARTED!!!!

(LESS TALK, more action!!!)
    I agree!!! Is it 7pm yet??

I guess we have to wait a few hours

Auto Donk

nice, SF!

I'll be checking in... is that est or cst?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

thanks Greaser!......I appreciate the kind words!...

sportsfan9698

I'm on eastern time, but that is not the point. All games tonight and most nights start 7pm eastern. I will be posting plays 5-10 minutes before games start

sportsfan9698

thanks Greaser!......I appreciate the kind words!...
    You see now?!?! making SBR great again....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sportsfan a trump guy he has to be good

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14757

Let's grab the books by their pussies and if we lose....let's just sue them!!

Auto Donk

the great uniter, or in the words of the last republican prez, the great unificator

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

sportsfan9698

the great uniter, or in the words of the last republican prez, the great unificator

maybe I will be up for a visit ti H-town in January as well. I cannot rely on witness testimony as to what is going on down there.

sportsfan9698

I was in Houston only once in my life, I flew in for a business meeting with the fine folks of Enron - long time ago. I was there with my boss, and we went straight up to the executive conference room of the Enron building and I met all of those fine men and women that are now jailed or on parole. I was negotiating a "comprehensive energy contract" for our company. Long story short, we left the meeting and I told my boss I think Enron is crooked. I told him the contract makes no sense. He was furious, and finally relented to my judgement and we did not sign.

Six months later, the Enron scheme blew up. My boss awarded me a bonus for being strong and almost getting fired and refusing what he wanted at that time.

sportsfan9698

I don't need to wait until game time for this one

Eagles -4.5 LOSS
    Last edited by sportsfan9698; 11-28-16 at 10:34 PM.

Da Manster!

good call, Sporty...I'm with you on that....one of my best bets as well but I got them at (-3.5)......maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel...I just hope it's not a freight train!...

sportsfan9698

I know very well that computer rankings are just a tool, and should not be relied to make picks... but Sagarin rankings says that Eagles should be favored by 8. I believe that as I said in another thread earlier that I thought it should be 7.5

One thing a book has to consider is the public support. GB has it. There will be plenty of cash rolling in on Mr Rodgers +5 points.

On the other hand, sometimes the wagering markets are smarter then we are, and we don't learn that until it is too late. But I like this pick for now - I like it alot. I would go 2 units, but that is against my religion

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I'm on eastern time, but that is not the point. All games tonight and most nights start 7pm eastern. I will be posting plays 5-10 minutes before games start
    ¿Por que. Diaz minutos? ¿ Es dificil por Ud.?
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 11-28-16 at 02:03 PM.

vividjohn45

Looking like rain here today, so I will likely be bouncing around SBR for most of the day. No picks until game time. So if you have any interest in seeing the picks (tail or fade) just check this thread at around 6:50, 7:20, 7:50... you get the idea. I know many of you think this is fade material now... DO NOT FADE. I'm serious that will be a very dangerous thing to do... like deciding sword swallowing is your new hobby.
    There are several sword swallowers on this site. Dm if you need their names. Thanks

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    There are several sword swallowers on this site. Dm if you need their names. Thanks
    lol

I don't care... but I see you have a fascination with keeping track. Interesting....

vividjohn45

Haha. Im 11 inches length and. 3 inch diameter..

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Haha. Im 11 inches length and. 3 inch diameter..
    Again, thank you for that 411. But as you said earlier, you already know the peeps here that would be interested... so go get em stud

sportsfan9698

CBB FSU -8.5 LOSS by 0.5 pt

CBB Charlotte -8.5 LOSS
    by 0.5 pt
    Last edited by sportsfan9698; 11-28-16 at 08:24 PM.

sportsfan9698

NBA Celtics -4 WIN

NBA Knicks +1 LOSS
    Last edited by sportsfan9698; 11-28-16 at 09:07 PM.

First ... 789101112 Last