pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Kuddles don't go playing with loaded shot guns now

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24327

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We may never hear back from Gregret and relaxx.. Those clowns are surely ruined right about now.. Especially Gregret.. That Hillary clown went all in... I almost feel bad for the guy..

This was a wild election..
    Just 2 words for that ass clown greget---SUCK IT!!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Wasn't rooting for her But I Never thought Trump, Christie, Palin, and Gulianie would creep into the Whitehouse. Holy shit.....this is Not good kiddummy
    You are the company you keep. what a fearsome foursome that is. and he's the least experienced of all. No political background. Never a selfless bone in his body. But suddenly he cares about the state of all americans? He is there for the power and the title. This is comical. Feels like an alternate reality. Repeal this, repeal that, but enact what? The man without a plan. Lots of words, little substance.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    You are the company you keep. what a fearsome foursome that is. and he's the least experienced of all. No political background. Never a selfless bone in his body. But suddenly he cares about the state of all americans? He is there for the power and the title. This is comical. Feels like an alternate reality. Repeal this, repeal that, but enact what? The man without a plan. Lots of words, little substance.
    shh sheepy, it is over. Your bs isn't going to save you now.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    First time since 1928 that we have a GOP President, Senate, and House all in power. It's a great time to be an American.
    Damn...1928, is that what we have to look forward to? Because America was awful for alot of people then

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Yeah, I'm bot surprised that the racists of SBR support Trump. But now what? Alot of people are anti democrat/liberal and vote republican for that reason alone. They don't realize how bad Trump will be for this country. We thought the Bush era was bad, we haven't seen nothing yet.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah, I'm bot surprised that the racists of SBR support Trump. But now what? Alot of people are anti democrat/liberal and vote republican for that reason alone. They don't realize how bad Trump will be for this country. We thought the Bush era was bad, we haven't seen nothing yet.

lol going to be hilarious reading all the dumb shit today from sheep like yourself. Honestly gives me a funny business idea.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    shh sheepy, it is over. Your bs isn't going to save you now.
    sure u jerk off to that video boy......i'm sure you're the idiot your avatar implies you are.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Great day for America

I feel amazing

I'm sure my dick even grew 1 inch overnight ...........................(and now as big as Gold's)

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm still shocked, too.

I just heard Hillary spent more than three times the money Trump did on ad campaigns. She had all the celebrities. She had the entire media in her back pocket. She had everything working for her, and she still lost.

This is an upset for the ages.

The people have spoken.
    Team Trump ran a brilliant campaign, spent little on advertising, put most of the campaign budget into data.
    Where to target, what demographics are on the fence, where not to spend money on because voters will not vote Trump, etc. etc. etc

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Great day for America

I feel amazing

I'm sure my dick even grew 1 inch overnight ...........................(and now as big as Gold's)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FrozenMAN

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm still shocked, too.

I just heard Hillary spent more than three times the money Trump did on ad campaigns. She had all the celebrities. She had the entire media in her back pocket. She had everything working for her, and she still lost.

This is an upset for the ages.

The people have spoken.

Fact is Giant,working class people couldn't give a monkeys about Celebrity endorsements,they just want work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

I love the first reply....let's be gracious winners...this is coming from the penetrates who if they won, they'd be running around screaming and telling everyone "told you...trump is awful"

Some penetrate today at work storms in and screams, so when will he be shot....I'm like WTF!

Liberal scum got what they deserve...She's a slut and sore loser and should have conceded last night in front of her room of misfits and moochers

JAIL THIS BITCH NOW PRESIDENT TRUMP!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It felt awesome casting my for vote for Donald J Trump

Some individual people deserve to be called out but I think most people on both sides ultimately want a better and peaceful America where people everywhere have the opportunity to thrive and live a good life

I truly believe that Trump gives us a better chance.....and it also changes politics forever. The people will no longer be screwed over by corruption and the people will no longer be influenced by the lying media. He is really the first "3rd Party" candidate to win it all in modern times

First 12