sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10536

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    More college educated people and significantly more post-grads backed Clinton. Those are the facts
    and 58 million working men women voted for change , tired of getting fuked by the educated stealing democrats

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I understand it's your thing to always call conspiracy on everything and sometimes you're right but it can't hurt to see Trump instead of Hillary
    Hillary would have been a disaster, yes.

But again, what do you mean it "can't hurt"? No one knows how this guy will govern. No one.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    and 58 million working men women voted for change , tired of getting fuked by the educated stealing democrats
    You better not hold your breath.

Trump got your vote. That's all that matters. The wall, an influx of blue collar jobs, etc. - all a ruse. And 60 million fell for it.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Coin you have no idea if he will deliver or not stop making assumptions people have been making assumptions this whole election and we're wrong as fuk

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Coin you have no idea if he will deliver or not stop making assumptions people have been making assumptions this whole election and we're wrong as fuk
    So I'm making assumptions in questioning how he will govern, but Trump supporters who supposedly know how he'll govern - despite never having held an elected official's position ever - aren't making assumptions.

OK.

Good god, this place....

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The least hneducated people voted for Hillary
    What does 'hneducated' mean. Trump won college educated voters 49 to 45 according to
    NBC exit polls!

More college educated people and significantly more post-grads backed Clinton. Those are the facts
    Nonsense. Trump won the college educated vote by 49-45. The Post-grads are mainly in acedemia where a post-grad
    degree of any kind is needed for higher salary. Most voters who graduated from top schools like myself voted Trump,
    graduates from diploma factories and non accredited colleges for the most part are in financial crisis from student loans
    and supported Democrats hoping to forgive loans. It's that simple!!!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32453

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    Obama did not have congress. At first half but not all. Trump will have ALL at the start.. You get 4 ,,nothing more.
    Obama had senate and house for two years.
    He could have made pretty much any change he wanted.
    His problem was not republican obstruction, his problem was his style, he was a rammer and jammer, that style of politics doesn't work with the dems.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Nonsense. Trump won the college educated vote by 49-45. The Post-grads are mainly in acedemia where a post-grad
    degree of any kind is needed for higher salary. Most voters who graduated from top schools like myself voted Trump,
    graduates from diploma factories and non accredited colleges for the most part are in financial crisis from student loans
    and supported Democrats hoping to forgive loans. It's that simple!!!!!

simply isn't true. I looked that up this morning. Once again, college educated people backed the democrat running

pilebuck13

Hey Powell to bad college educated people are not the only ones that can make there own decision get fuked...most who go to college are just lazy suckers not all but a lot are

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    most who go to college are just lazy suckers not all but a lot are

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Coin how many suckers go to college and graduate with some weak ass degree,in debt making 60k a year this is not everyone..just as we need doctors and lawyers we need men and women who build, and shape America every one does there part and they all spoke yesterday no one gives a fuk about educated and non educated voters and if that makes a diffrence I'm not talking directly to you man these people are everywhere

Benjammin84
    Benjammin84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Its truly a sad day to be here in the DSA(Divided State of America). No more USA cause we aren't talking to you ESSE unless you wanna pay for a great new WALL,eh eh? Then build it for us, so all the rich and white can feel safe in their mansions, and sleep through the night. Oh yeah, but while you sleep, Mexicans and drugs are still gonna creep, through the miles of tunnels, dug so deep, that our country needs, to numb the sheep. Where theres a will theres a way, and until we stop putting companies in their countries with nickel and dime pay...they're going to keep coming back, to the USA, to make what we all take for granted, as fair pay. But you keep fighting your fights. Your war on the broke, your war on drugs, which is a complete waste and a giant joke...because we all know......the "Trumps" of the world are snorting the best F ucking blow! When there's a demand, there's a supply, so the rights of the WEST got real, real high, and said F uck it! Lets elect this F ucking GUY?! The rational ones to the left, left shaking our heads, pondering WHY?
    Just a vent. If it offends I apologize in advance...but when it comes to Trump, I have only one stance.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

im so excited about trump, im going back to school to get my GED and be apart of making america great again. it was my mothers dying wish that i go back to school and get my degree

Benjammin84
    Benjammin84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    im so excited about trump, im going back to school to get my GED and be apart of making america great again. it was my mothers dying wish that i go back to school and get my degree
    I sense sarcasm i hope...or your just a complete f ucking joke that thinks Trump cares about anyone lower class or broke...youre beneath him, youre someone that doesnt contribute significantly to his version of "Society"...if he heard you say that about your GED he'd respond, go to Trump college! But that shit aint free, but you seem like a sheep who needs guidance...so come join me on team T! Sure hope Brooks is smarter than he appears to be.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Obama had senate and house for two years.
    He could have made pretty much any change he wanted.
    His problem was not republican obstruction, his problem was his style, he was a rammer and jammer, that style of politics doesn't work with the dems.
    Truth be told. I do not think it even matters what party they are from. They were all lazy and did not get jack shit done in the last 4 years. In all my years I have never seen the threat of govt being shut down ,,and on one occasion it was shut down.

I wish all the Trump support that wanted to go against the status quo would have ousted all incumbants. its ok to replace them with conserves but just get rid of every single incumbant. And maybe ,just maybe they will do work.

I wish the best for all of us.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    Truth be told. I do not think it even matters what party they are from. They were all lazy and did not get jack shit done in the last 4 years. In all my years I have never seen the threat of govt being shut down ,,and on one occasion it was shut down.

I wish all the Trump support that wanted to go against the status quo would have ousted all incumbants. its ok to replace them with conserves but just get rid of every single incumbant. And maybe ,just maybe they will do work.

I wish the best for all of us.
    Good post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Does my trump university degree mean I can become president someday?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    You can be anything you want to be.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Goes to show stupid wins again. Everyone was for Trump wanting change, but voted the same assholes back in.
    Stupid is, as stupid does. Lunacy: doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19663

single worst day in the stock market since 9/11 tomorrow. So yeah....
    Don't quit your job to become a stock broker; you might not fare too well.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Goes to show stupid wins again. Everyone was for Trump wanting change, but voted the same assholes back in.
    Stupid is, as stupid does. Lunacy: doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    I'd pay to watch you the last 24 hours lol

as funny as you're pathetic-ness is online I can only imagine how much better it would in-person

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You are correct. You shouldn't.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Don't quit your job to become a stock broker; you might not fare too well.
    Wasn't my prediction. Was the prediction of experts and the Dow was down 300+ in the futures

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

And you believed the predictions , just as the most lopsided election in history was taking place ? From the same sources that predicted a Clinton Blowout .
    It'll be nice when people can form their own opinion , not rely on a fear mongering News Media.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    And you believed the predictions , just as the most lopsided election in history was taking place ? From the same sources that predicted a Clinton Blowout .
    It'll be nice when people can form their own opinion , not rely on a fear mongering News Media.

The futures were down at the time so it made obvious sense. Can you not read?

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

The futures were down at the time so it made obvious sense. Can you not read?
    Damn , Powell , missed the boat did you ?
    Clinton was up 4, 7, 12 pts too per the same sources that the DOW was going to collapse as well .
    We just elected a President who said he was lowering Corporate Tax Rates and the futures were tanking ? It was over uncertainty not Trump. People don't care about that , they care about where their investments are , you should know that with the 25k Investment thread.
    Just quit listening to them.
    You posted it but now it's the "experts" claims not yours.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Hillary would have been a disaster, yes.

But again, what do you mean it "can't hurt"? No one knows how this guy will govern. No one.
    you answered your own point pal

Clinton would've been a disaster (using your words)

We don't know trump.....so lets give him a shot, you have turned into d2bets this last week

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19663

Wasn't my prediction. Was the prediction of experts and the Dow was down 300+ in the futures
    Experts? You mean the clowns on TV? Taking advice from them is like following football picks from sportswriters, touts, etc.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Experts? You mean the clowns on TV? Taking advice from them is like following football picks from sportswriters, touts, etc.

Don't have the link in front of me but it was an online article on election night. Forbes or something like that

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i tend to agree that trump has alot of crazy stupid supporters

but Millenial sp? political views are frankly absurd......... completely unrealistic like "let's get rid completely of the use of crude oil within the next 10 years"................. just absurd views..............

and of course, i think one of the big reasons hilary lost is PC gone crazy... like you are evil if you don't support the rights of 7 year-old transsexuals. 7 year old? LOL

so that's a heck of a lot of people who shouldn't vote.

maybe some group like university economic professors should determine the election. i know alot and most i know are economically conservative but socially fairly liberal which i think is the proper mix. just my opinion of course

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wonder how many of these highly educated guys beating this Trump supporter actually went out and voted? Probably none.

simply isn't true. I looked that up this morning. Once again, college educated people backed the democrat running
    Here is where the confusion is! The pundits were saying throughout the campaign that Trump was
    losing the WHITE educated voters, that has been debunked. WHITE college educated went for Trump
    49-45, what you may be alluding to is that non-white college grds supported Clinton 71-23. I guess
    when you combine them it's probably 50-50. But the media talking point was that WHITES with
    college degrees were abandoning Trump paving the way for Clinton that simply was false.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It may mean youre entitled to a portion of the money in the class action suit.

First 12345 Last