Login Search

Stupid people should really not vote

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
Wow looks the media really fukked this one

All we heard about is how Clinton would win this in a cakewalk and if the unthinkable happened the market would crash and burn

Mainstream media exposed
The market rebounded quickly because Trump will be a mainstream, loyal to the establishment president. He said what you wanted to hear to get your vote. Now, welcome to the resurrected era of corpses like Newt and Rudy.

There ain't no wall. There ain't no manufacturing jobs coming back. Trump appreciates your vote, though. Now back into the anonymous ditches you go.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
The market rebounded quickly because Trump will be a mainstream, loyal to the establishment president. He said what you wanted to hear to get your vote. Now, welcome to the resurrected era of corpses like Newt and Rudy.

There ain't no wall. There ain't no manufacturing jobs coming back. Trump appreciates your vote, though. Now back into the anonymous ditches you go.
I'm college educated with a good job and live in a liberal state (although my county was heavily Trump and the state was pretty close) so it is what it is either way

Maybe you'll be right for certain issues but I think he will do a better job than hillary could have overall

I understand it's your thing to always call conspiracy on everything and sometimes you're right but it can't hurt to see Trump instead of Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I never wanted to hear hate speech, disrespect to women and urging people to vote November 28.

Truth>

I am fu-cking scared. And I am not joking. At least with Hillary you knew exactly what you were getting.

As for you trump ppl,,you may think you know what you are getting. But believe me you are not going to get it. I truly have no idea what to expect,,and that in itself is scary.

For as long as I have been alive ,,we have been at war with very single Repub prez.

My only wish is that for once,,,can we stay the hell out of conflict. Dont get me wrong ,,if we are attacked,,(and not by a handful of rougue idiots bombing shit) then we atttack back.

But please i ask of you Prez elect----keep America safe and free of conflict.

I usually like to sign off asking for my bartender,,but now I would just like the 1800 AA number. BC this has been without question sobering.

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
Truth>

I am fu-cking scared. And I am not joking. At least with Hillary you knew exactly what you were getting.

As for you trump ppl,,you may think you know what you are getting. But believe me you are not going to get it. I truly have no idea what to expect,,and that in itself is scary.

For as long as I have been alive ,,we have been at war with very single Repub prez.

My only wish is that for once,,,can we stay the hell out of conflict. Dont get me wrong ,,if we are attacked,,(and not by a handful of rougue idiots bombing shit) then we atttack back.

But please i ask of you Prez elect----keep America safe and free of conflict.

I usually like to sign off asking for my bartender,,but now I would just like the 1800 AA number. BC this has been without question sobering.
What are u French quit acting like a sissy be a American nothing scares us we don't back down