MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Found A Picture Of Brooks From Last Night's Debate

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Forget Brooks...I just found a picture of your candidate after last night's debate

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I wish their were more political threads. I can never find any

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Forget Brooks...I just found a picture of your candidate after last night's debate

Nice picture but I'm an undecided voter. Just because I know who is going to win and bet accordingly it doesn't make me a voter of the winning candidate. I'm a savvy gambler.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

And I'm looking at handicapping statistics that's the difference here and shopping online for a 2001 Cadillac

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Haha she chit her skirt...love it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nice picture but I'm an undecided voter. Just because I know who is going to win and bet accordingly it doesn't make me a voter of the winning candidate. I'm a savvy gambler.
    Ohh yeah? Let me help you make this decision a bit quicker

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 10-10-16 at 06:22 PM.
    Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Rocky, is that a doo doo stain?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Rocky, is that a doo doo stain?
    It sure looks like it Dangles

unde0087
    Did we win?

Rocket, this is why I can't watch the debates. The bitch should be in an orange jump suit, yet she is running for president. It's unreal, the fact she is even allowed to run for president and not be on trial has made me realize how corrupt this country has become. You know it's bad when a scumbag liar is standing up at a debate a few months removed from an FBI investigation telling us she is qualified to be president. Sad part is the sheep will still come out in droves

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

this is supposed to be funny?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Rocket, this is why I can't watch the debates. The bitch should be in an orange jump suit, yet she is running for president. It's unreal, the fact she is even allowed to run for president and not be on trial has made me realize how corrupt this country has become. You know it's bad when a scumbag liar is standing up at a debate a few months removed from an FBI investigation telling us she is qualified to be president. Sad part is the sheep will still come out in droves
    Yeah man it's exactly the same thing that some of my buddies in States are saying to me. And some of them are hardcore Democrats too! This lying, pandering skank literally covered up and destroyed both government property and evidence and it's pretty obvious, that she's being protected by the FBI.

I'm glad that Trump cleaned her clock last night. It was fun to watch her squirm, blame Lincoln and spew nonsense.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Yeah man it's exactly the same thing that some of my buddies in States are saying to me. And some of them are hardcore Democrats too! This lying, pandering skank literally covered up and destroyed both government property and evidence and it's pretty obvious, that she's being protected by the FBI.

I'm glad that Trump cleaned her clock last night. It was fun to watch her squirm, blame Lincoln and spew nonsense.
    I grew up in a Republican family but I vote for who's best. Their has been good and bad on both sides. It drives me nuts when people vote just because a candidate is a dem or rep instead of who is actually going to do more to help the country. At the end of the day if you are an American and vote for a scumbag because she will be the first woman prez or she is a dem is just stupid. But to vote for a person who obviously covered up serious crimes just brings it to a whole new level. If anyone else did what she did they would be serving 20 to life.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave unde0087 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You are not helping me. Try to promote your candidate instead of saying how bad the other candidate is. This is the problem your candidate has convincing undecided voters. I'm not going to vote for someone because he says he will make America great. I have 2 university degrees and passed exams 99.9% of Americans can't pass. Tell me your proposals.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I grew up in a Republican family but I vote for who's best. Their has been good and bad on both sides. It drives me nuts when people vote just because a candidate is a dem or rep instead of who is actually going to do more to help the country. At the end of the day if you are an American and vote for a scumbag because she will be the first woman prez or she is a dem is just stupid. But to vote for a person who obviously covered up serious crimes just brings it to a whole new level. If anyone else did what she did they would be serving 20 to life.
    I grew up in a big Democrat extended family. They were all local politicians. Where I lived, the primaries were the only competition because the Republicans had no chance.

Now, since mills closed, it's mostly Republican. My grandfather is 91 and has NEVER voted for a Republican in his life. I'm registered Republican only so I can vote in primaries. This is the first time I'll vote all Republican in the primary. Trump Toomey Rothfus (us house) Christiana (state House) and our state senator (r) in my district is unopposed. Every other time, it was split who I picked. Even though I think Trump is basically done, I'll go to vote for Toomey because that race is VERY tight, basically a coin flip. The other 2 races are walks.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I grew up in a big Democrat extended family. They were all local politicians. Where I lived, the primaries were the only competition because the Republicans had no chance.

Now, since mills closed, it's mostly Republican. My grandfather is 91 and has NEVER voted for a Republican in his life. I'm registered Republican only so I can vote in primaries. This is the first time I'll vote all Republican in the primary. Trump Toomey Rothfus (us house) Christiana (state House) and our state senator (r) in my district is unopposed. Every other time, it was split who I picked. Even though I think Trump is basically done, I'll go to vote for Toomey because that race is VERY tight, basically a coin flip. The other 2 races are walks.
    I believe this rep, dem divide is really hurting the country. Until people and especially politicians quit worrying about affiliations nothing is ever going to get done and this country will continue on this downward spiral we are currently on. It's always the blame game instead of working toward solutions and also the reason you see American pride going down the toilet imo.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You are not helping me. Try to promote your candidate instead of saying how bad the other candidate is. This is the problem your candidate has convincing undecided voters. I'm not going to vote for someone because he says he will make America great. I have 2 university degrees and passed exams 99.9% of Americans can't pass. Tell me your proposals.
    It's hard to promote someone who was never a politician of any kind Pavy.
    But what it all comes down to for you as a voter, is you either vote for a proven war-hungry failure, that constantly lies to the public...or you vote for an obnoxious loud mouth, that truly wants to make a change in US.

As for my proposal: I'll give you 2pts if you vote for Trump.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

I wish their were more political threads. I can never find any

unde0087
    Did we win?

You know shit is bad when every campaign ad has went from addressing the important issues, years ago, too every ad being about smearing the other candidates.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

how about this cat

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17717

Crooked Hillary

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO