Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

Or you could say haven't seen a jap bombed like that since Nagasaki
    Could say... but probably shouldn't

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopsboy View Post
    We don't get days off here in Texas ( we are a right to work state)...that's why we have such a strong state economy, even with the oil industry down...plus no state income taxes.........WE gotta work to be able to pay for Cowboys game tickets at Jerry World plus 75 dollar parking, 12 dollar popcorn, 15 dollar beers and 10 dollar hotdogs and 24 dollar margaritas....Not to mention all the losing bets on the Cowboys over the last few years.
    You Mexican? Mexicans are workin in texas. Whites work 9-5. Mexicans work 7-3.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You Mexican? Mexicans are workin in texas. Whites work 9-5. Mexicans work 7-3.
    Mexicans work the hardest in Texas.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hopefully the Bluejays pack the house with a bunch of drunk fukks that throw beer at players

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Mexicans work the hardest in Texas.
    Nope. They steal the most and hardly work. They make it seem like th work but on break 90% of the time.

Fire in da hole

Nope. They steal the most and hardly work. They make it seem like th work but on break 90% of the time.
    How the fuk would you know? You run around here posting the most absurd shit, then follow it up with more air bets.

Try posting something useful once a month, we'll start small for you.

lakerboy

How the fuk would you know? You run around here posting the most absurd shit, then follow it up with more air bets.

Try posting something useful once a month, we'll start small for you.
    You Mexican? I ran texas for years. I dealt with Mexicans. Lazy/dirty/ zero punctuality/ no manners/ don't speak the language of the country/have no brains as well. Always doing some stupid dead end jobs trying to steal money from clueless people.

So fukking dirty. I can't stand them. They probably bathe in their own piss and shit.

Fire in da hole

Nope, not at all, lived in Florida all my life. Fathers side of the family have large natural gas fields in Texas and hire Mexicans all the time.

in Florida, most Mexicans work construction or farms. They do some of the hardest jobs for the worst pay.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You Mexican? I ran texas for years. I dealt with Mexicans. Lazy/dirty/ zero punctuality/ no manners/ don't speak the language of the country/have no brains as well. Always doing some stupid dead end jobs trying to steal money from clueless people.

So fukking dirty. I can't stand them. They probably bathe in their own piss and shit.
    Coming from an IndianA country that you can smell from your airplane. A country where the rivers are filled with shit. A country where the most popular scent is diarrhea.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Coming from an IndianA country that you can smell from your airplane. A country where the rivers are filled with shit. A country where the most popular scent is diarrhea.
    I'm canadian. Never been to India. Not sure sure what you talking about. You are black right? No one smells worse than you monkeys. Your places smell like oxtail. I would say homes but 99% of you worthless niggas live on welfare. You probably spra yourself with oxe instead of axe. Fukking dumb ***** tired of your self serving worthless talk. Go rape your wife bitch.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5989

Carlos Gomez is 1-8 in the series!!!

sleeper
    sleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4263

I'm canadian. Never been to India. Not sure sure what you talking about. You are black right? No one smells worse than you monkeys. Your places smell like oxtail. I would say homes but 99% of you worthless niggas live on welfare. You probably spra yourself with oxe instead of axe. Fukking dumb ***** tired of your self serving worthless talk. Go rape your wife bitch.
    I've always been a fan of your plays and posts LB... but wtf

Fire in da hole

wow, tell us how you really feel.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Time for Shari to drop a suspension on the boy.

lakerboy

Gritter guy always talking thru his shiny teeth. Not okay as well. Smelly this and that. I don't need to put up with his bullshit. It's a free world.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well this thread took a turn

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Well this thread took a turn
    For the good or bad?

lakerboy

Shari has no reason to suspend me. This Gritter fukk always talking shit. I usually ignore him but enough is enough. I am a paid member here, I don't need to put up with bullshit from a racist prick.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

For the good or bad?
    Depends who you ask.

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Depends who you ask.
    Sadly, you have a point. I was just being a smart arse and cracking a joke, but now that you say it, I'm sure a few people love this stuff.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

My girlfriend is asleep. I'm bored.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Gritter guy always talking thru his shiny teeth. Not okay as well. Smelly this and that. I don't need to put up with his bullshit. It's a free world.
    The same lakerboy was messaging me begging for money now talks shit. Gotta love it. I own him and now that he has shown how easy it is to break him I will do it regularly.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The same lakerboy was messaging me begging for money now talks shit. Gotta love it. I own him and now that he has shown how easy it is to break him I will do it regularly.
    No surprise to see you are a liar. I messaged this dummy once. I told him he was funny. He has some good one liners. Begging for money lol yeah sure. Carry on with the bullshit.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 851

One luv

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5989

No one deserves to be talked to like that, even Laker. We need to ban the racist guy. That stuff can't be tolerated here or anywhere.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Sledge187 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23464

Quote Originally Posted by IGotKidsToFeed View Post
    So that idiot threw a $14 beer?
    LOL, Yup!

Fire in da hole

Anyone else surprised this post hasn't garnered more outrage from the posters at SBR.

Especially some of the more vocal black posters.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

What a lowblow there lakerboy. That was uncall for..god bless ur soul man..how can u look down on other races.

First 12