Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

get rid of mlb instant replay.....

f'n a.... if with replay you still blow the call (the dude was clearly out at second with only one run in in Hammels blow up inning), WHY HAVE IT AT ALL.....

one angle clearly showede the guy's glove catchin' the tip of the shoe before the runner's foot hit the bag.....

complete game changer........

and yah, im bitter b/c i had the under and the rangers in a few parlays.... but the m'f'r was clearly out.....

sorry if this has already been beat like a dead horse, but I just got in from drinking since that play til now.....

apologize if i'm repeating a bunch of shit already hashed out....

GOOD NIGHT NOW!!!!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is why soccer has no replay. They give them a replay and they still blow the call.

Auto Donk

ALL I KNOW, IS WHEN THEY didn't over rule the call on the field, I told the wholde f'n bar TO BLWO ME!!!!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ALL I KNOW, IS WHEN THEY didn't over rule the call on the field, I told the wholde f'n bar TO BLWO ME!!!!
    And did they blow you?

Auto Donk

ONE BABE, TO THE DIZSMAY OF HER HUSBANG, DEFINTIELY WANTED TO DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME FELL UH TEEE OHHHHHH

(MY COUSIN and I call fuh lay she oh "fell uh tee oh" ever since he showed up in s texas at age 11, from florida, saying -- after readking/jerking to penthhouse forum letters non stop-- "i SURE COULD GO FOR SOME OF THAT FELL UH TEE OH!!!!...."

ME, being wiser and having heard the term , said you mean, fellatio?

we still call it fell uh tee oh to this day due to that story
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-06-16 at 08:01 PM.

Auto Donk

ps.... two guys that can best be desribed in a prhase, say, uh, "BOBBYWAVES", FOllowede me into the mens room the nexst time i went.....

quite certain they wanted to perform some fell-uh-tee-oh as well

i looked over my shoulder as I was at the urinal, saw them "meat gazing", turned full frontal, and like I said with JJ.... , as drool fell from their bubbling lips..... "sorry, for the ladies only, bitches! now GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE"