chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Check in donk

There was a gun toting lawyer that was shooting people at his law firm. Did you get your arse fragged by one of your disenfranchised brethren? Did you even know the guy?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ha Ha.... Yah I woke up to local news carrying on about this fukstick.... I used to live on Jarrard Street in West U, it's actually pretty damn nice.....

if they'd reported he was yelling about his f'n pocket tens getting reraises by some stupid fuk named either taz or laz who had pocket 99 and flopped a 9, then u could have been assured it was me.....

but, as I've said before, if I ever do some stupid shit like this, I'm gonna liesurally drive around H town, stop near parking lots, and drop milk faces (i think that's the term Navin Johnson's assassin used in "the jerk") from several hundred yards away, then drive off.... get four our five outside a walmart, cruise over to lowe's, drop a few more from 400 yds out, and ease over to the hospital, then to the kroger's parking lot... then a few random's on the freeway.... reports from every part of the city

as for this idiot, never heard of him or his law partner....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What nuts nowadays

Houston not a City you want to live

I know people there and they all want out