unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Figures a white guy cant express his opinion on an issue unless he's spouting PC mumbo jumbo.
    exactly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have no problem with Kaepernick or the other NFL players protesting the national anthem. This is done in a very civilized manner. But when I see looting on TV it boils my blood and I can no longer support their cause.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I guess people are more important than songs, Dwight.

Seems odd.

I once posted some mean things about "Yeah" by Usher featuring Lil John and I caught hell for it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nice meme Dwight. Mariners are a pussy franchise. Never gave a chance for catcher to explain his deleted tweets which may have been originally posted when he was drunk. Lets fire the catcher for condoning looting and destruction of private property. Only in America.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 09-24-16 at 12:31 PM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Supported by NFL and Media Lmfaooo you must hide in a hole and make up shyt for how you see it.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's not disrespecting the anthem, it is pointing out that the are issues that need attention.
    and it's working.

it's not one tweet.

"LOCK them up like ANIMALS" is 100% straight racist and 100% unacceptable.
    if you don't like it. Leave the country.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Supported by NFL and Media Lmfaooo you must hide in a hole and make up shyt for how you see it.
    Goodell supports him and he's the commissioner after all. The media is supporting him and the terrorist group BLM. I call it like I see it.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    that's not disrespecting the anthem, it is pointing out that the are issues that need attention.
    and it's working.

it's not one tweet.

I know its his right to speak his mind. It's also the right of those that disagree with him to speak their also.

Ratzz

I know its his right to speak his mind. It's also the right of those that disagree with him to speak their also.
    agreed. self-expression and dissent are what makes this country great. that very freedom.
    i find it hilarious that all theirs right wing tools talk about freedom this freedom that..

and when somebody says something that they don't agree with they send out death-threats.

imagine of you received death threats for disagreeing with Kaepernick.
    would that be freedom?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Who the penetrate are you to say what is acceptable speech or not? Take that beta pussy pcd liberal bullshit elsewhere. Especially on a gambling forum.

An animal has no self control. Those looters should have been locked up like animals? Did you see any self control from them? me either.

How can ANYONE keep defending the black race in America, when it commits such out of proportion crime? What are the police supposed to do? Ignore it? People should be CHEERING when police shoot black criminals (any criminal for that matter).

DwightShrute

agreed. self-expression and dissent are what makes this country great. that very freedom.
    i find it hilarious that all theirs right wing tools talk about freedom this freedom that..

and when somebody says something that they don't agree with they send out death-threats.

imagine of you received death threats for disagreeing with Kaepernick.
    would that be freedom?
    wouldn't you agree that its overwhelming liberals that want to stop people who disagree with them from speaking their minds? There are always exceptions to any rules, but you only need to look at the primaries this election process to validate. Anyone who wore (and still does wear one) a Trump hat was attacked and called racist. Ya you have the freedom of speech just as long as you don't disagree with us seems to be the liberal narrative. And the media narrative as well.

SJW's, feminists, BLM and the political correct police have stained the USA. Obama is afraid to criticize them. This is a huge reason why Trump needs to win.

BTW, how is saying "lock them up like animals" racist?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-16 at 01:21 PM.

Ratzz

wouldn't you agree that its overwhelming liberals that want to stop people who disagree with them from speaking their minds? There are always exceptions to any rules, but you only need to look at the primaries this election process to validate. Anyone who wore (and still does wear one) a Trump hat was attacked and called racist. Ya you have the freedom of speech just as long as you don't disagree with us seems to be the liberal narrative. And the media narrative as well.

SJW's, feminists, BLM and the political correct police have stained the USA. Obama is afraid to criticize them. This is a huge reason why Trump needs to win.

BTW, how is saying "lock them up like animals" racist?
    what a joke. TRUMP started the violent rhetoric. His supporters started hitting protestors.
    Trump said he would handle their legal costs. that it INSTRUCTING THEM TO BE VIOLENT.

Look. Trump morons don't get it both ways.
    If you are violent. It's gonna come back to them.

If Trump people get hit. Blame Trump himself. He brought this ATTACK OPPOSITION viciously.
    He did it to his opponents in the Promaries, he does it to anyone that enters into business with him.

He does it anyone EXCEPT VLADIMIR PUTIN. the one fukkin guy that actually deserves attacking, gets praise.

TRUMP WILL NOT WIN. if you hate minorities, or women, or gays, or anybody.
    and feel pissed off that you can't kick them around anymore.. move to Russia. very much permitted there.
    Russia is not far.. is very close. it's so close.. that Sarah Palin can see it from her house.

But keep in mind. you can only really vote Putin party. If you cast your ballot in any other direction,
    you and your family are in a world of shidt.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Who the penetrate are you to say what is acceptable speech or not? Take that beta pussy pcd liberal bullshit elsewhere. Especially on a gambling forum.

An animal has no self control. Those looters should have been locked up like animals? Did you see any self control from them? me either.

How can ANYONE keep defending the black race in America, when it commits such out of proportion crime? What are the police supposed to do? Ignore it? People should be CHEERING when police shoot black criminals (any criminal for that matter).
    are the police who shoot people for almost nothing animals then..? should they be locked up like animals.

Ratzz

all the Trump morons are out. you are pissed and in the minority.

now you know what is like.

Trump will lose the election, because he is a tool. Everybody hates him.
    even his own party. GOP Senators, GOP Governors. EX-GOP PRESIDENTS!!!

GEORGE BUSH Sr. is VOTING for CLINTON!!!!

that would be like Jimmy Carter backing Donald Trump!!

i swear. Serious knuckleheads in this country.
    Get a passport, go live abroad. Learn a language.

DwightShrute

what a joke. TRUMP started the violent rhetoric. His supporters started hitting protestors.
    Trump said he would handle their legal costs. that it INSTRUCTING THEM TO BE VIOLENT.

Look. Trump morons don't get it both ways.
    If you are violent. It's gonna come back to them.

If Trump people get hit. Blame Trump himself. He brought this ATTACK OPPOSITION viciously.
    He did it to his opponents in the Promaries, he does it to anyone that enters into business with him.

He does it anyone EXCEPT VLADIMIR PUTIN. the one fukkin guy that actually deserves attacking, gets praise.

TRUMP WILL NOT WIN. if you hate minorities, or women, or gays, or anybody.
    and feel pissed off that you can't kick them around anymore.. move to Russia. very much permitted there.
    Russia is not far.. is very close. it's so close.. that Sarah Palin can see it from her house.

But keep in mind. you can only really vote Putin party. If you cast your ballot in any other direction,
    you and your family are in a world of shidt.
    that was a joke . Everyone there knew it. No one attacked anyone when he said it. Kinda like when he joked about not losing a single vote if he shot someone on 5th ave. That's who he is. He makes these kind of jokes. You, and much of the media, choose to take him seriously and pretend its some kind of relevant sound bite. It isn't. He can't win with you guys no matter what he says or does. That's ok.

The rest of what you said ......

Trump landslide Nov 8th.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Silent protest in Atlanta getting off to a slow start. Should never do this on a football weekend.

Ratzz

that was a joke . Everyone there knew it. No one attacked anyone when he said it. Kinda like when he joked about not losing a single vote if he shot someone on 5th ave. That's who he is. He makes these kind of jokes. You, and much of the media, choose to take him seriously and pretend its some kind of relevant sound bite. It isn't. He can't win with you guys no matter what he says or does. That's ok.

The rest of what you said ......

Trump landslide Nov 8th.
    oh. i'm sorry. i did not realize until this very moment that you were stupid.
    that was NOT A JOKE. Trump said it and it happened. over and over and over again.

People watch that on TV. and say "enough"
    that' when people started showing to Trump events and shutting it down.

that's what you get.

Trump won't win in a landslide. what a tool. man, Trump supporters are the lowest IQ Americans..
    least sophisticated bunch.

i am sorry you are a racist douche. really. i wish you weren't; much better country, much better world.
    world is changing.. you guys are being phased out. so that's good.

i do wish it were Bernie in there instead of Hillary. Bernie polled a full 20+ puts ahead of Trump.
    It would really be tremendous to take down this billionaire fraud in a landslide.

Hillary will win, but not in a landslide. That's good enough.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

Anyone see this vid,I don't know how to post it with the screen shot.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Rattz gets it!
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 09-24-16 at 02:15 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

are the police who shoot people for almost nothing animals then..? should they be locked up like animals.
    Plaza?

DwightShrute

that was NOT A JOKE. Trump said it and it happened. over and over and over again.

that's what you get.

Trump won't win in a landslide. what a tool. man, Trump supporters are the lowest IQ Americans..

i am sorry you are a racist douche. really. i wish you weren't; much better country, much better world.

i do wish it were Bernie in there instead of Hillary. Bernie polled a full 20+ puts ahead of Trump.
    It would really be tremendous to take down this billionaire fraud in a landslide.

don't be sorry. I knew you weren't all that bright. I just find name calling to be pointless. Calling me a racist douche doesn't bother me at all. Mostly because I don't have a racist bone in my body and its you calling me that.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Nobody with a right mind would support looting. Have you heard of blacks supporting looting? Unfortunately a few bad apples see an opportunity to take advantage of a peaceful protest. This is what I mean by thinking outside the box, you're focusing on the looting and not why the people are protesting. Similar to Kaepernick and company kneeling, not to disrespect the veterans or flag but to show oppression and these incidents proved his stance. I won't go in a back and forth because most of you won't understand.
    Pavy must not have a color TV because he somehow missed the memo that white kids loot, break and burn shit up too.

Points Awarded:

CDUBB_CW gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

that's what you get.

Some of us figured this out a little quicker than others

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Mac4 has some memes, eh Dwight?!

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Mac4 has some memes, eh Dwight?!
    not sure what that means.

Go Yankees

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jays are toast anyway.
    Stroman not strong today.

I'll stop posting Canadian from now on.

Ratzz

don't be sorry. I knew you weren't all that bright. I just find name calling to be pointless. Calling me a racist douche doesn't bother me at all. Mostly because I don't have a racist bone in my body and its you calling me that.
    if you support Donald Trump, then you support his racist platform.

Trump supporter = supports racism (overtly or quietly like a coward)
    while the overt racism is more dangerous. in a way they are more admirable.
    At least you can respect they have the balls to claim and own their racism.

i have zero respect for the wussbag Trump supporters that claim not to be racist,
    but 100% support Trump's platform. it's a joke.

If someone offered Trump $500 Million to drop out, he would. In a second.
    " it was a good deal. i worked 17 months and made half a billion dollars."

if somebody offered Money to Bernie Sanders not to run, he would just laugh and
    then get back to work.

Trump does not believe in shidt. Everything is for sale. He would sell you in a second.

Ratzz

not sure what that means.

Go Yankees
    Yanks are TRASH,.. $227 MILLION for WHAT?!
    no playoffs 4th year in a row, which i predicted on opening day.

but still better then USA hockey. at least the Yankees won a game.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Pavy must not have a color TV because he somehow missed the memo that white kids loot, break and burn shit up too.

Their animals to,anyone that acts like that is an animal period. Im sorry if you cant get that through your thick skull.

DwightShrute

if you support Donald Trump, then you support his racist platform.

Trump supporter = supports racism (overtly or quietly like a coward)
    while the overt racism is more dangerous. in a way they are more admirable.
    At least you can respect they have the balls to claim and own their racism.

i have zero respect for the wussbag Trump supporters that claim not to be racist,
    but 100% support Trump's platform. it's a joke.

If someone offered Trump $500 Million to drop out, he would. In a second.
    " it was a good deal. i worked 17 months and made half a billion dollars."

if somebody offered Money to Bernie Sanders not to run, he would just laugh and
    then get back to work.

Trump does not believe in shidt. Everything is for sale. He would sell you in a second.
    I haven't heard Trump say anything racist. Neither have you. That is how it is nowadays. You disagree with someone, just bring out the race card. Obama's America.

Btw, Bernie took a house and a jet to drop out. He is the typical hypocrite scumbag politician who allowed the US to get to the place its at. Referring to the endless wars in the middle east, the 20 trillion debt, record unemployment, millions more on food stamps etc
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-16 at 04:06 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Proof?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Their animals to,anyone that acts like that is an animal period. Im sorry if you cant get that through your thick skull.
    So you think the "Sons of Liberty" were animals??? Damn you're stupid.

Ratzz

I haven't heard Trump say anything racist. Neither have you. That is how it is nowadays. You disagree with someone, just bring out the race card. Obama's America.

Btw, Bernie took a house and a jet to drop out. He is the typical hypocrite scumbag politician who allowed the US to get to the place its at. Referring to the endless wars in the middle east, the 20 trillion debt, record unemployment, millions more on food stamps etc
    BERNIE voted against the Iraq War you moron. You are a dying breed.

everybody has heard Trump be racist. He is 100% racist.
    you are in denial about what he is because you are in denial about what you are.

you guys are dying out.. country and world better off..
    maybe go North Korea

Kim JOng loves guys like you, people that just blot out the truth and spend
    all their money on weapons and all their time threatening everybody.

it may be too late for you, but we are still trying to save your kids

First ... 234567 Last