Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Agreed. I have ceased feeding that troll. His worthless comments are not worthy of reply.

He's going to reply to this post and I will ignore. Rinse and repeat.
    I told u guys six months ago to ignore this jitbag. Just ignore him. He won't go away but u will realize u were banging your head against a wall with this unreachable ass clown. Biggest waste of space in a post board forum. Guy offers nothing. Im telling Ya D2 this is that shitbag that comes in the bar and everyone turns their head and hopes he doesn't sit next to them. When he does it only takes about two minutes for ya to make an excuse to get the hell out of there. Sadly u try not to be rude but realistically the guy will destroy ur night. I heard he is banned from every bar in his neighborhood. They are all having a tough time with there bills because he clears out a bar quicker than a guy from Isis.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    CNN is correct
    Trump won't release his medical records
    http://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-tr...ord-1786626918

because he has something to hide, same issue as his tax returns
    Funny that you say that because Trump just released his medical report today..

Perfect health plenty of stamina.. I guess he was hiding alot.. His tax returns will be no different..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politi...tails-stamina/

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Perfect health plenty of stamina.. I guess he was hiding alot.. His tax returns will be no different..

Trump is obese and doesn't exercise. I wouldn't quite call that perfect health.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

How do you think his ankles healed 50 years later after dodging the draft?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Yeah okay lol. There isn't a chance in hell those will see the light of day. Im not sure why he would hide them because a clown like u will support each and every way he made money. It could say he robbed old ladies for a living and u would be okay with it. We already know for a fact he has sunk a lot of small businesses hiding behind corrupt bankruptcy laws but of course that is fine with u as long, of course, it wasn't ur business. That is what kind of hypocrites u dirt bags are. Kinda like going into Iraq behind a bunch of lies. This was fine with you as long as u were not going be the one doing the fighting.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Jr. admitted today that there are problems in the tax returns. They are never being released. Wikileaks needs to do their damn job.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Jr. admitted today that there are problems in the tax returns. They are never being released. Wikileaks needs to do their damn job.
    I don't think so.

Releasing them will take away from his message this close to the election most likely, but more importantly, its no one's business. The IRS would have put him in jail Wesley Snipes. Releasing them will only be a liberal's wet dream to pick apart everything and spin it negatively as usual. I have said it from day one, I truly hope he never releases them, if for the only reason to piss off guys like you and watch everyone on CNN go nuts. Priceless.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I think i will join in the ignoring.
    So Brooks won - I wonder what his prize is.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I don't think so.

Releasing them will take away from his message this close to the election most likely, but more importantly, its no one's business. The IRS would have put him in jail Wesley Snipes. Releasing them will only be a liberal's wet dream to pick apart everything and spin it negatively as usual. I have said it from day one, I truly hope he never releases them, if for the only reason to piss off guys like you and watch everyone on CNN go nuts. Priceless.
    Wesley Snipes is a bad example, what he did is different than what Donald does.There is a difference in hiding money, cheating, and just simply telling the IRS I aint paying. Do you think no rich or other famous people are cheating on their taxes? Have you heard of anyone else going to jail for it? We know what Trump has been doing for quite some time we just want the world to know.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-15-16 at 01:16 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

The only way his tax returns are coming out ever is from hacking or leaks.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Wesley Snipes is a bad example, what he did Im sure is different than what Donald does. Do you think no rich or other famous people are cheating on their taxes? Have you heard of anyone else going to jail for it? We know what Trump has been doing for quite some time we just want the world to know.
    almost everyone cheats or has cheated on their taxes. From the mega rich to the mechanic down the street. Nothing new.

You want the world to know what exactly?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

almost everyone cheats or has cheated on their taxes. From the mega rich to the mechanic down the street. Nothing new.

Huh? Every candidate for decades has released tax returns that have been scrutinized and as far as I know it was not found that any of them cheated on taxes. Did Hillary cheat on taxes? She has 40 years of returns released.

jtoler

Ive never cheated, in fact have paid what I shouldnt have paid, basically robbed by them one year on an audit. We want to the world to know about the shells, the offshores, the laundry. It has to stop why not now.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive never cheated, in fact have paid what I shouldnt have paid, basically robbed by them one year on an audit. We want to the world to know about the shells, the offshores, the laundry. It has to stop why not now.
    Like I said, almost everyone. Depending on the job you hold also and whether you are able to write off certain things. I have written off cups of coffee that technically I shouldn't have.

Trump's business isn't publically traded and thus allows him the benefit of some privacy. As long as he doesn't break any laws (which we would know from the IRS), then fine. No one's business. I would say that about any candidate from any party and I have.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Every candidate releases returns. It's a matter of trust. If there's nothing to hide, then release it. There's no law requiring it, but if you don't, then people have every right to draw every negative inference from the failure to release them.

DwightShrute

Every candidate releases returns. It's a matter of trust. If there's nothing to hide, then release it. There's no law requiring it, but if you don't, then people have every right to draw every negative inference from the failure to release them.
    And many people like me have the right to say it's no one's business. Which it isn't. Jump to the conclusion you wish. To be honest, the fact that him not releasing his personal taxes infuriates you so much, gives me joy. Millions of others as well.

And oh ya, every candidate doesn't release his tax returns. I hope Trump sets a precedent for future candidates.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-15-16 at 01:52 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And many people like me have the right to say it's no one's business.
    Sure. You're entitled to your opinion.

But it's also not unreasonable for Hillary and others to say that Trump's refusal to disclose any tax returns means that he is clearly hiding something that is disqualifying. He can clearly put it to bed if he wants to if that is not the case.

DwightShrute

Sure. You're entitled to your opinion.

But it's also not unreasonable for Hillary and others to say that Trump's refusal to disclose any tax returns means that he is clearly hiding something that is disqualifying. He can clearly put it to bed if he wants to if that is not the case.
    First of all, I don't care or believe anything Crooked Hillary says. Secondly, there is no benefit for Trump to release them. No matter what it shows, guys like you will turn it into a negative and the media will go one step further and fabricate false stories about it and claim it as factual. That's a fact. You know it and I know it. Denying it will only prove my point.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

First of all, I don't care or believe anything Crooked Hillary says. Secondly, there is no benefit for Trump to release them. No matter what it shows, guys like you will turn it into a negative. That's a fact.
    If they are clean and proper and show the wealth he claims and show charitable gifts, etc. -- then there is a massive benefit. If not, then it's better not to release. Pretty simple. But that's nothing new. So if he could have released them, he'd have done so already. That he didn't says all we need to know. And he isn't releasing them now. Only chance we see them is if he's hacked.

DwightShrute

If they are clean and proper and show the wealth he claims and show charitable gifts, etc. -- then there is a massive benefit. If not, then it's better not to release. Pretty simple. But that's nothing new. So if he could have released them, he'd have done so already. That he didn't says all we need to know. And he isn't releasing them now. Only chance we see them is if he's hacked.
    you conveniently left out an important part of my post .... Denying it will only prove my point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: qwertvt

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

you conveniently left out an important part of my post .... Denying it will only prove my point.
    How can anyone fabricate false stories about it? It says what it says. People can make up their own minds. Black and white and on paper.

DwightShrute

How can anyone fabricate false stories about it? It says what it says. People can make up their own minds. Black and white and on paper.
    and on that note, its time to end this conversation.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

If they are clean and proper and show the wealth he claims and show charitable gifts, etc. - then there is a massive benefit.
    Yes, a massive benefit for the attack dog media who are more interested in their agenda than reporting news. It's not like they actually need real malfeasance to try and whip up indignation.

What's more the guy is on a roll and the only people who care about this are people who want to do him harm. So don't hold your breath.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    So Brooks won - I wonder what his prize is.
    Date with your brother

chico2663

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Yes, a massive benefit for the attack dog media who are more interested in their agenda than reporting news. It's not like they actually need real malfeasance to try and whip up indignation.

What's more the guy is on a roll and the only people who care about this are people who want to do him harm. So don't hold your breath.
    i find it ironic that people with no principles are rooting for trump. Guys like you need a bookie or a gambling site to withhold your winnings so that you can feel what donald trump has done to little businesses. Than maybe you would get some empathy for the people he screwed. Jibby has admitted this has happened to him but he has wagered on trump so I understand.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

DwightShrute

chico2663

just released today. guy is from princeton.

please show me the error in my ways?

DwightShrute

just released today. guy is from princeton.

please show me the error in my ways?
    ooooooo he's from Princeton. Well that does it then. Crooked Hillary will be president.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay so we all know Hillary is back from her collapse. Has anyone else noticed a problem with her responses on the news today? It's only been a couple of days off and here are her answers to what she's been doing, to multiple audiences.

rested and caught up on sleep

focused on what really matters, her grandchildren, played with them continuously since taking off

worked from bed, made dozens of phone calls to staffers and also video calls to a fundraiser

binge watched The Good Wife on Netflix

How are all of those possible?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She looks terrible

Something serious is wrong

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She looks terrible

Something serious is wrong
    Heard she slept with you and there is no CURE for what you left.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Maybe because u guys never take blame for anything which would be playbook Republican politics. Pretty sure it is some kind of disorder.

lol coming from the sheep who supported Obama relentlessly until I posted so many facts he put me on ignore and came back like he never supported Obama... typical liberal behavior

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

I love watching degen gamblers try to defend their politician of choice

None of these losers are going to turn your lives around. Focus on the handicapping gentlemen.

Hillary is done no discussion necessary, even dems won't vote for her.

First ... 789101112 Last