brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems kind of desperate when a candidate's supporters see the only way to victory is via an opposing candidate's health. Just seems a little sad if thats the only thing you have to hang your hat on.

show me one

time for jtoler to run again, rinse and repeat
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-14-16 at 11:49 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oh no no no. I would never try to be funny. You said it yourself about 30 times that conservatives are not funny.

I am dead serious. Help me find Hillary's shoe that fell off on 9/11 when she passed out in full view of some guy's camera (hope he is still alive). It would be a kind gesture to re-shoe that old hoof.

And while we're here, I'd love to hear your version of Hillary's path to victory. Because I'd put the O/U of states Trump will win at 47.5. And don't fret pal, you can always move to Aleppo when your hero pig-in-a-pantsuit loses.

i have never stated that she would win but i know how u keep thinking this is a landslide which is laughable at best.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Calling Trump unfit to be President when she can't even fukking walk

Benghazi

E-mails

Clinton Foundation

August 6th memo and we still get 9/11 Guilty
    Outing a CIA agent Guilty
    Lying us into war causing thousands of deaths.. Guilty. Great group of shitbags u support. Now the things u said above not guilty on all three counts unless i missed something. Enlighten me.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Nice slip Billy boy

CBS News said Tuesday that it edited out a key portion of Bill Clinton’s interview with Charlie Rose “purely for time,” even though the excised portion lasted less than five seconds.
    The controversy began Monday when Clinton told Charlie Rose on his PBS program that his wife had “frequently” suffered spells like the one she had Sunday at the Sept. 11 memorial in New York City, where she nearly collapsed. He caught himself and then said it had happened “rarely” over “many, many years.”

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 09-14-16 at 01:03 PM.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    It was embarrassing as hell...The best part was when Chaffets subpoenaed that FBI Assistant Director right there on the spot

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Good stuff rocket
    Nice slip Billy boy

CBS News said Tuesday that it edited out a key portion of Bill Clinton’s interview with Charlie Rose “purely for time,” even though the excised portion lasted less than five seconds.
    The controversy began Monday when Clinton told Charlie Rose on his PBS program that his wife had “frequently” suffered spells like the one she had Sunday at the Sept. 11 memorial in New York City, where she nearly collapsed. He caught himself and then said it had happened “rarely” over “many, many years.”

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The COLLAPSE is beginning to register with Voters

LA Times Today 9/14/2016

KingJD31

Gotta put that occupy democrats at the bottom, more followers equals more $$$
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 974

Hillary is sick and i'm not voting thistime

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    And why isn't the testimony before Congress from her server team yesterday getting any attention? Because it's embarrassing as hell to her. One guy refused to show up, Congress posted email showing the third party company asking for some help in documenting what they were being asked to do because it looked like "shady shit" they were being used to cover up by deleting emails AFTER an order to preserve it but Mills and Clinton's legal team told the to scrub it anyway and the guy who had total access to the server and all 13 devices with classified information on them told Congress he had NO security clearance but because he use to work for Bill it was okay. I mean really? This is so dirty its hilarious.

The point being overlooked in all of the partisan bickering is that this is not about Hillary's personal items, she was working as the Sec of State meaning a public employee with government equipment and government documents so when the government tells you to turn it over by law you do so unless your name is Clinton. Thats why people despise the lady so much. She is NOT royalty but thinks she is. I hops she does have another fainting spell and its right as Trump hits 270 on the electoral map on Nov 8th and thats the last thing she sees before she hits the floor.
    then why isn't the two black people b4 her being charged. They were both asked and said the didn't have it.Know names 2 lazy to spell!rice and powell

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    The COLLAPSE is beginning to register with Voters

LA Times Today 9/14/2016

Yup you can definitely see this with the odds as well...the line on Trump got worse by about 10-15 points over night

I think it was +210 just this past Saturday

TheSideBet

then why isn't the two black people b4 her being charged. They were both asked and said the didn't have it.Know names 2 lazy to spell!rice and powell
    Actually there are several mentions of them both and some details emerged today from Powell's hacked emails. I'm not being some political hack here, merely pointing out some disturbing issues in regards to the power structure in this country. Sorry if that honesty offends you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Nice slip Billy boy

Nice slip indeed. His grin tells the story then after... You can't do your job when you're constantly sick and fainting let alone run the Country and be on call 24/7.. The Democratic party is even concerned about this as reported on CNN..

Trump is as healthy as an ox, CNN is trying to fire back and say Trump won't release his health reports.. Trump is on the move, none stop, State to state and no signs of slowing down.. That's called being healthy and full of energy...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nice slip indeed. His grin tells the story then after... You can't do your job when you're constantly sick and fainting let alone run the Country and be on call 24/7.. The Democratic party is even concerned about this as reported on CNN..

Trump is as healthy as an ox, CNN is trying to fire back and say Trump won't release his health reports.. Trump is on the move, none stop, State to state and no signs of slowing down.. That's called being healthy and full of energy...
    Reading where Sheldon Whitehouse told a Clinton mega donor over a year ago that seeing Hillary to a joint speech event she could barely climb the podium...makes sense why we see her constantly bring helped or held up or only walking short distances on flat open areas. I think she's done....Ohio now trending Trump....on her last leg now pun intended.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She might pull out

Pressure
    Mounting
    On
    Her

brooks85

lol minor illness

even when your post fake memes they can't even get it right

KingJD31

The dnc might pull a Clinton on Clinton if you catch my drift

chico2663

Actually there are several mentions of them both and some details emerged today from Powell's hacked emails. I'm not being some political hack here, merely pointing out some disturbing issues in regards to the power structure in this country. Sorry if that honesty offends you.
    they asked for them same time they asked for hillary. He said he didn't have them. Sorry if honesty bothers you

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol minor illness

even when your post fake memes they can't even get it right
    It is better that you keep your mouth shut and have people think your a fool. Then open and prove them right!
    WHAT IS SAD THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT YOU CAN'T PROVE ONE ITEM IN MEME WRONG! Now go mop that floor beetch

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump is as healthy as an ox, CNN is trying to fire back and say Trump won't release his health reports...
    CNN is correct
    Trump won't release his medical records
    http://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-tr...ord-1786626918

because he has something to hide, same issue as his tax returns

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

It was embarrassing as hell...The best part was when Chaffets subpoenaed that FBI Assistant Director right there on the spot

BOOM!! It's on, bitch ***** we'll rock yo' dome.

TheSideBet

they asked for them same time they asked for hillary. He said he didn't have them. Sorry if honesty bothers you
    Are you talking about Powell's emails? Just trying to make sure we are on same track here. And if so there's a big difference between him having a personal email in a year where it was allowed and her having a personal one set up along with an entire network to route everything through and maintaining the server in her basement for full control. You have to not only look at the difference there but also in the time period we are talking about - he ended his tenure in office at the end of 2004 when we didn't even have iPhones yet! She came in during an entirely different tech swing with how much is transferred and options to do so.

Quick side note on Powell, he apparently hung up on reporters today and confirmed the emails are his and that whoever hacked him got a lot more that will most likely come out in coming days so stay tuned.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Gotta put that occupy democrats at the bottom, more followers equals more $$$
    OD is worse than FOX.
    I was banned from posting on their Facebook page a while back when I started calling them out on some of the pure bullshit they would post.

chico2663

Are you talking about Powell's emails? Just trying to make sure we are on same track here. And if so there's a big difference between him having a personal email in a year where it was allowed and her having a personal one set up along with an entire network to route everything through and maintaining the server in her basement for full control. You have to not only look at the difference there but also in the time period we are talking about - he ended his tenure in office at the end of 2004 when we didn't even have iPhones yet! She came in during an entirely different tech swing with how much is transferred and options to do so.

Quick side note on Powell, he apparently hung up on reporters today and confirmed the emails are his and that whoever hacked him got a lot more that will most likely come out in coming days so stay tuned.
    This was before they even knew she had a private server. Also when she started being sec. of state she asked for if she could be given a blackberry but was told no. Even though one was provided for both of the previous in rice and powell. Look what ever she did she should be punished for. But what kills me is Bush had a private server and rove destroyed over 1 million emails. Why aren't those being investigated because we went into war against saddam when we should of went to war with saudi.If saddam was alive then we wouldn't be having all the problems in the middle east that we are having. Also I don't care what he was doing to other people. That is our problem is we always have our noses in other countries business.

TheSideBet

This was before they even knew she had a private server. Also when she started being sec. of state she asked for if she could be given a blackberry but was told no. Even though one was provided for both of the previous in rice and powell. Look what ever she did she should be punished for. But what kills me is Bush had a private server and rove destroyed over 1 million emails. Why aren't those being investigated because we went into war against saddam when we should of went to war with saudi.If saddam was alive then we wouldn't be having all the problems in the middle east that we are having. Also I don't care what he was doing to other people. That is our problem is we always have our noses in other countries business.
    We agree there. The military intervention styles. And the deleted info from former administrations. All politicians should be held accountable to us, period.

brooks85

It is better that you keep your mouth shut and have people think your a fool. Then open and prove them right!
    WHAT IS SAD THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT YOU CAN'T PROVE ONE ITEM IN MEME WRONG! Now go mop that floor beetch
    which is why you shouldn't have tried to do the math on your welfare numbers lol showed everyone you couldn't

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

can you imagine being a Clinton supporter and a degenerate losing gambler? Might as well kill yourself LMFAO

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1530

It's over. Only now when it is too late are your eyes opened.....

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32574

Page one out of the liberal playbook.

Blame Bush when the heat is on a Clinton or Obama.

Typical liberal.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Page one out of the liberal playbook.

Blame Bush when the heat is on a Clinton or Obama.

Typical liberal.
    That's exactly why Hillary isn't prosecuted. Prosecute her, you have to prosecute the past admin for doing the same shit.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1530

Lock her up. A danger to society

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Clinton will never escape or live this down. it is crumbling. The globalist regime is scrambling for an althernative candidate.

Punch through the media!
    Punch through the lies
    Punch through the candidates.
    Punch through Biden
    Punch through Kaine
    PUNCH THROUGH OBAMA! !! GET LOST OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED!!!! OBAMA YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE IN THIS COUNTRY, SO SAYETH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    The dnc might pull a Clinton on Clinton if you catch my drift
    Kinda doing that now. Bill is filling in for all of the HIllary scheduled speeches while she is sick now.. We could see that happening alot in the future if Hillary wins office..

I think there is a little rule of law that states you can't run for President more then 2 terms.....

Bill will end up in jail along side Hillary in the end if he tries over steps that law.....

Although he will be the firsst Lady/man to the President... Hmmm?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-14-16 at 07:11 PM.

First ... 567891011 ... Last