turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17771

What Happened to this guy? He was AMAZING in 2012 and 2013 but seems like since the NFL caught up with the read option/zone read, his game has become next to worthless. He's a One read and run QB. Simple is day. Great in a straight line but bad at anything else. Trent Dumbass GM Baalke fkked up not trading him for anything Denver was willing to give up. Now he might just get flat out released and 49ers get squat.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13485

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    What Happened to this guy? He was AMAZING in 2012 and 2013 but seems like since the NFL caught up with the read option/zone read, his game has become next to worthless. He's a One read and run QB. Simple is day. Great in a straight line but bad at anything else. Trent Dumbass GM Baalke fkked up not trading him for anything Denver was willing to give up. Now he might just get flat out released and 49ers get squat.
    What happened was you bought the hype. CK was never amazing he was good, gifted athletically but his decision making was always questionable which is why I think he might still be in the running for starting QB. I bet Denver low balled which is why he wasn't traded and they need qb badly. It's almost like the tony romo situation, everyone likes to shit on him but replace him with who? exactly

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9095

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Saw the start of the Astros game. During the national anthem, I saw several players from Venezuela, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic standing, and showing their respect. Colin needs to talk to these guys. They might be able to explain to him that he just might have had it pretty good being born here.
    Lol...those guys arent dumb. They don't want a bunch of angry Americans coming after them.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

he doesn't have good mechanics, strong as hell, but drops his elbow and is more of a side arm slinger....you can't drop the ball over a defender with those kind of mechanics, his speed and lean agility got him so far but he doesn't pass the 27,26,60 rule/test that has proven accurate determining a college QB will translate to success in the NFL....Gabbert is/was more accurate than Kap....the gig is up, he should consider it a blessing a pro team offered him for the amount he signed for.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    As a veteran, and of the millions of veterans that have served our country for over 200 years-he has his right to voice his opinion even if it is misplaced. Even though, it shows, he doesn't understand what the value of the national anthem is, people like me and many others defended his right to the freedom of speech.
    Thank you for your service.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2891

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'm all for people doing what they gotta do for their people in a constructive way

This just comes off as Kaepernick being a childish little punk

Actually do something positive if you feel that strongly about the issues....not standing for the national anthem does nothing...its just disrespectful and Kaep just wants the attention
    He's too fukking lazy to improve his game. Do you really believe he'll do anything of substance to stand against "racial inequality?"

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I stopped not eating at McDonalds and KFC because of all the racism in the US

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    What about when your country doesn't have respect for you?
    What about when "you" don't have respect for yourself?

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lol at these responses. White people on the internet are funny.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cooch...I thought you had retired from posting due to your extreme workload in your position of "upper management" Wouldn't posting be viewed as a "negative cash flow" move??

Cooch...chin up, pal. At the very least, you'll always be known as the main clown in the SINGLE LARGEST BURIAL IN SBR FORUM HISTORY!!

#tesla
    #hedgedout
    #beaverteeth
    Attachment 91296

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

How many of the people all worked up by this also hate political correctness?

teecee

Why don't we all play the national anthem before work? Who started this natl anthem playing thing before sporting events anyway? I don't hate the U.S. I am glad I was born here. But, I really don't see the point. Lastly, I believe athletes should just stfu. No one cares what the fukk you think, we just wanna watch you get clobbered, okay. Jesus, athletes are stupid. STFU!

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    I don't think you should have to stand up, but I also think Colin Kaepernick is a huge douche.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Why don't we all play the national anthem before work? Who started this natl anthem playing thing before sporting events anyway? I don't hate the U.S. I am glad I was born here. But, I really don't see the point. Lastly, I believe athletes should just stfu. No one cares what the fukk you think, we just wanna watch you get clobbered, okay. Jesus, athletes are stupid. STFU!
    Good point...

Over here we play the national anthem only during finals games. Whats the point otherwise?

Finding that balance between those who feel a sense of patriotism from nationalism...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not sure how one has to do with the other

Kaepernick is just a dumbass making another poor decision....listen to his interviews, he just tries to be hard and he's not. You know the guys that just try too hard? That's Kaep

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Not sure how one has to do with the other

Kaepernick is just a dumbass making another poor decision....listen to his interviews, he just tries to be hard and he's not. You know the guys that just try too hard? That's Kaep
    Plenty of people whine about political correctness and when someone does something not PC you whine about that.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Looks like the fuk is laying down on the nat anthem

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13485

Plenty of people whine about political correctness and when someone does something not PC you whine about that.
    Thats called being a hypocrite, one of the worse diseases to plague America. There is logic here saying Hilary Clinton nor Trump should be talking about the streets because they are not gangsta enough

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Wen a black man dies y'all call him a thug and justify his death
    now kaep is speaking up on the issue and y'all say he's not gangster enough to complain about it
    as if people of color from good neighborhoods AND WHITE PEOPLE shouldn't be just as upset as black people about racial injustice
    Thank you for painting everyone with such a broad brush. I appreciate your style (shakes head). Contrary to what you may believe, not all white people are happy to see a brother go down. I don't know if anyone knows what happened to Nate Webster, but I am pretty skeptical about the alleged events that led to his arrest and incarceration. He was a pretty cool cat, so maybe I am biased (imagine that, a white fellow and a black man being cordial. Can't believe that's happening here in America, of all places). I do know that I'd like to see Deltha O'Neal's ass do some time. I know he raped a woman on the back dock of a TGIFriday's. That's the diff, breh. We like to see justice occur. We have sympathy for those we feel don't deserve it.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

We r watching sympathetic espn. They have a south cal black professor saying times have changed amd kapernick is making a statement for social change. They showed kapernicks picture and i flipped kapernick off and said heres my social change. 'Everytime i. see you mother rooster_eater ill flip you off'. Fuk kapernicks social change.
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 08-28-16 at 12:01 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I don't think it's the same thing though....I totally get and am fine with Kaep being able to do whatever the fukk he wants, but I can still bash the hell out of his dumb decisions

I'm not crying that he's allowed to sit during the national anthem, I'm bashing the fact that he chooses to do it

People that are pro-PC wouldn't like that he can express himself to begin with

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Thank you for painting everyone with such a broad brush. I appreciate your style (shakes head). Contrary to what you may believe, not all white people are happy to see a brother go down. I don't know if anyone knows what happened to Nate Webster, but I am pretty skeptical about the alleged events that led to his arrest and incarceration. He was a pretty cool cat, so maybe I am biased (imagine that, a white fellow and a black man being cordial. Can't believe that's happening here in America, of all places). I do know that I'd like to see Deltha O'Neal's ass do some time. I know he raped a woman on the back dock of a TGIFriday's. That's the diff, breh. We like to see justice occur. We have sympathy for those we feel don't deserve it.
    Most blacks and whites get along just fine....the extreme sides of both races and especially the media like to divide us all and have agendas

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

He's no better than Russell Wilson who claims to be a Christian, but canceled his wedding in North Carolina because North Carolina refuses to allow freaks into the restroom of choice.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

As a vet; i'll defend his right to not stand. But I would appreciate that when you don't do what the public expects than don't blame it on race. Just say i am pissed cause I'm being beat out by a guy that wasn't good enough to play for his original team

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57625

Most blacks and whites get along just fine....the extreme sides of both races and especially the media like to divide us all and have agendas
    Best post of the thread! Nailed it.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Guy has 20 mil a year on the line and can't beat out Blane Gabbert, who spends more time in the salon than the film room. It's a last desperate gasp for attention before he fades away. Will be intersting to see if he sites his political views if he ends ups getting cut.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I remember being pissed a few blacks wouldn't stand during the pledge of allegiance in home room at high school.

I don't care about your stupid differences about our govt or the man. Stand the fuk up for the respect of your peers.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11680

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Guy has 20 mil a year on the line and can't beat out Blane Gabbert, who spends more time in the salon than the film room. It's a last desperate gasp for attention before he fades away. Will be intersting to see if he sites his political views if he ends ups getting cut.
    He converted to Islam in the offseason.

Now he hates America.

Could be a coincidence.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's a US thing. They don't do it in Europe unless the national team plays. I can understand football which is a once a weekly sport. But playing it in baseball which is a daily sport is too much. In my book if you forget to stand in a few baseball games it's OK as long as you are a season ticket holder and attend all games.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 08-28-16 at 11:46 AM.

teecee

If the national anthem is supposed to be viewed as a special song, then play it during special events. A football/baseball/basketball/hockey game are not special events. They are commonplace and should be treated as such.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's a US thing. They don't do it in Europe unless the national team plays. I can understand football which is a once a weekly sport. But playing it in baseball which is a daily sport is too much. In my book if you forget to stand in a few baseball games it's OK as long as you are a season ticket holde and attend all games.
    You can't forget to stand when 50,000 other people are standing around u.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bottom line for this thread.....Kaepernick & Coochy both fukkin idiots.

So really...nothing new.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Kaepernick is a total piece of shittt. No other way around it. This piece of shitt is making 12 million a year and is complaining about oppression. Fukk him! This scumbag insulted every veteran in our Military and the WHITE STEP PARENTS that raised him. His real parents of color tossed him in the trash and it was a WHITE couple that took him in. This scumbag is to stupid to realize that he should be thanking white people. This scumbag needs to watch the movie Blindside over and over again. This majority white country is so racist that it elected a black president. We have black judges, lawyers, doctors, senators, generals, police chiefs, fire chiefs and so and son on. I hope this scumbag gets sacked and they snap his fukkin neck.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

It's funny how many pile in totally unaware what hypocrites they are acting like.

And even come back after your comment trying to say they don't even get your point

Although I shouldn't laugh about it, as it's really on the pathetic side to watch how easy it is to get a herd of Americans chest pounding without engaging their brains.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's funny how many pile in totally unaware what hypocrites they are acting like.

And even come back after your comment trying to say they don't even get your point

Although I shouldn't laugh about it, as it's really on the pathetic side to watch how easy it is to get a herd of Americans chest pounding without engaging their brains.
    Is it?

Look....just because nobody gives a Fukk about your country, doesn't mean we don't give a Fukk about ours. I know all you libtard hipster doofus fukks love to come into threads like this screaming of hypocrisy, but explain exactly how this is such?

I totally support Kaep's right to choose not to stand. I think he's a complete fake and total fukkin idiot for doing so, but I don't want him hung for doing what he did. It's his right as an American. Just as its mine to say what a total fake-ass dumbfukk wannabe he is.

I would hope coochy, if nothing else, has taught fellow foreigners that they look like fukkin retards coming into threads about American things and spouting off when absolutely no one gives a Fukk about their opinion.

Now THAT'S what's really on the pathetic side.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First ... 3456789 ... Last