Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Where is Genghis Khan?

Check in

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Noone knows where he is. And that is an actual fact. When he actually died everyone that attended his funeral was executed. Then the soldiers that killed the people that attended the funeral were killed since they knew the location of the tomb. They wanted to make sure that noone disturbs his rest so noone could know the location.

They did find what they think is his tomb but they are not 100% sure. He had many wives and they found a bunch of female corpses there making them thing they were his wives who were all executed to accompany him to the afterlife.

I think that is why his ghost was here on SBR . After so long being stuck with them he needed to get away and come on here.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Today is the day he died i think

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Yes you are right. Maybe that is why he is not on the forum right now. He is back at his grave having a Birthday party with his wives. Probably having an orgy later with them. Then he will come back to the forum here when they start nagging and annoying him again.

SBR is his favorite escape to just get away. Although he did take some time to do Night At the Museum. I liked him in that. Another fun fact did you know in the last Movie where he spoke English for the first time he actually learned that here on the SBR forum?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    the exhaustive, in depth research results are in......

substituting bath salts in place of normal hooded gecko chow will result in quick evaporation of the gecko's brain.....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Love the new avatar donker!!!!