brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Okey dokey. Good luck my friend.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I had an ex father in law that was just like Trump. Smart as a whip when it came to money, but dumb as a box of rocks. Would bullshit on any subject. No matter how hard you tried to prove him wrong, he would argue until you gave up. Thought wrestling was real. Would fuk his own family members out of money. So, I have a pretty good feel for Trump.
    Dear rkelly110,

Thank you for your interest in pursuing advanced-level Trump expertise status.

Unfortunately it appears you do not have what it takes at this point in time.

Good luck in your future posts on this subject. If you need some advanced-level insight please consult with DwightShrute.

Thank you.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Dear rkelly110,

Thank you for your interest in pursuing advanced-level Trump expertise status.

Unfortunately it appears you do not have what it takes at this point in time.

Good luck in your future posts on this subject. If you need some advanced-level insight please consult with DwightShrute.

Thank you.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

bibby trump is a fear pusher like nixon. After he gets schlacked at first debate he will back out of last 2. We are known by the people that hang out with us. A pedophile(foley),sexual harasser (ailles), serial cheater (juliani) and thief( christie). It is Like lets get all the gang back together. penetrating hacks that never worked and think laws don't apply to her. Not really interested in the emails. So her husband cheated.... I respect her for standing by her man. The same people that have persecuted her if they had to deal with scrutiny would be in jail. We are led to believe that he isn't part of establishment but seems he is connected to nothing but insiders

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bibby trump is a fear pusher like nixon. After he gets schlacked at first debate he will back out of last 2. We are known by the people that hang out with us. A pedophile(foley),sexual harasser (ailles), serial cheater (juliani) and thief( christie). It is Like lets get all the gang back together. penetrating hacks that never worked and think laws don't apply to her. Not really interested in the emails. So her husband cheated.... I respect her for standing by her man. The same people that have persecuted her if they had to deal with scrutiny would be in jail. We are led to believe that he isn't part of establishment but seems he is connected to nothing but insiders
    This seems extremely unlikely...the guy is still running unashamed after being caught out and repeating numerous things that are wrong. You can't embarrass a guy like that into going away, any more than proving a poster on here wrong time and time again makes them go away.

For that matter, whose mind is going to change because of debates between Clinton and Trump? If Trump supporters aren't deserting him because of his inconsistency and lack of plausible plans to back up his rhetoric, more of the same isn't going to change their mind. Similarly, anyone who's OK with Clinton's past and her lack of plausible plans to back up her rhetoric isn't likely to change their mind.

People are voting for these terrible candidates because they don't like the other terrible candidate, not out of any kind of rationality that might be influenced by a debate. That fact alone is the biggest thing wrong with our system: the gullible/irrational voters

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    This seems extremely unlikely...the guy is still running unashamed after being caught out and repeating numerous things that are wrong. You can't embarrass a guy like that into going away, any more than proving a poster on here wrong time and time again makes them go away.

For that matter, whose mind is going to change because of debates between Clinton and Trump? If Trump supporters aren't deserting him because of his inconsistency and lack of plausible plans to back up his rhetoric, more of the same isn't going to change their mind. Similarly, anyone who's OK with Clinton's past and her lack of plausible plans to back up her rhetoric isn't likely to change their mind.

People are voting for these terrible candidates because they don't like the other terrible candidate, not out of any kind of rationality that might be influenced by a debate. That fact alone is the biggest thing wrong with our system: the gullible/irrational voters
    i'm voting for johnson most likely. i'm in texas so my vote won't hurt

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Texas is in play this year. I would actually not be completely shocked if Hillary won there. I think it will be within 5 points.

Triple_D_Bet

it doesn't seem likely to hurt regardless, considering far behind the electoral votes are for Trump....but good to hear, congrats on casting a vote that can actually change something

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Texas is in play this year. I would actually not be completely shocked if Hillary won there. I think it will be within 5 points.
    Doesn't seem to be at the moment based on polling, but I don't think I'd bet against a 5 or less point margin with this much time left for Trump to sell himself at the worst of two evils.

chico2663

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

WOW...What a fukking speech! I think all of us need to get up and give this fella a round of applause.

chico2663

Trump, if he couldn't use the words crooked hillary, believe me or radical islamist than He wouldn't be able to speek . But he will make russia great again if elected! Great point charlie sykes; where is the substance?
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-16-16 at 09:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Trump speaking again in Wisconsin.. Delivered again!!! GO TRUMP!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Won't count either way, waste of time and vote.. Make a difference and vote for Hillary or Trump I would say to you Chico.. Why throw it away?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

We've had this debate, which is why I won't rehash it with you...but I'm just pointing out that not supporting a candidate because he doesn't have enough support is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Assuming the goal of voting is to pick the candidate you think is best, limiting yourself to the two most popular options because they're the most popular is counterproductive.

One thing I didn't bring up when you and I discussed is the similarity with Trumps situation...as it stands, barring the quitting/death/arrested scenarios, we have a ton of information showing Trump has no chance. Yet that doesn't seem to stop Trump supporters from voting for him, or clinging to anything as proof they're going to somehow win despite the facts. How is voting for a losing Trump any better than voting for a losing Johnson?
    The goal of voting isn't picking who you think is the best candidate every time....It can be preventing someone, it can be voting your favorite of the realistic options, it could be what you said....There is no rule that you have to vote based on who the absolute best choice is

Believe me, if information was out there that any of the 3rd Party candidates had a decent shot I would vote for my favorite one

As for your other part....

I haven't checked the odds but Trump is probably like 4 or 5 to 1 at the moment

That doesn't mean no chance, it just means right now Hillary is heavily favored....Johnson on the other hand has no chance, literally next to none

Maybe Johnson can get in the debates...and if he does then we can talk

chico2663

money I am old enough to know what a charlatan looks like..herr trump

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Won't count either way, waste of time and vote.. Make a difference and vote for Hillary or Trump I would say to you Chico.. Why throw it away?
    If you're claiming a vote is thrown away because it doesn't influence the election, than pretty much all votes are wasted. Clinton and Trump even more so though, because a vote for them signals you're willing to put up with garbage candidates, and we'll keep getting more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The goal of voting isn't picking who you think is the best candidate every time....It can be preventing someone, it can be voting your favorite of the realistic options, it could be what you said....There is no rule that you have to vote based on who the absolute best choice is

Believe me, if information was out there that any of the 3rd Party candidates had a decent shot I would vote for my favorite one

As for your other part....

I haven't checked the odds but Trump is probably like 4 or 5 to 1 at the moment

That doesn't mean no chance, it just means right now Hillary is heavily favored....Johnson on the other hand has no chance, literally next to none

Maybe Johnson can get in the debates...and if he does then we can talk
    That's fair, everyone has different reasons to vote...but what good does it do to pick a bad candidate based on how popular they are?

Again, the only thing holding back 3rd party candidates is people saying they won't vote for them because they have no chance...it's a self-fulfilling prophecy caused by the actions of you and others, not a reason that stands on its own.

As much as I'd like him in the debates, I have to wonder if it will matter...too many people will only follow the crowd, or have other irrational reasons for voting as they do

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you're claiming a vote is thrown away because it doesn't influence the election, than pretty much all votes are wasted. Clinton and Trump even more so though, because a vote for them signals you're willing to put up with garbage candidates, and we'll keep getting more of the same.

That's fair, everyone has different reasons to vote...but what good does it do to pick a bad candidate based on how popular they are?

Again, the only thing holding back 3rd party candidates is people saying they won't vote for them because they have no chance...it's a self-fulfilling prophecy caused by the actions of you and others, not a reason that stands on its own.

As much as I'd like him in the debates, I have to wonder if it will matter...too many people will only follow the crowd, or have other irrational reasons for voting as they do
    I agree but unfortunately like I said before it's going to take a massive effort by a 3rd Party candidate to create one of these "movements" years in advance of the next presidential election to have a prayer

I think Trump and Bernie have paved the way for the next outsider to do just this....

Any old "boring" 3rd Party guy doesn't stand a shot in hell...Its the unfortunate truth of how these things go.

Would you agree with that part?

chico2663

That is like keeping a buddy from screwing a fat broad because there is no one else there. Maybe that buddy falls in love with her. Never have been a cokk blocker. It may be a waste but it is mine to waste!
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-16-16 at 10:14 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Some people like fat girls.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That is like keeping a buddy from screwing a fat broad because there is no one else there. Maybe that buddy falls in love with her. Never have been a cokk blocker. It may be a waste but it is mine to waste!
    Lol Chico.. Got me there buddy!!! Fat girls need love too....

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by bostongambler View Post
    some people like fat girls.
    not if you have a small pecker!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Trump, if he couldn't use the words crooked hillary, believe me or radical islamist than He wouldn't be able to speek . But he will make russia great again if elected! Great point charlie sykes; where is the substance?
    Russia is already GREAT... Trump is not qualified to make Russia any better, than it already is.
    What he can do is try to make America a better place for you Chico...not sure if he would succeed or not, but he can definitely try.

Hillary on the other hand already made America worse, than it was 4 years ago.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Russia is already GREAT... Trump is not qualified to make Russia any better, than it already is.
    What he can do is try to make America a better place for you Chico...not sure if he would succeed or not, but he can definitely try.

Hillary on the other hand already made America worse, than it was 4 years ago.
    All i know is u.s.a is always the first place they try to immigrate to. If russia is second I'm not sure. If it is god bless but even with the knuckleheads we have in office this is still a great place to live. It is why people from other countries are always involved in our lives. Trump can allow russia to have their way with nato countries.
    Hillary has been out of office 4 years and still doesn't matter because it is definitely better than it was 8 years ago.
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-16-16 at 10:30 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Love Obama but, you have to admit he was a "do nothing" president. Blame it on what you want, do nothing congress, whatever.
    Nothing changed.
    Hillarry is presumably the same. 4 years of nothing different if she wins. 99% sure of that. Shes a 1%er.

If Trump wins the election, things will certainly change.
    Probably not for the better but, there will be recognizable change.
    At least Trump will change the political landscape. There's no denying he already has.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump speaking again in Wisconsin.. Delivered again!!! GO TRUMP!!!!

Settle down Jibs

These speeches aren't even getting coverage

That's what happens when you call out the media

Trump will derail after Hilary bends his ass over in the first debate and ass fukks him dry, the next day he'll be done

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Settle down Jibs

Trump will derail after Hilary bends his ass over in the first debate and ass fukks him dry, the next day he'll be done
    it was on msnbc. That is how I knew there was no substance. I like how he hoes to an all white county and tries to talk to the brothas

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Settle down Jibs

Disagree both aired and on CNN and FOX earlier live.. Over now and both stations are talking about it..

Funny I don't see Hillary coverage AT ALL with live speeches because she never does them.. Lazy women, lazy President if elected..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

All i know is u.s.a is always the first place they try to immigrate to. If russia is second I'm not sure. If it is god bless but even with the knuckleheads we have in office this is still a great place to live. It is why people from other countries are always involved in our lives.
    I'm not trying to distinguish what country is the best...both Russia and US are great in its own unique way.
    US gives a lot more opportunities to succeed, than Russia, to the regular everyday folks like you and I.

That's why I'm always puzzled why you guys have such a high amount of lazy dumbukks that don't want to go to school or work, who instead spend their lives milking the government for donations and handouts (You don't see this in Russia...does this make Russia a better country in this aspect? Maybe).

All I was saying is don't get stuck on this phrase that the mainstream media is feeding you, that Trumps want to make Russia a better place - He loves his own country and wants to see it prosper...And I can assure, that he doesn't give two fukks about what happens to Russia.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

I laugh when people call Trump dumb, idiot, stupid, etc.. You simply don't become a billionaire in business and do it legally by being stupid or as dumb as a box of rocks, etc..

I don't know any billionaires on this planet that ever made it the hard and legal way without being anything short of absolutely brilliant and as sharp as a razor...
    Yeah you know what billionaires also do? Make a profit & don't file for bankruptcy 6 times.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm not trying to distinguish what country is the best...both Russia and US are great in its own unique way.
    US gives a lot more opportunities to succeed, than Russia, to the regular everyday folks like you and I.

That's why I'm always puzzled why you guys have such a high amount of lazy dumbukks that don't want to go to school or work, who instead spend their lives milking the government for donations and handouts (You don't see this in Russia...does this make Russia a better country in this aspect? Maybe).

All I was saying is don't get stuck on this phrase that the mainstream media is feeding you, that Trumps want to make Russia a better place - He loves his own country and wants to see it prosper...And I can assure, that he doesn't give two fukks about what happens to Russia.
    Well we give a lot of money to countries that hate us. So I would rather my money go to feed the needy here than in some 3rd world muslim country or china.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I agree but unfortunately like I said before it's going to take a massive effort by a 3rd Party candidate to create one of these "movements" years in advance of the next presidential election to have a prayer

I think Trump and Bernie have paved the way for the next outsider to do just this....

Any old "boring" 3rd Party guy doesn't stand a shot in hell...Its the unfortunate truth of how these things go.

Would you agree with that part?
    With the current environment, I completely agree that it would take an Obama-esque orator combined with the Ron Paul integrity and virtues to break people out of the lesser of two evils mindset. But this "current environment" is one we create by our actions, and voting for good candidates is a way to change it by building the momentum so the followers can follow. It's surely a lot more likely than finding a unicorn candidate who has executive experience doing what he says, great rabble-rousing skills and solid principles.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Well we give a lot of money to countries that hate us. So I would rather my money go to feed the needy here than in some 3rd world muslim country or china who we give money to.
    Yeah, that's another insane statistic. US always wants to be in and influence every hole in the World.

I read somewhere the other day, that US is spending more each year on "rebuilding" Afghanistan, than its own ancient anti-ICBM missile defense system.
    All while Russia is prepping to test this year the brand new and unstoppable stealthy RS-28 Sarmat (Satan-2) nuclear missile, that could wipe out Texas in one shot.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-...atan-2-7935675

How crazy is that, Chico?

chico2663

I have always donated to needy families giving thru black churches for thanksgiving and also sponsoring families for xmas. I had a stroke and moved 1100 miles away and still sponsored thru mothers parish.We also give to st. judes. I worked in roughest neighborhoods and had kids try to rob me 3 times without getting a dime. I got caught in the middle of the riots andhad the kids keep me from shooting somebody. I had a stroke where at first my neurologist told me I didn't have a stroke and then when he got the photos told me I'm the first person he ever met that had a stroke in that location who has lived. I feel like it was a blessing to be able to help others without being an issue. Maybe that is part of my problem is I have too much compassion. Except I believe if you take a life than you should lose yours. I would rather help our poor than other countries.As we speak ; I am trying to collect 200 stuffed animals to send to the philippines for a xmas that a woman I am facebook friends is having.Am I a fool ;maybe. Does it bother me, NO

First ... 141142143144145146147 ... Last