chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Yeah, that's another insane statistic. US always wants to be in and influence every hole in the World.

I read somewhere the other day, that US is spending more each year on "rebuilding" Afghanistan, than its own ancient anti-ICBM missile defense system.
    All while Russia is prepping to test this year the brand new and unstoppable stealthy RS-28 Sarmat (Satan-2) nuclear missile, that could wipe out Texas in one shot.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-...atan-2-7935675

How crazy is that, Chico?
    Nostradamus said that by the year 2018; we wouldn't be relevant. Maybe that is why.That is the difference in russia than us. We have sold out to the war monger corporations. We could use a strong leader.Sadly hillary has bigger balls than donald. She is very hawkish and that is scary. I wish kennedy's kid didn't die because I think he could of been great. Shame cuban didn't run
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-16-16 at 11:06 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    He mocked God by saying " Gods views are radical " and other peoples religions " matter to " and America is no longer a " Christian nation " so we must appease other religions and be pro abortion ...

using the Bible and God to further a anti life agenda
    Other peoples religions should matter.
    America is not and never has been a "Christian nation"

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    That and a democracy

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14632

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It was originally founded on Christian principles. We have seen where it has gone now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Well we give a lot of money to countries that hate us. So I would rather my money go to feed the needy here than in some 3rd world muslim country or china.
    Yep I agree.. Take care of your own family at home first...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19148

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

Michael Moore and Cenk. You do know they are lovers?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Nostradamus said that by the year 2018; we wouldn't be relevant. Maybe that is why.That is the difference in russia than us. We have sold out to the war monger corporations. We could use a strong leader.Sadly hillary has bigger balls than donald. She is very hawkish and that is scary. I wish kennedy's kid didn't die because I think he could of been great. Shame cuban didn't run
    According to Hillary and Obama we still have the strongest military in the world.. Is that truth or lie? Russia can't piss in the same toilet bowl as us is what we are made to believe.. We have missile defense systems in place and what not that are top secret..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Reaching Knicks.. Billionaire is a loser yeah right, rev'ing up his speeches now doesn't sound like he wants to drop out.. Etc... Video is crap...

Trump is still in this thing so buckle up as he will make Hillary sweat in the end..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-16-16 at 11:28 PM.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Michael Moore and Cenk. You do know they are lovers?
    I don't know bros, I think your boy is trying to get out of this. Its obvious he doesn't want the job, let alone be able to do it.

I think Michael Moore is right.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Reaching Knicks.. Billionaire is a loser ok, rev'ing up his speeches now doesn't sound like he wants to drop out.. Etc... Video is crap...

Trump is still in this thing so buckle up as he will make Hillary sweat in the end..
    smoking meth has to be better for you than watching Cenk embarrass himself on youtube. My God. I honestly think Cenk is mentally challenged.

I watch maybe 1 out of every 50 videos that Khicks post from Cenk and each one is dumber and more incoherent than the last one.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

just a few weeks ago he said this...

chico2663

khicks26

Reaching Knicks.. Billionaire is a loser ok, rev'ing up his speeches now doesn't sound like he wants to drop out.. Etc... Video is crap...

I didn't write it. Michael Moore did, & it makes sense. Its like Trump sits at home & thinks what stupid shit can I say today that will get me out of this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

smoking meth has to be better for you than watching Cenk embarrass himself on youtube. My God. I honestly think Cenk is mentally challenged.
    Knicks is reaching and the Dems are soon gonna get real nervous as Trump has just turned it up now while Hillary lays back at home with Bill doing nothing thinking she already won the election.. Wait til this shit gets real in the debates!!!!

DwightShrute

I didn't write it. Michael Moore did, & it makes sense. Its like Trump sits at home & thinks what stupid shit can I say today that will get me out of this.

khicks26

Trump could win if he shut his pie hole. Hilary is very beatable, yet he's losing to her in the polls.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Knicks stay informed.. Trump has been on the offensive now with 2 nationally covered speeches already this week.. Both delivered.. Only one sitting at home is Hillary and if she does speak it's the same old regurgitated garbage that spews from her hole..

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

khicks26

OK Let me put it this way. After the DNC & the whole Khan & Trump war. What was the point to start a war with a Gold Star Family & carry on with it for 2 weeks?

All Trump had to say was, "I voted against the war in Iraq" Hilary is the one who voted for it. If anyone is involved in the death of your son its Hilary.

But no Trump picks a fight with the guy trying to commit political suicide. I telling you, the guy wants out.

khicks26

Knicks stay informed.. Trump has been on the offensive now with 2 nationally covered speeches already this week.. Both delivered.. Only one sitting at home is Hillary and if she does speak it's the same old regurgitated garbage that spews from her hole..
    She's not saying anything because Trump is killing himself. No need to speak.

DwightShrute

OK Let me put it this way. After the DNC & the whole Khan & Trump war. What was the point to start a war with a Gold Star Family & carry on with it for 2 weeks?

All Trump had to say was, "I voted against the war in Iraq" Hilary is the one who voted for it. If anyone is involved in the death of your son its Hilary.

But no Trump picks a fight with the guy trying to commit political suicide. I telling you, the guy wants out.
    based on what? A guess by Michael Moore and Cenk? Trump is rising once again in the polls and will beat Hillary. No way he wants out.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    With the current environment, I completely agree that it would take an Obama-esque orator combined with the Ron Paul integrity and virtues to break people out of the lesser of two evils mindset. But this "current environment" is one we create by our actions, and voting for good candidates is a way to change it by building the momentum so the followers can follow. It's surely a lot more likely than finding a unicorn candidate who has executive experience doing what he says, great rabble-rousing skills and solid principles.
    Fair enough man...The people in power want to keep the elections just as they are.

They know that once a 3rd Party candidate finally gets in, their gravy train ends

The whole Republican/Democrat Establishment rivalry is amusing to me....Only reason I prefer Trump over Hillary is many of the Republican traditional powers are now siding with Hillary which tells me that there's atleast some hope that Trump will shake some things up if he were ever elected....that he's not going to be "one of them" for every decision

Well that, and the fact that Hillary is a giant piece of shit

khicks26

based on what? A guess by Michael Moore and Cenk? Trump is rising once again in the polls and will beat Hillary. No way he wants out.
    Talking to you guys is: "Just like the pied piper led rats through the streets"

Based on his schizophrenic behavior. He can contradict himself in the same sentence.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yo khicks...I was randomly watching a TYT video the other day and reading the comments it seems like many of their followers are really pissed off and upset that they sold out

I assume you're a big follower of them.....I don't watch them enough to know what the people in the comments were talking about....what specifically are they referring to?

DwightShrute

Talking to you guys is: Just like the pied piper led rats through the streets.

Based on his schizophrenic behavior. He can contradict himself in the same sentence.
    you could be watching a Cenk video instead.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Your abuse of the English language and inability to form a complete sentence and or paragraph is a sign of illiteracy..

Thor I honestly am pained and challenged to read and try to comprehend your posts.. I have no idea what you challenged me for, I have no idea what you are saying in this post..

Dude, go back to school and take an English/Grammar course for Gods sake.. Read a book once in a while, do something you illiterate hack..

i just explained to u why i have difficulty posting on this site u jitbag. Did u fail to read it chicken boy?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You can prefer Hillary to Trump....but if you try to argue that she's 100% clean you lose any credibility to anyone who isn't a complete Hillary shill like yourself
    Nobody is arguing she is clean but she sure as hell isn't as dirty as some of u are brainwashed to think.

Thor4140

Got me there.. Typo man..

I'm not a grammar nazi but you can clearly understand and comprehend what I type... Can't say the same about THOR...
    You are so full of shit Jibby. Nitrogen did exactly what people were doing to u in the MMA threads and u came up with the same bullshit lies. That is how everyone knew u were in no way a MMA writer. Fuking Pathetic bullshitter.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6349

Lol @ Donald.

Thor4140

Many of the jerkoff Neo-Con Republicans that are now saying they support Hillary should raise alarm bells to everyone

And you morons eat it up that it's Trump is just that bad.....Yeah just that bad for them and their war-driven agendas (Hillary and other neo-cons on both sides)

All one in the same....corrupt to the core, career scumbags
    ?
    So now because the neo-cons support her she is a neo-con? Is that what we think now? These rotten cunning assholes are leaving a sinking ship and that is why they are leaving, Hillary now will do what they want? That's a pretty big reach no?

khicks26

Yo khicks...I was randomly watching a TYT video the other day and reading the comments it seems like many of their followers are really pissed off and upset that they sold out

I assume you're a big follower of them.....I don't watch them enough to know what the people in the comments were talking about....what specifically are they referring to?
    I think its that they are supporting Hilary in a way. Saying that Trump can not be Pres so we must pick the lesser of 2 evils. There are a few people on the show that I think supported Hilary from the start.

Plus they have been pushing the whole Putin & Trump are working together BS. I even seen a host of a show on RT say something like. "I can't believe The Young Turks a usually smart group is pushing the false Putin, Trump narrative" I was a little shocked myself.

This guy Ben Mankiewicz is the one mostly doing it & the other day he said Julian Assange was full of shit for saying something about the DNC staffer that was murdered. That really pissed off a lot of progressives that don't like Hilary.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    you could be watching a cenk video instead.
    lol no

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    ?
    So now because the neo-cons support her she is a neo-con? Is that what we think now? These rotten cunning assholes are leaving a sinking ship and that is why they are leaving, Hillary now will do what they want? That's a pretty big reach no?
    No her voting history and policies makes her a neo-con

She's not a progressive or true liberal.....she's not a common sense moderate

She's a George Bush that tries to pretend like she cares about black people

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I think its that they are supporting Hilary in a way. Saying that Trump can not be Pres so we must pick the lesser of 2 evils. There are a few people on the show that I think supported Hilary from the start.

Plus they have been pushing the whole Putin & Trump are working together BS. I even seen a host of a show on RT say something like. "I can't believe The Young Turks a usually smart group is pushing the false Putin, Trump narrative" I was a little shocked myself.

This guy Ben Mankiewicz is the one mostly doing it & the other day he said Julian Assange was full of shit for saying something about the DNC staffer that was murdered. That really pissed off a lot of progressives that don't like Hilary.
    Yeah that's the exact video I was watching....one of the guys I haven't seen much on the Young Turks was a complete douche, even to the other hosts on there. I guess it was Ben Mankiewicz

I still don't see why a real progressive would ever side with Hillary, even over Trump....But that's up to each person to decide

First ... 142143144145146147148 ... Last