rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yes I do, some. What is he gonna do about 'em w/o being a total asshole?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1910

Yeah pulling troops out is strong.... Pussy move. Libya, Syria, etc.... You really don't know what you are talking about Nut bags like Acoochy and Greget are what's wrong with America.
    Last edited by Itsamazing777; 08-14-16 at 08:28 AM.

rkelly110

While I believe Obama was a good Pres, he could've been better. Obama doesn't like confrontation. Instead of
    going into the heart of congress, looking and talking to representatives about what he wants done and why,
    he bitched about them from afar and wrote executive orders. Creating the partisanship we have now.

Hillary as senator has talked to her peers pushing her party's agenda. As SOS, met with leaders face to face.
    Don't forget, as SOS she still had to take orders from Obama.

I believe if she's elected will go into the lion cage and wrestle the lions. Work with her so called enemies.

We've already seen it. Stayed calm and collected while being grilled in hearings. Went to the FBI w/o
    kicking and screaming, rigged! Thinks things through and doesn't do or say stupid shit on impulse.

As an employer of her's, I want an experienced person for the job. Works well with others and a team player.
    After doing a background check, found no criminal charges.

Hillary is the best person for the job. Hire her.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    While I believe Obama was a good Pres, he could've been better. Obama doesn't like confrontation. Instead of
    going into the heart of congress, looking and talking to representatives about what he wants done and why,
    he bitched about them from afar and wrote executive orders. Creating the partisanship we have now.

Hillary as senator has talked to her peers pushing her party's agenda. As SOS, met with leaders face to face.

I believe if she's elected will go into the lion cage and wrestle the lions. Work with her so called enemies.

We've already seen it. Stayed calm and collected while being grilled in hearings. Went to the FBI w/o
    kicking and screaming, rigged! Thinks things through and doesn't do or say stupid shit on impulse.

As an employer of her's, I want an experienced person for the job. Works well with others and a team player.

The easy part will be showing American why Trump is a buffoon and completely unqualified, just look at his supporters, that proves everything. The hard part will be getting Americans to understand that republicans stand in the way of all progress, that was something Obama couldn't do, I don't blame him as much as Republicans of course.

Most people don't know that Congressional Republicans quadrupled the previous filibuster record in the Senate when it was under Dem control, it was abuse of powers imo, that is hard to overcome. People don't know that Obama has issued fewer executive orders than Bush. But what is the prevailing narrative in the media? That Obama went over and above his authority as President and Republicans were just trying to stop him, the complete opposite of the truth. Then people whine about a liberal media.
    Last edited by Greget; 08-14-16 at 09:53 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

WOW!

I was waiting to the end to see something to show you were being sarcastic but it seems you were actually being serious.

It's sad reading this. Knowing there are more of you out there who think similarly is bad news for America. Anyone that votes for Crooked Hillary is supporting failure.

She is the worst person to run for president maybe ever. Certainly the last 50 years. She is evil. She is scum.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Yeah pulling troops out is strong.... Pussy move. Libya, Syria, etc.... You really don't know what you are talking about Nut bags like Acoochy and Greget are what's wrong with America.
    Dip shit bush drew the troop removal date. He asked to stay in and they said as long as our troops go under sharia law. But facts
    never matter with trump voters.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Look at the executive action that bush done compared to obama and then come back and talk to me

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Have you ever been to Europe? Muslims have been living their forever. Have you even met a Muslim person outside of the States. Most of them know sh1t about our politics, they think we live in the best country in the world. But I have to explain to them that not all of America is good. We have area's in the State that is islamphobic, and the police here treat certain races differently. The people that are responsible for every recent terrorist attack in Europe lived in those countries long before Isis was around.
    Yes, I've been all over Europe many times over the years.. Spent a full month in 30's traveling all over Europe.. During my travels I actually found out that Jews are still generally disliked more then any other race or religion. Americans aren't that well liked either in the UK. We come off as better then everyone else, show up with our baseball caps and American swag and it doesn't fly very well. Especially in parts thru out England and Spain..

I dress more Euro then American when I travel thru Europe as I learned that the hard way many years ago.

I know traveling to places like France are very cheap now, B&B's and hotels are suffering big time as well.. Go on Air B&B and you can find prices have dropped and nothing is booked full.. Never use to be like that, can thank the recent terrorist attacks for that..

So yes if there is a bit of Islamic phobia building up now either here in America and or in Europe it wouldn't surprise me one bit at this point.. People are pissed off and afraid...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yes, I've been all over Europe many times over the years.. Spent a full month in 30's traveling all over Europe.. During my travels I actually found out that Jews are still generally disliked more then any other race or religion. Americans aren't that well liked either in the UK. We come off as better then everyone else, show up with our baseball caps and American swag and it doesn't fly very well. Especially in parts thru out England and Spain..

I dress more Euro then American when I travel thru Europe as I learned that the hard way many years ago.

I know traveling to places like France are very cheap now, B&B's and hotels are suffering big time as well.. Go on Air B&B and you can find prices have dropped and nothing is booked full.. Never use to be like that, can thank the recent terrorist attacks for that..

So yes if there is a bit of Islamic phobia building up now either here in America and or in Europe it wouldn't surprise me one bit at this point.. People are pissed off and afraid...
    JIBBBY we still see your RayBans from a mile away homey

I do agree with you about Jews being the most disliked group in Europe...but in the past few years Muslims started to slowly taken over that role from them.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trump is looked at as an embarrassment to America, only his most hardcore desperate supporters consider him a king. This is telling of how you can't think critically about Trump.

The rest of your incoherent psychobabble is laughable. Hillary is the best choice on all of the issues you have listed, by far. Trump an unmitigated disaster, listen to one of his speeches, he doesn't talk specifics because he doesn't understand the issues. You woudn't hire someone who has never opened a fuse box as your electrician. Being a reality TV star does not qualify you to be President.
    Yeah, but Americans are tired and not happy at all with the way things are going.. Americans want change... Hillary doesn't offer change, Trump does..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    JIBBBY we still see your RayBans from a mile away homey

I do agree with you about Jews being the most disliked group in Europe ...but in the past few years Muslims started to slowly taken over that role from them.

Even after the holocaust? Why?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    They control the banking industry and other big business, typically only hire on other Jews, typically prefer to do business with other Jews, etc... They basically have a bad rap of taking over stuff and shutting non Jews out.. Not a lot of team play in other words..

That's really why the Holocaust happened in the first place, Jews were taking over everything.. Jews are greedy and don't share basically is the feel I got from the older Jew haters in Europe still to this day... Jews left and continue to leave a bad taste still to this day in many parts through out Europe and are still hated... More so then here in America..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Even after the Holocaust...and to be honest I'm not exactly sure why. In Russia they were always known as being deceiving, sneaky and greedy like Gypsy. If you went to Russian school, the last thing you wanted to be is Jew. At work, if you were a Jew, you'd almost never get promoted.
    That's why when you look at Russian immigrants in US - about 99% are Russian Jews, who gave up their Russian citizenship and asked States for a political asylum. In fact for a very long time, the only people who could leave USSR were the Jews. Soviets even bought them the plane tickets, so they can GTFO as fast as possible.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Even after the Holocaust...and to be honest I'm not exactly sure why. In Russia they were always known as being deceiving, sneaky and greedy like Gypsy. If you went to Russian school, the last thing you wanted to be is Jew. At work, if you were a Jew, you'd almost never get promoted.
    That's why when you look at Russian immigrants in US - about 99% are Russian Jews, who gave up their Russian citizenship and asked States for a political asylum. In fact for a very long time, the only people who could leave USSR were the Jews. Soviets even bought them the plane tickets, so they can GTFO as fast as possible.
    Bingo, that's the general consensus... We have a little of that going on in the movie industry here Hollywood, Jews hiring Jews, greed, etc.. Just ask Mel Gibson the actor about that...http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/12/medi...-blood-father/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

DwightShrute

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    vs.

Hey...how's it going Hillary...How was your trip to Mars?

DwightShrute

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14512

Yes Donald gets a medal pinned to him every time he pleads bankruptcy

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Look at the executive action that bush done compared to obama and then come back and talk to me
    I know that as well as you. My post was to appease the right while instilling common sense.

grease lightnin
    &

My wife's grandfather was Russian Jew. His mother and father emigrated in the late teens or early 20's. He was born in Baltimore in '24. Fought in WWII and was a great man. Died in 2012.

They weren't practicing Jews, but my wife said they weren't allowed on white beaches in Maryland. I don't know when that was, but it ended at some point.

I don't think Jews have been party to much discrimination in the US during my lifetime, other than the remarks/jokes etc, but I could be wrong. Blacks are more victim to discrimination than any other race, it seems to me. At least where I have lived.

rkelly110

The easy part will be showing American why Trump is a buffoon and completely unqualified, just look at his supporters, that proves everything. The hard part will be getting Americans to understand that republicans stand in the way of all progress, that was something Obama couldn't do, I don't blame him as much as Republicans of course.

Most people don't know that Congressional Republicans quadrupled the previous filibuster record in the Senate when it was under Dem control, it was abuse of powers imo, that is hard to overcome. People don't know that Obama has issued fewer executive orders than Bush. But what is the prevailing narrative in the media? That Obama went over and above his authority as President and Republicans were just trying to stop him, the complete opposite of the truth. Then people whine about a liberal media.
    Agreed. People forget, Obama was a constitutional lawyer. Using the constitution to his advantage.

Wonder what happened to Boners lawsuit against Obama for his supposed overreach?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Yeah, but Americans are tired and not happy at all with the way things are going.. Americans want change... Hillary doesn't offer change, Trump does..
    Trump could offer a unicorn and a bar of gold to every man, woman, and child in America, doesn't mean its going to happen.

Trump is already backtracking his trade agreement position. He supports trade deals, just not bad trade deals...sure buddy.

You can only laugh at the cognitive dissonance it must take for a trumptard to in one sentence say Trump is different from other politicians because he is authentic, then turn around and accept without question Trump's amateur political rhetoric, like, "Im going to be the best jobs President, make the best trade deals ever, blah blah blah" It's a clown show and Trump supporters are the laugh line.
    Last edited by Greget; 08-14-16 at 11:22 AM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    WOW!

I was waiting to the end to see something to show you were being sarcastic but it seems you were actually being serious.

It's sad reading this. Knowing there are more of you out there who think similarly is bad news for America. Anyone that votes for Crooked Hillary is supporting failure.

She is the worst person to run for president maybe ever. Certainly the last 50 years. She is evil. She is scum.

Why would you think that? Told you guys I'm on the Hillary train to victory.

My post was logical and had common sense. Both of which you like or is your hate getting in the way?
    If it's in a meme it must be true?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump could offer a unicorn and a bar of gold to every man, woman, and child in America, doesn't mean its going to happen.

Trump is already backtracking his trade agreement position. He supports trade deals, just not bad trade deals...sure buddy.

You can only laugh at the cognitive dissonance it must take for a trumptard to in one sentence say Trump is different from other politicians because he is authentic, then turn around and accept without question Trump's amateur political rhetoric, like, "Im going to be the best jobs President, make the best trade deals ever, blah blah blah" It's a clown show and Trump supporters are the laugh line.
    Yep, but what is Hillary offering?.. 4 more years of the same garbage.. Open borders, failed economy, more debt, terrorist attacks, Syrian refugees, black and white hate, more corruption and dishonesty...

I'll try my luck with Trump.. He'll build a wall and bring the fight to ISIS.. He's a money man and should be good for economy, debt, trade deals, etc...

grease lightnin
    &

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

My wife's grandfather was Russian Jew. His mother and father emigrated in the late teens or early 20's. He was born in Baltimore in '24. Fought in WWII and was a great man. Died in 2012.

They weren't practicing Jews, but my wife said they weren't allowed on white beaches in Maryland. I don't know when that was, but it ended at some point.

I don't think Jews have been party to much discrimination in the US during my lifetime, other than the remarks/jokes etc, but I could be wrong. Blacks are more victim to discrimination than any other race, it seems to me. At least where I have lived.
    Back in the day my grandfather, who was born in 1926 and died in 2013, was a director of one of the largest motorcycle-bicycle factories in USSR. At the age 15 he ran away from home during the WW2 to join partisans to fight Nazis. Even at that age he quickly rose to the rank of Cpt. and finished war in Romania. His war achievements helped him with various promotions in the Communist party and he was very involved as far the party movement goes.

Long story short, he was always telling me stories, how he would get pressured by the party, to mute the promotion of Jews at his work place or even let go of some his top Jew workers - just because they were Jewish and they couldn't be seen by the public as top performers. And he would always tell them back, that if they can find 5 Christian workers that could do as much work as those Jews, then he'll let them go.

Right before his death, I brought him to Santa Monica with me to show him the ocean...he pulled out his old Communist party identification card, that he always carried with him, tore it apart and tossed it to the water.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 08-14-16 at 12:47 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin, khicks26, Itsamazing777, DwightShrute, and MoneyLineDawg

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1910

vs.

Hey...how's it going Hillary...How was your trip to Mars?

She looks off her Meds in almost every single photo she is in.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14512

I thought Putin was taller

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19050

Donald Trump is his new religion, he can't seem to find a single thing wrong with his new savior, Trump. No experience, no problem, Dangerous rhetoric like calling to have a Presidential candidate assassinated, no problem. Scamming millions of people with Trump University, no problem. No knowledge on basic foreign policy like Russia occupying Ukraine, no problem. No specifics for any of his plans other than how great they will be., no problem, the king will figure it all out...it's scary how many dumb Americans exist.

New world order..lmfao! Brainfreeze living up to his name.
    Many in the US are in a crisis culture. The country has been getting worse for its citizens since the 1970's. Many are looking for anything (Trump) to save them from the decline caused by NEOLIBERAL economics.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

CNN and Don Lemon pump her up and put her in the most favorable of lights.. What are you talking about? She can do no wrong on CNN...

Trump is constantly getting killed on CNN.. Luckily Fox hits back with Hillary dirt... People can see what she is really all about if they watch FOX and shows like Bill Orielly and Hanity..... They pull all the dirt up on her weekly.. Facts as well and not made up crap like they pull on CNN with trump...

I watch both equally so I get a open minded view on both news stations and their set agendas...
    The next time Hannity asks Trump a tough question will be the first time.

grease lightnin
    &

Back in the day my grandfather, who was born in 1926 and died in 2013, was a director of one of the largest motorcycle-bicycle factories in USSR. At the age 15 he ran away from home during the WW2 to join partisans to fight Nazis. Even at that age he quickly rose to the rank of Cpt. and finished war in Romania. His war achievements helped him with various promotions in the Communist party and he was very involved as far the party movement goes.

Long story short, he was always telling me stories, how he would get pressured by the party, to mute the promotion of Jews at his work place or even let go of some his top Jew workers - just because their were Jewish and they couldn't been seeing by the public as top performers. And he would always tell them back, that if they can find 5 Christian workers that could do as much work as those Jews, then he'll let them go.

Right before his death, I brought him to Santa Monica with me to show him the ocean...he pulled out his old Communist party identification card, that he always carried with him, tore it apart and tossed it to the water.
    Whoa. Heavy story man.

I know a lot of people who have lived in communist/socialist societies gravitate toward republican politics.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The next time Hannity asks Trump a tough question will be the first time.
    Trump is still learning how to be a politician Andy.. I think most people voted for him to win the republican Nom is because he is not politically correct and just a normal guy that wants to try to make America great again..

Hillary Clinton is a puppet for the party, the Democratic political machine is in full drive and doing well so I'm not sure what Trump can do or say to chance things at this point..

The head to head debates coming up will really paint a clear picture of things to come with this election.. I think Trump is just waiting to debate now.. Hillary will be weak at debating as well.. I think that is when Trump will begin to make up ground if he is to win this election.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Trump is looked at as an embarrassment to America, only his most hardcore desperate supporters consider him a king. This is telling of how you can't think critically about Trump.

The rest of your incoherent psychobabble is laughable. Hillary is the best choice on all of the issues you have listed, by far. Trump an unmitigated disaster, listen to one of his speeches, he doesn't talk specifics because he doesn't understand the issues. You woudn't hire someone who has never opened a fuse box as your electrician. Being a reality TV star does not qualify you to be President.
    I never said " i " see him as a king... so don't put words in my mouth... I said he is looked at as a king. He could buy whatever company is putting food in your mouth now, and put it out of business ..." Your life would change that fast " There's a difference guy.. But the only types of embarrassment I see, I've been conversing with in this thread ... Disgrace to our country, type of people that want America to die for what it's always stood for and will argue me that I'm supposed to sympathize... YOU ARE A DYSFUNCTIONAL type, and this election is saying more about the people than the candidates themselves ... IM GLAD it's come to this, exposing those who want to act as clowns for the establishment. There's always time (over 90 days) anyway TO WAKE UP and change your outlook, become a decent person...

People are sick and tired of special interest running this country, btw Saudi Arabia IS HILLARYS BIGGEST DONOR, we don't want multicultrism, we don't want all these wars, we want security, we want a stronger dollar, we want better deals in foreign relations, we want jobs and real raises to support our families, we want a wall, we want to clean up America from within FAST and people to stop thinking America is some gift box where the middle class is the only ones who are being left feeling stuck with the bill, we want someone who is not esablishment and feel we can trust in office, we want someone who won't make " mistakes " and cause catastrophe around the globe.. THAT MAN IS TRUMP!!!

What did America ever do to you?
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-14-16 at 01:12 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave brainfreeze 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

First ... 132133134135136137138 ... Last