Originally posted on 08/14/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
Trump is looked at as an embarrassment to America, only his most hardcore desperate supporters consider him a king. This is telling of how you can't think critically about Trump.

The rest of your incoherent psychobabble is laughable. Hillary is the best choice on all of the issues you have listed, by far. Trump an unmitigated disaster, listen to one of his speeches, he doesn't talk specifics because he doesn't understand the issues. You woudn't hire someone who has never opened a fuse box as your electrician. Being a reality TV star does not qualify you to be President.
I never said " i " see him as a king... so don't put words in my mouth... I said he is looked at as a king. He could buy whatever company is putting food in your mouth now, and put it out of business ..." Your life would change that fast " There's a difference guy.. But the only types of embarrassment I see, I've been conversing with in this thread ... Disgrace to our country, type of people that want America to die for what it's always stood for and will argue me that I'm supposed to sympathize... YOU ARE A DYSFUNCTIONAL type, and this election is saying more about the people than the candidates themselves ... IM GLAD it's come to this, exposing those who want to act as clowns for the establishment. There's always time (over 90 days) anyway TO WAKE UP and change your outlook, become a decent person...

People are sick and tired of special interest running this country, btw Saudi Arabia IS HILLARYS BIGGEST DONOR, we don't want multicultrism, we don't want all these wars, we want security, we want a stronger dollar, we want better deals in foreign relations, we want jobs and real raises to support our families, we want a wall, we want to clean up America from within FAST and people to stop thinking America is some gift box where the middle class is the only ones who are being left feeling stuck with the bill, we want someone who is not esablishment and feel we can trust in office, we want someone who won't make " mistakes " and cause catastrophe around the globe.. THAT MAN IS TRUMP!!!

What did America ever do to you?