Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    The self-annointed "Queen of Ukraine" who was tasked with the destabilization of
    Ukraine ( given 5 billion to do so)

Nuland is a lunatic - a neocon lunatic with a neocon lunatic husband.
    When someone curses peace agreements then you are safe to ignore their opinion.
    Nuland has personal issues with Russia I presume. She is a disgrace to everything real diplomacy stands for,
    and a horrible example to women who want to become diplomats.If her tongue were any more forked
    it could be laid on the table next to a knife and spoon.
    I completely agree with you...she might be even be more dangerous, than Hillary

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Trump in Colorado tearing it up on CNN now as usual.. No teleprompter needed..

Poor Hillary, she won't have hubby Bill, Michelle and Obama speaking and backing her up when she goes heads up with the Don...

That's when the polls will begin to shoot in Trumps favor!!! Hillary is gonna get creamed in the head to head debates.. Come November everyone will forget the great DNC speeches from the big Dem hitters..

GO TRUMP!!!! This race for the White House really hasn't even begun yet... The RNC and DNC is all smoke and mirrors..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-16 at 04:22 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump in Colorado tearing it up on CNN now as usual.. No teleprompter needed..

Poor Hillary, she won't have hubby Bill, Michelle and Obama speaking and backing her up when she goes heads up with the Don...

That's when the polls will begin to shoot in Trumps favor!!! Hillary is gonna get creamed in the head to head debates.. Come November everyone will forget the great DNC speeches from the big Dem hitters..

GO TRUMP!!!! This race for the White House really hasn't even begun yet... The RNC and DNC is all smoke and mirrors..
    lol CNN just pulled a dirtball move

cut trump out right when he had a great example of his experience cutting cost while still getting better results and that scumbag wolf says we will bring it back when has more substance ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol CNN just pulled a dirtball move

cut trump out right when he had a great example of his experience cutting cost while still getting better results and that scumbag wolf says we will bring it back when has more substance ...
    Yep I was on Fox and the Don was ripping CNN, he even said he saw the red light turn on with the CNN camera man.. LOL..

CNN - Clinton News Network.. That's what it stands for..

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Donny isn't tearing anything up because only morons watch Fox News.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

coming from the idiot who said all the benghazi family members supported hillary then tried to lie and cover it up. Stay away ghosty. No one believes in you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I watch CNN and FOX just to get a feel for both sides and parties.. It's very one sided on both CNN and FOX to be honest.. So the same can be said for those that only watch CNN...

Back at ya pal!!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I can say fellas.... I love Trump. I will vote Trump in Michigan. I have at least 10 other associates of mine who will be voting Trump in November. I hope I can at least do my part... and hope Trump takes Michigan.

But... the way the electoral system is set up for the Dems.... Hillary will probably edge Trump. It sucks... it really sucks donkey's balls.... but there's no way around this.

I'm not getting amped up about this anymore. I accept that I live in a bullsh#$ United States... where it's rigged as fuk.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well I watch CNN and FOX just to get a feel for both sides and parties.. It's very one sided on both CNN and FOX to be honest.. So the same can be said for those that only watch CNN...

Back at ya pal!!!
    100%

You always win any argument once liberals bring up Fox News. Always.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All I can say fellas.... I love Trump. I will vote Trump in Michigan. I have at least 10 other associates of mine who will be voting Trump in November. I hope I can at least do my part... and hope Trump takes Michigan.

But... the way the electoral system is set up for the Dems.... Hillary will probably edge Trump. It sucks... it really sucks donkey's balls.... but there's no way around this.

I'm not getting amped up about this anymore. I accept that I live in a bullsh#$ United States... where it's rigged as fuk.
    I think Trump has alot of time to still win these Swing States..

How many times have we've seen the experts write off Trump and then Trump wins and makes them look stupid with their predictions? Trump is the X factor in this election, don't forget that and don't write him off so easily......

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

me, me, me, I, I, I = USA

you'll do the right thing if you care about this country.
    Ok, Snowden, Assange and Russia lover. Don't be a twit, vote for the slit.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Ok, Snowden, Assange and Russia lover.

yep, all the intelligence you'll never have. I can't wait to see more of hillary's emails!

lol russia lover, showing your desperation as usual

rkelly110

yep, all the intelligence you'll never have. I can't wait to see more of hillary's emails!

lol russia lover, showing your desperation as usual
    I do believe some here said go Putin.

brooks85

I do believe some here said go Putin.
    me being one of them.

Putin > obama

rkelly110

Was flipping back and forth between Fox and CNN during the debates. While CNN was showing respect for the speakers by showing them, Fox had them muted and spewing their own shit.

I watch Fox for pure laughing entertainment. Their talking points mirror those in here. They actually know the facts, but will spew stupid shit on purpose. Have to give my head a shake. Why would you make yourself dumb on purpose?

rkelly110

me being one of them.

Putin > obama
    When you take a dump, think Trump!

brooks85

When you take a dump, think Trump!
    I sure will and all the shit he is flushing down the toilet. Goodbye political class! Makes ya sad huh? You just want to empower black lives matter and illegal immigrants but trump won't let ya. Must be tough.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Msnbc just reported pence said there need to be no name calling in politics. Didn't someone inform him he running buddy is the king of quips

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Hilarious brooks that your favorite thing to call someone is a sheep, yet it is painfully obvious that you would walk off a cliff for Trump.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hilarious brooks that your favorite thing to call someone is a sheep, yet it is painfully obvious that you would walk off a cliff for Trump.

no it isn't, it is more of a testament to your desperation. I was saying the EXACT same things trump is platforming on before he even campaigned sheepy. Many years before. Just ask king mayan lol

so when it comes to what is hilarious, I got the best show watching you clowns.

grease lightnin
    &

no it isn't, it is more of a testament to your desperation. I was saying the EXACT same things trump is platforming on before he even campaigned sheepy. Many years before. Just ask king mayan lol

so when it comes to what is hilarious, I got the best show watching you clowns.

So you bitched about Mexicans for years, and now you think you're smart because Donald Trump figured out how to play stupid rednecks like yourself?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Interesting....DNC staffer who has previous tech skills for data mining for projects turned up dead outside his apartment couple weeks ago in DC....right in middle of all of this...some are saying he was the leaker to Wiki...could just be coincidence but sounds like he got "Arkancided" boys. 4:30 am and out walking ....talking to his girl on the phone she heard noises and asked if he was okay...he said yea he'd call her once he got inside...a little while later neighbor heard gunshots and looked out to see him dead in the street....story is robbery gone wrong but at that time...and autopsy said he had scratches on legs and hand bruising as if he'd been in a struggle with face punched as well...he was shot in the back of the neck twice and yet still had his wallet, phone, cash and watch on him. Seth Rich was his name....interesting little side story 🤔

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

If Mrs. Clinton brings with her a Democratic Congress (or not) she will use it to pass the TPP and TTIP ‘trade’ agreements, to launch ‘liberal’ wars across the Middle East and rattle sabers against Russia, she will re-launch the ‘Grand Bargain’ to cut Social Security and Medicare under the pretext of a fiscal crisis and should Wall Street falter, she will ‘hold her nose’ and once again bail out her benefactors. This is the program her supporters are voting for.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/07/29/long-live-the-queen-of-chaos/

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Interesting....DNC staffer who has previous tech skills for data mining for projects turned up dead outside his apartment couple weeks ago in DC....right in middle of all of this...some are saying he was the leaker to Wiki...could just be coincidence but sounds like he got "Arkancided" boys. 4:30 am and out walking ....talking to his girl on the phone she heard noises and asked if he was okay...he said yea he'd call her once he got inside...a little while later neighbor heard gunshots and looked out to see him dead in the street....story is robbery gone wrong but at that time...and autopsy said he had scratches on legs and hand bruising as if he'd been in a struggle with face punched as well...he was shot in the back of the neck twice and yet still had his wallet, phone, cash and watch on him. Seth Rich was his name....interesting little side story 樂
    Obviously Russians did it...

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    So you bitched about Mexicans for years, and now you think you're smart because Donald Trump figured out how to play stupid rednecks like yourself?

is that what we were discussing. See, your emotions have you all over the place. You're desperate to prove me wrong after the shellackings I've given you but you're forcing it.

grease lightnin
    &

is that what we were discussing. See, your emotions have you all over the place. You're desperate to prove me wrong after the shellackings I've given you but you're forcing it.
    Keep making shit up and I will keep shoveling dirt on your head.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Billy boy got caught napping during Hillary’s historic nomination speech.
    I don't blame him though, her bullshit stories and lies get tiresome over time.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Interesting....DNC staffer who has previous tech skills for data mining for projects turned up dead outside his apartment couple weeks ago in DC....right in middle of all of this...some are saying he was the leaker to Wiki...could just be coincidence but sounds like he got "Arkancided" boys. 4:30 am and out walking ....talking to his girl on the phone she heard noises and asked if he was okay...he said yea he'd call her once he got inside...a little while later neighbor heard gunshots and looked out to see him dead in the street....story is robbery gone wrong but at that time...and autopsy said he had scratches on legs and hand bruising as if he'd been in a struggle with face punched as well...he was shot in the back of the neck twice and yet still had his wallet, phone, cash and watch on him. Seth Rich was his name....interesting little side story 樂
    Being your biased self as usual.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

You sound like a grade A asshole just like Trump. You agreed to the alarm company contract and then a year later you wanted a better deal outside what you had already agreed with. So you then stop paying them like the little shit Trump would do and you see nothing wrong in this. Your trying really explain that filing bankruptcy 6 times is something everyone does in business?

I hate mutherfukkers who don't pay their bills. I hate evil people that try to fukk over everyone. You're a fukking welsh. Pisses me off that you're trying to rationalize your deceit.

Do you have any clue about business? Do you have any clue about business laws? I've been in business since 2002. I own 2 businesses. When people make fun of Donald Trump for filing multiple bankruptcies on several businesses.... and not personally. Tell me what he did wrong? Do you even have a clue why they made laws for corporate bankruptcies? Trump didn't do anything wrong. He used the LAWS to his advantage. And he's not the only person in the USA who has done this.

When they say Donald doesn't pay his workers.... Donald doesn't follow through on what he owes people. How true is it? Tell me how true it is? Do you know the entire terms? The entire story? Maybe the worker reneged on his part of the deal? You have ZERO CLUE.

Let me give you an example... of a small time business deal. Or business situation.

This one alarm company (in my eyes) fukked me on a 5 year contract for alarm service on one of my businesses. 1 Year in the agreement... they refused to renegotiate. So... I rolled the dice... and STOPPED PAYING THEM... by the time the alarm company hires an attorney... pays an upfront retainer to file a lawsuit against me... is the juice worth the squeeze? No... it isn't. But unfortunately people don't understand everything involving contracts... litigation... fees etc. Donald Trump understands... it's called BUSINESS. Big shots do it ALL THE TIME!!! 24 hours a day.

If you don't think outside the box... you'll never get anywhere in life. If you don't review the entire story.... you're going to get CLIPPED.

Trump is savvy. Trump is what America needs. But there are too many pansies living here now. Lazy mothafukkers. They don't want to be a millionaire. They don't have dreams. They want to sit on their sofa and smoke blunts all day. Cool fukking story.

Trump isn't lying. He will renegotiate deals America needs. He will get America more jobs. People are scared... because they DON'T WANT TO WORK ANYMORE!!! Why work when I can live off of welfare? Exactly.

Hillary and the Dems are bought out and paid for. We're the pawns.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Obviously Russians did it...

Right 😂😂. Im sure they'll blame it on ole Vlad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You sound like a grade A asshole just like Trump. You agreed to the alarm company contract and then a year later you wanted a better deal outside what you had already agreed with. So you then stop paying them like the little shit Trump would do and you see nothing wrong in this. Your trying really explain that filing bankruptcy 6 times is something everyone does in business?

I hate mutherfukkers who don't pay their bills. I hate evil people that try to fukk over everyone. You're a fukking welsh. Pisses me off that you're trying to rationalize your deceit.
    You have zero clue. Don't talk like you know what's going on in the world of business.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Being your biased self as usual.
    Hey I'm just throwing out whets not covered by the controlled media pal....Frank Underwood would agree with the methods. Just saying.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

You have zero clue. Don't talk like you know what's going on in the world of business.
    He doesn't even have a clue regarding the books ! Yesterday he was talking about line at heritage for Trump/Clinton as if that book's lines mean anything compared to the biggies ! Guy couldn't run a lemonade stand at a little league game !

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Democrats already starting their ground game towards winning the presidential election.

Federal appellate judges on Friday struck down a 2013 law limiting voting options and requiring voters to show photo ID at the polls, declaring in an unsparing opinion that the restrictions “target African Americans with almost surgical precision.”

The three-judge panel of the U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals found that the law was adopted with “discriminatory intent” despite lawmakers’ claims that the ID provision and other changes were designed to prevent voter fraud.

The ruling — which could have implications for voting laws in other states and possibly for the outcome of close races in the swing state of North Carolina — sent the case back to U.S. District Judge Thomas Schroeder, who in April issued a 485-page decision dismissing all claims in the legal challenge.

“In holding that the legislature did not enact the challenged provisions with discriminatory intent, the court seems to have missed the forest in carefully surveying the many trees,” the ruling states. “This failure of perspective led the court to ignore critical facts bearing on legislative intent, including the inextricable link between race and politics in North Carolina.”

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/pol...e92593512.html

First ... 72737475767778 ... Last