Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    that's all you got? You use words that aren't applicable to someone's character and then tell me to learn to read? lol. The fact is, when you don't like someone, the liberal trend is throw out words like ... racist and misogynist at every chance. When called out on these ridiculous falsities, your last desperate move is to say I can't vote. I proved your comments are untrue. Spin it all ya want. Facts don't lie and words do have meanings.
    Yet again you prove how ignorant you are. "Misogynist" and "racist" aren't my words for Trump but those of the Clinton campaign. Step away from the computer dumbass and get some sun.

You are not a bright person and that is an indisputable fact. You can't vote in the presidential election of the greatest country in the world and that is a fact as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter always fair with his opinions

Whatever race

I just think going to be close

I hope Hillary picks Booker as VP

I like him.... Did great job in Newark as Mayor

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8482

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yet again you prove how ignorant you are. "Misogynist" and "racist" aren't my words for Trump but those of the Clinton campaign. Step away from the computer dumbass and get some sun.

You are not a bright person and that is an indisputable fact. You can't vote in the presidential election of the greatest country in the world and that is a fact as well.
    it is the greatest country in the world. At least you have one thing correct. And yes, you did call him a "Misogynist" and "racist". Yes we know you didn't invent those words but you use them without understanding their meaning at worst. At best, you do understand their meaning but still use them knowing very well they aren't true. Not sure which is worse.

Whether you consider me bright or not is irrelevant to me. I would have to value your opinion or respect you to be bothered by your insults. Which you always start by the way. I know I know, you think the name calling gives you some kind of advantage or defining point which takes you to winning level in a debate. Believe me, the opposite is true.

The sun has gone away and its raining now.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

There's evidence of Clinton (Clintons) being a liar, but I've seen none of Trump hating other races or women.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Really bros? Brooks is the first guy to throw the insult. Hold his own? what substance has he brought to this thread. Just about everyone of his post is an insult & not based in fact. He's an arrogant ass that thinks his opinion is fact. He brings it on himself, no need to feel sorry for him.

lol stop lying. This thread has been brutal for you khicks.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You show your lack of integrity by sticking up for brooksie. Please show me a post where he stated something of fact without insulting someone. Unless he does it in the next 5 minutes you won't. Maybe you can talk him into editing something. lol

when you posted your welfare stats and I, along with someone else, proved you wrong

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13820

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    GOP convention is over, Trump got no bump in the polls. What a waste of time. I had fun tooling all you right wing losers though

Im done here

Enjoy Michael Brown's momma's speech next week .

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Groundswell alert...

Obama's former Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer: """""Preemptive bedwetter warning: highly likely Trump gets very good reviews for his speech (low expectations) and he gets a bump in the polls"""""

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    There's evidence of Clinton (Clintons) being a liar, but I've seen none of Trump hating other races or women.
    that's because there isn't any.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roscoe_Word

brooks85

lol cuban on TV making himself look like a jackass again.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Groundswell alert...

Obama's former Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer: """""Preemptive bedwetter warning: highly likely Trump gets very good reviews for his speech (low expectations) and he gets a bump in the polls"""""
    Of course he'll get a bump in the polls next week. That's what happens after a convention. Hillary will get a bump the following week. Just poll noise. If Trump doesn't have a solid lead coming out of his convention, he's really screwed.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Of course he'll get a bump in the polls next week. That's what happens after a convention. Hillary will get a bump the following week. Just poll noise. If Trump doesn't have a solid lead coming out of his convention, he's really screwed.

oh d2... nothing matters come Sept 26. It is over for hillary at that point.

brooks85

funny meme, terrible thing going on in munich right now... the meme would be hillary is looking for a trump youtube video to blame it on

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Coochy I'm still waiting for a source please
    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    TMS, Obamas approval ratings highest of any president since JFK

TMS , why is what you say about Obama not reflective in his approval ratings??

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Coochy I'm still waiting for a source please
    good luck King. I asked him months ago to show one racist thing Trump or I said ever after he accused me of being racist and of course Trump being a racist. He wouldn't because he couldn't.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1870

So the clinton campaign is indeed lying then, correct?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    They still do
    Not hardly...
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-225757

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I'm a patient guy I'm sure Coochy is just busy playing with himself at the moment
    good luck King. I asked him months ago to show one racist thing Trump or I said ever after he accused me of being racist and of course Trump being a racist. He wouldn't because he couldn't.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

it is the greatest country in the world. At least you have one thing correct. And yes, you did call him a "Misogynist" and "racist". Yes we know you didn't invent those words but you use them without understanding their meaning at worst. At best, you do understand their meaning but still use them knowing very well they aren't true. Not sure which is worse.

Whether you consider me bright or not is irrelevant to me. I would have to value your opinion or respect you to be bothered by your insults. Which you always start by the way. I know I know, you think the name calling gives you some kind of advantage or defining point which takes you to winning level in a debate. Believe me, the opposite is true.

The sun has gone away and its raining now.
    If I was a part of the Democratic Party then you could correctly say I might use those words to describe Trump. Since I am not a Hilary supporter, I would use the terms, "bully" and "con artist" to describe Trump.

Again, you do not understand a simple sentence where the terms used were those flung around by Trump opposition.

I will insult you however and whenever I please. Clearly it does bother you because you keep responding.

DwightShrute

If I was a part of the Democratic Party then you could correctly say I might use those words to describe Trump. Since I am not a Hilary supporter, I would use the terms, "bully" and "con artist" to describe Trump.

Again, you do not understand a simple sentence where the terms used were those flung around by Trump opposition.

I will insult you however and whenever I please. Clearly it does bother you because you keep responding.
    Oh I know you will but that's ok. Doesn't bother me the slightest for the reason I stated earlier. Its all good man.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    So the clinton campaign is indeed lying then, correct?
    I don't think Trump is either of the words Dwight has his underoos in a bunch over. I think he is a bully, a con artist and full of shit quite often but not a racist or misogynist. Those in the Clinton campaign that put that out there should be ashamed of themselves.

Do I think either him or Hilary is a good choice to be our next president? Absolutely not. Neither embodies an effective leader.

brooks85

I don't think Trump is either of the words Dwight has his underoos in a bunch over. I think he is a bully, a con artist and full of shit quite oftenbut not a racist or misogynist. Those in the Clinton campaign that put that out there should be ashamed of themselves.

Do I think either him or Hilary is a good choice to be our next president? Absolutely not. Neither embodies an effective leader.

only "quite often?"

then you must be tripping over yourself to support him considering past presidents. Oh, you're not.. of course because you just refuse to accept what the logical part of your brain is telling you. Instead, going with your heart.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

I don't think Trump is either of the words Dwight has his underoos in a bunch over. I think he is a bully, a con artist and full of shit quite often but not a racist or misogynist. Those in the Clinton campaign that put that out there should be ashamed of themselves.

fair enough

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    only "quite often?"

then you must be tripping over yourself to support him considering past presidents. Oh, you're not.. of course because you just refuse to accept what the logical part of your brain is telling you. Instead, going with your heart.
    He was always a good interview on Howard Stern so thus he isn't a complete shithead. Logic would dictate that neither candidate is suited to lead our country so I will concern myself with what impacts me locally.

brooks85

He was always a good interview on Howard Stern so thus he isn't a complete shithead. Logic would dictate that neither candidate is suited to lead our country so I will concern myself with what impacts me locally.
    so screw everyone else?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

lol that's silly. I don't really care other than when people keep denying it. For example, you know the 9/11 thing is also a fact. It was just proven the other day with the release of the 28 pages, did you even hear about it?

The "9/11 thing"? Da fuq is that?

PS-- I know what was in the classified pages of the 9/11 commission report, but I don't know what you mean. Use your words little fella

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The "9/11 thing"? Da fuq is that?

PS-- I know what was in the classified pages of the 9/11 commission report, but I don't know what you mean. Use your words little fella

why even waste my time? you said there wasn't a 9/11 conspiracy. You're wrong. Why is that so hard to admit?

grease lightnin
    &

why even waste my time? you said there wasn't a 9/11 conspiracy. You're wrong. Why is that so hard to admit?
    How did the classified pages prove there was a conspiracy? More likely a CIA fukk up.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    How did the classified pages prove there was a conspiracy? More likely a CIA fukk up.
    did you read it?

it is odd that no one is talking about it considering the clear connection to Saudi Arabia, and the White House letting nationals leave. The FBI pointed out at least two working for the government on top of other nationals and the governments role in hiding it. Plus, plenty more damaging info. Go ahead, check it out.

So everyone laughing about the conspiracy the last 15 years can now insert foot in mouth.

grease lightnin
    &

did you read it?

it is odd that no one is talking about it considering the clear connection to Saudi Arabia, and the White House letting nationals leave. The FBI pointed out at least two working for the government on top of other nationals and the governments role in hiding it. Plus, plenty more damaging info. Go ahead, check it out.

So everyone laughing about the conspiracy the last 15 years can now insert foot in mouth.

Admittedly, I have not read it yet, but I have read a few articles.

It does look fishy but it doesn't implicate the saudi family.

When I have railed against truthers, I am condemning the idea that it was an inside job or that it was controlled demolition rather than planes hitting the buildings.

I think it is possible that some saudi royals helped, but not that Bush knew about it. I think if anything, he was duped. He is an idiot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter let me know I got tickets to Rep party

Strippers, hookers

$1000 entry fee

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Man TYT isn't Fox News were every women had to blow Roger Ales. Now thats filthy. Next time you watch it look at the women on there & think who are the ones that fuked that pig.

guy looks like something that lives at the bottom of a moat.
    Boo-boo with another self burial lol

Roger Ailes looks like one of the ghouls from Ghostbusters

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Then why does he constantly point out cultural minorities not by who they are but what they are ie 'the African Americans' etc etc...

He does that with every subculture. If that isn't subtle racism then what is it?

brooks85

^this clown

lol megyn kelly burying a sheep on TV in defense of trump

brooks85

dinesh on tv talking about his hillary movie coming out, spot on

too bad he didn't have the fact she was plotting again bernie. Wow, this SJW on TV is trying to deny the film and her reasoning is truly pathetic, she is getting emotional too because she knows she isn't making any point. Typical SJW.

First ... 54555657585960 ... Last