Login Search

Republican National Convention Live Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
lol there you go again Alice... thinking from wonderland. Again, you can't hide from your embarrassments.

lol greget showing what a sheep he is, again. You're clearly broken.
Keep it up asshole & I will start the thread myself. You have maybe one or two friends on here. I doubt anyone will stick up for you. Unless you own this bitch you would be fuked.

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
Trump is just too negative. He says everything sucks, and he is the greatest, and people are sick of how obnoxious that sounds especially coming from someone like Trump who never really had to work for anything in his entire life.

shut up ghostie, you have fooled no one

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
NO just think of how she sounds having sex. She's got some fire in her. Good Woman.
she would be good for a romp or two no doubt. I would have to tape her mouth which kinda limits things. I prefer smart girls though. She obviously had to do Cenk to get the job, so that's just gross. She's filthy.

and I'll be there watching Alice. You will not spread BS.
Look bros all I'm saying is start giving your post a little substance & less of the same old BS. People are getting sick of you. Just like GMTM.

Spread BS? Why don't we leave it up to the people that post here. Lets see who comes to your aid. My guess is nobody.

Go ahead & watch I got nothing hide.

[QUOTE=brooks85;26033552]^ I spent over a week on the lake, I'm good for now. Just think, I could have went to vegas to hang out with an idiot... damn... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

fourth time jay as admitted he is an idiot. Nice work lol
Youre unvalidated.
There is no lake. Theres no trips to vegas for you.

Youre a namless, faceless, unimportant member of this community.

I am your Poster of the year, with a productive & popular thread.

What do you contribute? 3000 points a year?
I have yet to read a sportsbeting comment youve posted.

Just repetative, unfounded, baseless insults.

God have mercy on your children.

^lol jay holding onto this validated thing... yes, being validated as an idiot is something you should be proud of jay... moron

again, any airport selfies while vegas? lol

Look bros all I'm saying is start giving your post a little substance & less of the same old BS. People are getting sick of you. Just like GMTM.

Spread BS? Why don't we leave it up to the people that post here. Lets see who comes to your aid. My guess is nobody.

Go ahead & watch I got nothing hide.

lol Alice, you're too much sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
she would be good for a romp or two no doubt. I would have to tape her mouth which kinda limits things. I prefer smart girls though. She obviously had to do Cenk to get the job, so that's just gross. She's filthy.
Man TYT isn't Fox News were every women had to blow Roger Ales. Now thats filthy. Next time you watch it look at the women on there & think who are the ones that fuked that pig.

guy looks like something that lives at the bottom of a moat.

[QUOTE=Jayvegas420;26033694]
^ I spent over a week on the lake, I'm good for now. Just think, I could have went to vegas to hang out with an idiot... damn... lol

Youre unvalidated.
There is no lake. Theres no trips to vegas for you.

Youre a namless, faceless, unimportant member of this community.

I am your Poster of the year, with a productive & popular thread.

What do you contribute? 3000 points a year?
I have yet to read a sportsbeting comment youve posted.

Just repetative, unfounded, baseless insults.

God have mercy on your children.

Man TYT isn't Fox News were every women had to blow Roger Ales. Now that filthy. Next time you watch it look at the women on there & think who are the ones that fuked that pig.

guy looks like something that lives at the bottom of a moat.

wouldn't be far from your thought process and intellect.

Again, quoting FAKE quotes then thinking ignorance is an excuse like a child lol

57% of people watching, as in trump supporters...

That's sad and pathetic like most Trumptards
Nobody watched, huh? That's the best you can do?

Well America tuned in and the ratings will reflect that.

I truly enjoy how week to week the anti-Trump tune has been forced to change to accommodate his undeniable march.

I guess it started with the godlike Nate Silver giving DJT 2% chance to win the nomination.

Well, he was even going into RNC and will pull ahead now. And he ain't giving it back, not to Hillary Clinton.

By this time next week Democrats will be admitting to themselves that they fukked up by letting Lady DeLeet game the law and strong arm the nomination.

Trump is just too negative. He says everything sucks, and he is the greatest, and people are sick of how obnoxious that sounds especially coming from someone like Trump who never really had to work for anything in his entire life.
Hillary worked?
Obama worked?

It's not called working.

It's called hustling.

I know a former city mayor near the Detroit area... Guy was mayor for a city... for about 8 years. He only went to places that would kiss his ass and pay everything for him. Not once did he ever use his C.C.'s. Think about the money you save when you get everything for free. Food... gasoline... etc.

Just because you believe Trump never worked hard.... apply the same thought process towards Hillary and Obama. Everything in life is a hustle job.