ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    They know what plagiarism is. It is accountability they don't comprehend.
    Seems you may have lost faith in american leaders? I liked and highly respected Reagan, but I bet you probably didn't, and sure, if you didn't, I bet you thought you had a credible reason, too?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yeah well did you know that not only Malaria's speech was plagiarized. Other speech's contained contained phrases, themes, & slogans from McCain & Obama.

This shit is such a joke only you & your bias would fall for it.

You prove as much as you know brooks. Which is dik. LOL
    awesome non-response again!

again, calling trump phony just shows what a bias clown you are khicks, you know I don't mind the entertainment pointing it out.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19026

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave khicks26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave khicks26 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8473

Birds of a feather!!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Common Dwight, like you guys always say

Who cares about the past, focus on the now

Remember Dwight, if I had a nickel for every time a gop'er has said that

But as usual, you guys say one thing, and then when it's convenient, you flip flop and dobthe exact opposite

Let the past be the past dwight and lets talk about how Melania ripped Michelles speech

#PastLivesDontMattwr

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    awesome non-response again!

again, calling trump phony just shows what a bias clown you are khicks, you know I don't mind the entertainment pointing it out.
    Trump's shit show is scrambling right now. The RNC set him up to look the fool. The powers that be will not have a president Trump. Wake up douche bag

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ridiculous. Its a non story made up by an increasingly desperate biased liberal media. You, once again, fell for it and decided to run with it with absolutely no shame.

Think about it. What similar things did and could she say? Things you say she plagiarized have been said by millions of people. Including me. There are bound to be very similar words in a speech about the topic she was speaking about. There are only so many words in the English language.

Think about it. If she was talking about her grandma's special apple pie recipe and described the recipe, how many other recipes would be similar? It's fukking appple, flour, butter, sugar, eggs, milk , salt, etc. Guys like you would immediately pick up on some goofy liberal's false narrative that she plagiarized the recipe from someone else. Give your head a shake. Oh and next time you are in front of a judge, make sure you don't say anything that remotely resembles what another lawyer has ever said in the past. LOL.
    Non story? Obviously you didn't see the side by side of both speeches.

She publicly lied, saying she wrote that. Her husband speaks the truth about 2% of the time and has the gall to
    call Hillary a liar?

Trump hasn't paid small businesses for the work they did, hires illegals, has his shit made in China, been to court
    over 1500 times for fraud, defrauded old people out of money with his fake university and has the gall to want to
    make America great again?

What is wrong with you people?! Where are YOUR morals?

brooks85

^an established liar talking about liars, ever look up how to properly use the word hypocrite rkelly? penetrating clown lol

Trump's shit show is scrambling right now. The RNC set him up to look the fool. The powers that be will not have a president Trump. Wake up douche bag
    again, awesome non-response!!!

khicks26

ridiculous. Its a non story made up by an increasingly desperate biased liberal media. You, once again, fell for it and decided to run with it with absolutely no shame.

Think about it. What similar things did and could she say? Things you say she plagiarized have been said by millions of people. Including me. There are bound to be very similar words in a speech about the topic she was speaking about. There are only so many words in the English language.

Think about it. If she was talking about her grandma's special apple pie recipe and described the recipe, how many other recipes would be similar? It's fukking appple, flour, butter, sugar, eggs, milk , salt, etc. Guys like you would immediately pick up on some goofy liberal's false narrative that she plagiarized the recipe from someone else. Give your head a shake. Oh and next time you are in front of a judge, make sure you don't say anything that remotely resembles what another lawyer has ever said in the past. LOL.
    I would delete this post. Do you really want Dante to read it?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Chico. You're making excuses for the 2nd most philanderer, ever, to sit behind the Oval Office? Gee, you must be catholic?
    Oh, number #1 on that list was a democratic favorite, a downright good catholic man. Guess?
    * Side note: Gob's of married men cheat on their wife's, but when a sitting president cheats, it dirties the whole USA.
    Wait, who is the second most philander?

Can you please provide some body to your post, why do you think that?

Kids now a days, just post a quick thought and run away, font even justify it

Makes me truly appreciate Brooks and Dwight

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

lol coming from the guy caught using "burden of proof" and " logical fallacy"

khicks26

^an established liar talking about liars, ever look up how to properly use the word hypocrite rkelly? penetrating clown lol

again, awesome non-response!!!

Your as phony as Trump. Eat your crow & like it.

But on the other hand its not like your REP around here will suffer. LOL

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Chico. You're making excuses for the 2nd most philanderer, ever, to sit behind the Oval Office? Gee, you must be catholic?
    Oh, number #1 on that list was a democratic favorite, a downright good catholic man. Guess?
    * Side note: Gob's of married men cheat on their wife's, but when a sitting president cheats, it dirties the whole USA.
    why couldn't I be baptist once saved always saved? Funny guys like you think clinton philandering is worse than false wars for oil profits . Or it is more important to get rid of saddam because he treats his people bad. But won't hold saudi accountable when they treat theirs worse. MOST PEOPLE CALL THAT A HIPPOCRITE! The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.2. An act or instance of such falseness.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-19-16 at 09:09 AM.

brooks85

Your as phony as Trump. Eat your crow & like it.

But on the other hand its not like your REP around here will suffer. LOL
    lol awesome non-response again alice!

you're fooling no-one on why you can NEVER back up anything you say.

Again, only an ignorant person or an idiot would call trump phony of all things

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

I would delete this post. Do you really want Dante to read it?
    dishonest dante has been lying about me plagiarizing for years. I explained it perfectly. I got an email about conservative talking points and I pasted it to a thread. Later, dishonest dante said it was from a republican website and claimed that I pretended they were my words. I never claimed they were. I explained my mistake then and subsequently a few more times. Let dishonest dante pretend otherwise. I don't care.

khicks26

Repeating the same thing over & over will not make it true. But please carry on with your denial.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

The record sitting, closer to being a human-rabbit, JFK. Check out mysteries and scandals on Youtube.com. Type in JFK and look for the proven dirt. Poor first lady, Caroline, was a classy woman, yet, had to endure this sex-freak.
    Sorry, even though MLK was a hero, there is no doubt and wasn't a president of the USA, he also faltered badly.

khicks26

dishonest dante has been lying about me plagiarizing for years. I explained it perfectly. I got an email about conservative talking points and I pasted it to a thread. Later, dishonest dante said it was from a republican website and claimed that I pretended they were my words. I never claimed they were. I explained my mistake then and subsequently a few more times. Let dishonest dante pretend otherwise. I don't care.
    Just thought it might to gas on a fire. Not picking sides here.

brooks85

Repeating the same thing over & over will not make it true. But please carry on with your denial.

you're right, the quotes along with them exposing the fact you can't back up what you say is what makes it true.

so again, awesome non-response!

and, calling trump phony just shows what a bias clown you are khicks, you know I don't mind the entertainment pointing it out.

ABEHONEST

why couldn't I be baptist once saved always saved? Funny guys like you think clinton philandering is worse than false wars for oil profits . Or it is more important to get rid of saddam because he treats his people bad. But won't hold saudi accountable when they treat theirs worse. MOST PEOPLE CALL THAT A HIPPOCRITE! The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.2. An act or instance of such falseness.
    I think you mean there are far worse things a sitting president can do? Hmm.

DwightShrute

Just thought it might to gas on a fire. Not picking sides here.
    lol. You're a good guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

khicks26

you're right, the quotes along with them exposing the fact you can't back up what you say is what makes it true.

so again, awesome non-response!

and, calling trump phony just shows what a bias clown you are khicks, you know I don't mind the entertainment pointing it out.
    Says the guy that don't back up a single word of the shit he spews on this forum. Talk about hypocrite.

brooks85

Says the guy that don't back up a single word of the shit he spews on this forum. Talk about hypocrite.

post history disagrees with you alice and no one can deny it which is why they never do each time you desperately reach out for them.

2 + 2 = 4

khicks logic: "must be right wing propaganda"

chico2663

Please come up with your own name. Alice was the name I called you .Name him betty or any other name you can come up with. Hell call him hillary

brooks85

Please come up with your own name. Alice was the name I called you .Name him betty or any other name you can come up with. Hell call him hillary

we've already been over this and you lost so no thanks. You should start book marking the threads so you don't have all these errors on things that have already been settled. My reason to use alice is FAR better than yours and you can't deny it.

chico2663

You lost dip stick . I showed you and you welched . I used that name before you and proved it but you never paid the amount you offered. As I stated before alice is a rugby term we used in 1980. But just because you say it enough doesn't make it right

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

best spin they can put on it is she put shit in her speech that she'd learned throughout her time here, including "inspriational" items from others, including monkey woman.... treat it not as plagiarism, but rather as inspirational notes.... and say while monkey woman has a big jaw, she did say some things that make sense to everyone, rep or dem

i mean seriously, the shit she "stole" was akin to this years beauty pagent contestents stealing last year's "I want to fight for world peace" speech.....

as for the dumbass that put that shit in the speech, he's gone by sundown.... what a lazy f'n prick....

me copying legal briefs wholesale on line is embarrassed by this stupid shit.....

YOU'RE FIRED

chico2663

Seems you may have lost faith in american leaders? I liked and highly respected Reagan, but I bet you probably didn't, and sure, if you didn't, I bet you thought you had a credible reason, too?
    Reagan left a lot to be desired. Trickle down economic worked so well that jindal about bankrupted la. That is even with texas taking a good % of his undesirables that would of been on the govt dole after katrina. Ask the people of kansas how well it is working for them. If Reagan didn't have the extra money from the raising of the limits on social security; we could of been in trouble. I loved old man Bush and I made good money under clinton. They are the two best president of my lifetime. Although I think obama has saved us from cheney's presidency. Funny how papa bush book derails what cheney and rove did to his son.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

I am thoroughly entertained watching the two sides go back an forth in these forums. You all are sheep taking sides of 2 corrupt organizations. It's not until we get rid of both parties will we ever get shit done. It's not about right or left, neither wrong or right. It's realizing that we all think differently and it really doesn't matter if my thought is fukked up because it won't ever change who you are, so why argue? One day you're going to realize that both parties are in cahoots and you're just a pawn in their silly games. Now more than ever we could use an independent leader but the sheep are too stupid to think for themselves.

rkelly110

This plagiarizing shit is funny as hell. Fox fagots are down playing the clear as day copycat speech from Melania.

Had it been Hillary, we would have never ending hearings and Fox would never stop talking about it.

2 faced fukking c ock sukers!

DwightShrute

Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Speech And This Is Why…
    http://dcgazette.com/2016/melania-tr...bamas-speech/#

no one had to tell anyone with common sense this already.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24080

The candidates from both parties have been junk for nearly 2 decades. Cast your vote on which one will be less shitty...

ABEHONEST

Reagan left a lot to be desired. Trickle down economic worked so well that jindal about bankrupted la. That is even with texas taking a good % of his undesirables that would of been on the govt dole after katrina. Ask the people of kansas how well it is working for them. If Reagan didn't have the extra money from the raising of the limits on social security; we could of been in trouble. I loved old man Bush and I made good money under clinton. They are the two best president of my lifetime. Although I think obama has saved us from cheney's presidency. Funny how papa bush book derails what cheney and rove did to his son.
    Not exactly father role model's, they were not.
    Bush 1, was also a cheater on his very nice 1st. Lady. So, do I trust president's who cheat on their 1st. Lady's?
    Hell no, they cannot be trusted, especially, if the individual they are sleeping with cannot even trust them.
    They both should have been impeached for adultery, while being president. Add LBJ, too. It also poison's the trust of our American citizens.
    Damn, where are our honorable men of today?
    I thought marriage was a scared sanctuary?

Divorce yourselves before your dishonor the Oval Office. It's even legal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Speech And This Is Why…
    http://dcgazette.com/2016/melania-tr...bamas-speech/#

no one had to tell anyone with common sense this already.

rkelly110

Giuliani gets up on stage yesterday, yells and screams about how he hates the Hillary and media Trump bashing,
    yet bashes Hillary to high heaven, almost in the same sentence.

Are you knumbskulls missing the hypocricy chip or don't you think before speaking?

First ... 78910111213 ... Last