Login Search

Republican National Convention Live Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
sexy and smart. Great speech.
She did 100% better than I thought she would she was terrific!!!!!

As someone with a decided accent I thought she would as a speaker remind the public
of John Kerry's wife who spoke on Kerry's behalf at the Democratic convention in 2004
who was Portuguese born with a decided accent, she was in a different
orbit than Kerry's wife so much more effective. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
unfortunately his wonderfully, magnificent daughter is going to grow up with two mothers.
I swear there is a thread out there a couple of years ago where Kraken stated the older he got, and the more money he made, the more he realized there was no other choice than being a Republican.

If I ever find it I will destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
She did 100% better than I thought she would she was terrific!!!!!

As someone with a decided accent I thought she would as a speaker remind the public
of John Kerry's wife who spoke on Kerry's behalf at the Democratic convention in 2004
who was Portuguese born with a decided accent, she was in a different
orbit than Kerry's wife so much more effective. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised!
she did fantastic. America should be proud and excited for the future

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
My daughter is amazing

She'll grow up in a home with two loving parents

That's all that matters
I know, I wasn't joking about anything in the post. I have no doubt you'll love her but just remember, your job is to be a parent, not a friend. And, hopefully she will have some meaningful male influence in her life.