TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What Is Considered A "Peaceful" Protest?

If you block highways... roads.... and you stop life in general.... and you force police to show up... how in the hell is this considered peaceful?

This isn't considered peaceful.

This is going to get uglier and uglier.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is why I am glad that I live in a small town. The only protest we had here was a few years ago when cops shot a black guy trying to drive through a roadblock after a shooting at a bar.

It consisted of some white kid doing a "Justice Dance" all day long at the local A-Plus store and 5 white people standing across the street from the Police Station holding signs screaming at cars.

TheMoneyShot

Not the best resolution.... but you get the idea.

This isn't the answer. There's always going to be at least 1 person to cause more drama... and act out of character and do something stupid.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Kermit

There were several more cops ambushed and shot today. I know one was in Missouri and the other in Georgia.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

The best is when BLM closed down a major highway in MN last summer... One of the protestors needed medical attention for a heart failure. Couldn't get an ambulance through the traffic in time. Can't make it up..

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Not the best resolution.... but you get the idea.

This isn't the answer. There's always going to be at least 1 person to cause more drama... and act out of character and do something stupid.
    Time Square looked pretty crazy last night.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then

The right to revolt has sources deep in our history

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Isnt enough enough???...5 officers lost there lives and these ppl are protesting in other cities still???.....unreal America is ****** no more middle class.....the young generation does not want to work they are lazy......social media is destroying the world

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well any non peaceful protests cops have to open fire on anyone with machine guns

We all need to be taught a lesson you cannot do what you feel like

America is too easy..maybe a taste of communism would work here

Kermit

Then you have Hildog blaming it all on White People. I mean, I get it, but I don't have time to coddle anyone. I am too busy trying to manage my own life.

Hillary Clinton Verified account @HillaryClinton

White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.

3:24 PM - 8 Jul 2016

3,153 retweets 6,210 likes

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Isnt enough enough???...5 officers lost there lives and these ppl are protesting in other cities still???.....unreal America is ****** no more middle class.....the young generation does not want to work they are lazy......social media is destroying the world
    I do agree with this. The younger generation is very clueless and also very lazy. Too many followers. There aren't any leaders anymore.

When I was growing up as a young kid... 9-11 years old... my parents taught me how to count money... how to do customer service... how to be respectable in public. If I wasn't respectable... I got smacked in the mouth. I got beat by a belt. I got hit with a metal coat hanger.

There isn't any integrity anymore with the young society. No one cares about their appearance... no one cares about helping another person. No one gives a damn in general.

Social media shows you all the errors in society. Period. You look at some of this sh#$.... and you say to yourself... What in THE HELL is going on? That's why I don't care to have FB.. twitter... and all of this slop. I don't want to read or look at this sh#$. Not one thing on here is educational. Not one thing on here is going to make you a better person.

That's why I believe all of this is inevitable. This is what the world is like in the year 2016. We are basically in self destruct mode.

The govt. must set legitimate guidelines to follow now... because every day..... every single day.... it's looking like a race war.

There is no one to blame but the person in control... and that's Obama.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I do agree with this. The younger generation is very clueless and also very lazy. Too many followers. There aren't any leaders anymore.

When I was growing up as a young kid... 9-11 years old... my parents taught me how to count money... how to do customer service... how to be respectable in public. If I wasn't respectable... I got smacked in the mouth. I got beat by a belt. I got hit with a metal coat hanger.

There isn't any integrity anymore with the young society. No one cares about their appearance... no one cares about helping another person. No one gives a damn in general.

Social media shows you all the errors in society. Period. You look at some of this sh#$.... and you say to yourself... What in THE HELL is going on? That's why I don't care to have FB.. twitter... and all of this slop. I don't want to read or look at this sh#$. Not one thing on here is educational. Not one thing on here is going to make you a better person.

That's why I believe all of this is inevitable. This is what the world is like in the year 2016. We are basically in self destruct mode.

The govt. must set legitimate guidelines to follow now... because every day..... every single day.... it's looking like a race war.

why do you guys have to blame Obama for everything? Lol

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Social media point spot on.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Then you have Hildog blaming it all on White People. I mean, I get it, but I don't have time to coddle anyone. I am too busy trying to manage my own life.

Hillary Clinton Verified account @HillaryClinton

White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.

pandering at it's finest

she could give 2 fukks

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20553

The problem started when they did away with the draft. Make these urban thug punks serve 3 or 4 years, teach them a skill (construction, plumbing, electrical, auto mechanics, cooking, etc.) and help them get some discipline in their lives. Get them out of the hood for a little while so they can see that they can survive without taking drugs and being in a gang. Probably can't convert all of them, but it would help get a lot of them off the streets.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    The problem started when they did away with the draft. Make these urban thug punks serve 3 or 4 years, teach them a skill (construction, plumbing, electrical, auto mechanics, cooking, etc.) and help them get some discipline in their lives. Get them out of the hood for a little while so they can see that they can survive without taking drugs and being in a gang. Probably can't convert all of them, but it would help get a lot of them off the streets.
    That would work and they would come home civilized

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Social media point spot on.
    Bigtime.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Hillary said she knows many blacks personally AND professionally...they do an excellent job mowing her lawn and scrubbing her toilets

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

This is true. I was raised like this too. But i see what goes on here where i live(Camden). School nights at 1 AM 10 year olds going down the street to shoot hoops . Where are the parents? A kid on a bigwheel a few years back got hit he was like 8 years old. It took almost an hour to find the mother who just let her little kid run all over town as she sat inside watching her TV. Then these kids grow up just as bad and breed other kids just the same. It just gets worse and worse.

jjgold

also companies not going to hire blacks anymore because of all this, they do not realize they are hurting themselves

nobody wants troublemakers

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We have idiots here in Atlanta trying to block an 8 lane (each way) interstate one of the deadliest highways in the country. If I was the police I wouldn't stop the semi-trailers from running them over.

This is not the way to protest.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We have idiots here in Atlanta trying to block an 8 lane (each way) interstate one of the deadliest highways in the country. If I was the police I wouldn't stop the semi-trailers from running them over.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    why do you guys have to blame Obama for everything? Lol
    Give me your opinion... who should we blame? What is the cause?

Kermit

I never understood what the purpose of blocking traffic was. Eventually a pissed off driver is going to pull a gun or plow through the crowd and kill someone and shit will hit the fan.

Kermit

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I got broads in Atlanta

jjgold

they do not realize all they are doing is embarrassing themselves

Black Lives Matter is the stupidest phrase ever invented as they kill each other everyday 365 days a yearso they do not really matter

bettilimbroke999

Blocking the interstate? HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Can you imagine pavy sitting their mad as penetrate and running out of gas in gridlock on 285 in Atlanta bc of a big mass of blacks blocking the interstate....boy I bet he said the N word 500 times today. Be honest pavy you sounded like a Klansman from 1900 today didn't you....its alright I would have to I would have said the N word until my car ran out of gas and I had to catch the MARTA train home

jjgold

I bet if you run them over you have a legit case to get off

They are jaywalking

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I bet if you run them over you have a legit case to get off

They are jaywalking
    Some woman in some city drove through a group of protesters last year because she was scared. I remember some black guy crashed his car into a pole because another car swerved to miss protesters and then the protesters blamed the other car.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

No lives matter if you are allowed to have a gun.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Hillary Clinton Verified account ‏<s>@</s>HillaryClinton

Kermit, Hilary gets it...

bettilimbroke999

Some woman in some city drove through a group of protesters last year because she was scared. I remember some black guy crashed his car into a pole because another car swerved to miss protesters and then the protesters blamed the other car.

In fairness they have a good point...driver shouldn't have swerved...when an animal jumps out in front of you you just hit the animal

jjgold

Hillary will say anything for votes

sad

123 Last