Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Kermit, Hilary gets it...
    I bet she is a fantastic listener.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

God gave the negroid race pubes on his ugly ape head. The negro is extremely ashamed of his pubes on his head so you will rarely see them grow it out.

You would think white people would have learned by now that integrating with them is a disaster. They are not only a danger to whites they are also a danger to the uncle toms who dont follow their negro ideology.

The only way for natural order to be restored is a shtf scenario. Where all aid to negro dumps get cut off to africa.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hillary will say anything for votes

sad
    In contrast to Trump who means all his says to get votes.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Kermit, Hilary gets it...
    Gets what? Fanta and sourkeys?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I AM A REP now

Changed after all these BS the last year or so

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I know what she ain't getting, the Big Willie.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I know what she ain't getting, the Big Willie.
    Comey getting some up to ass by slick willie.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Moneyshit, a peaceful protest is a protest where there is no violence. have a good night, moneyshit

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    he hates being white LB....sad really

None of us get to pick what race we are
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I want a pineapple Fanta now fukk
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave blackHIPPY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    I want a pineapple Fanta now fukk
    I had one this afternoon

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

im going to get me a job building that 2,000 mile wall and the Mexicans will pay me. no taxes to be taken out. Trump pays no taxes. It would cost 10 billion and take 10 years but this is what we gullible people want to hear.hehehe

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I'm in dc, I'll try and get a video if some shit goes down tomorrow

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

There were several more cops ambushed and shot today. I know one was in Missouri and the other in Georgia.
    The cop in Missouri wasn't ambushed. I live very close to where it happened. He was running a well known speed trap at the bottom of a large hill as that PD always does. It's impossible to go the speed limit on that road, unless you literally ride the brakes perpetually for about a mile cause just basic momentum from your car will cause you to go about 25 MPH over the speed limit by the time you hit the bottom of the long hill, even if you just coast and don't touch the gas. Anybody from the area knows, but I digress.

So the cop pulls this black guy over for speeding. Guy has a long criminal history, has done several years in prison previously and is currently on parole. Cop tells him to hang tight while he goes back and writes up the $500 ticket or calls his parole officer or whatever. Dude says F this pig, jumps out of the car, walks toward the patrol car and busts a cap in his slothen, complacent ass. Hitting once, missing two other shots. Cop in ICU, might live might die about 50/50.

So if that's you're definition of an ambush, then fine. My definition would be such as multiple armed assailants in a tactical, coordinated manner surround a lone cop and open fire on him from 2 or 3 different angles. That's an ambush. What happened today was 1v1 like in soccer and the cop lost cause he thought it was more important to run a speed trap, than go home safely tonight. Hundreds, possibly thousands of people(mostly white demographically) have sped down that same street today but the cop chose to screw with the one guy who might have(still undetermined if he'll recover) ended his life.

This incident is completely unrelated to what happened in Dallas. This guy from Missouri wasn't with BLM and didn't post anything on social media about killing people or anything. Just completely random incident, one felon with one gun versus one cop with one gun. Felon was a better shot and won. That's all there is to it.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    The problem started when they did away with the draft. Make these urban thug punks serve 3 or 4 years, teach them a skill (construction, plumbing, electrical, auto mechanics, cooking, etc.) and help them get some discipline in their lives. Get them out of the hood for a little while so they can see that they can survive without taking drugs and being in a gang. Probably can't convert all of them, but it would help get a lot of them off the streets.

That would work and they would come home civilized
    You two realize that the guy who shot the Dallas officers last night was in the U.S. Army right? The Omar guy from the Orlando shooting was a licensed security guard that passed background checks and qualified with a pistol. How's that discipline and professionalism working out for ya?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    The cop in Missouri wasn't ambushed. I live very close to where it happened. He was running a well known speed trap at the bottom of a large hill as that PD always does. It's impossible to go the speed limit on that road, unless you literally ride the brakes perpetually for about a mile cause just basic momentum from your car will cause you to go about 25 MPH over the speed limit by the time you hit the bottom of the long hill, even if you just coast and don't touch the gas. Anybody from the area knows, but I digress.

So the cop pulls this black guy over for speeding. Guy has a long criminal history, has done several years in prison previously and is currently on parole. Cop tells him to hang tight while he goes back and writes up the $500 ticket or calls his parole officer or whatever. Dude says F this pig, jumps out of the car, walks toward the patrol car and busts a cap in his slothen, complacent ass. Hitting once, missing two other shots. Cop in ICU, might live might die about 50/50.

So if that's you're definition of an ambush, then fine. My definition would be such as multiple armed assailants in a tactical, coordinated manner surround a lone cop and open fire on him from 2 or 3 different angles. That's an ambush. What happened today was 1v1 like in soccer and the cop lost cause he thought it was more important to run a speed trap, than go home safely tonight. Hundreds, possibly thousands of people(mostly white demographically) have sped down that same street today but the cop chose to screw with the one guy who might have(still undetermined if he'll recover) ended his life.

This incident is completely unrelated to what happened in Dallas. This guy from Missouri wasn't with BLM and didn't post anything on social media about killing people or anything. Just completely random incident, one felon with one gun versus one cop with one gun. Felon was a better shot and won. That's all there is to it.
    Can you imagine the "protests" had the officer shot and killed him after pulling him over for doing 30 in a 25 mph...they'd have looted whatever they forgot to loot when Michael Brown was killed...BLM have got their eyes on some big screens at the Chesterfield Wal-Mart if a cop ever kills another thug in St Louis

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork

We have speed traps like that too here where the same cop has them in 25 MPH zones coming off of a hill from a business district. My mom got popped going 40 in one a few years ago and called me crying, cop didn't care, he gave her the fine anyways. Same cop nailed me going 45 in a 35 a few years before that at a different spot. Everyone I know has been nailed by that same cop in one of 4 different areas. He hasn't cut anyone a break.

We didn't shoot the cop while he was writing us a ticket though. Walking up to a car and shooting someone in it that isn't expecting it might not technically be an "ambush" but it's pretty fukked up.

In Georgia, a homeowner called 9-1-1 and when the cop got there, the homeowner was waiting and started shooting him. that was one on one, but an unsuspecting ambush. The shooter wasn't black, but Asian I believe.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Give me your opinion... who should we blame? What is the cause?
    Poor or nonexistent parenting and bad schools in America. Pretty much accounts for like 75% of problems. The other 25% is made up of negative influence from entertainment(social media included) and psychological issues that lead to deviant and often criminal behavior. That's how I'd break it down just giving it like 30 seconds of thought.

The people who want to argue poor economic situations and that angle I can partially understand their point but not totally. Yes it's harder to become middle class or upper class if you start off poor but it's not impossible with diligent work ethic. I know several examples from my life. Also people place emphasis on the wrong things in life. For example, your car and your clothes are not the most important things in your life and should not be the main burdens of expendable income. If people better managed their money, it would be easier for them to live comfortably and get ahead. Politics is really a moot point. We've swapped Rep. and Dem. back and for several times while I've been alive and the net result was the same. The country moves in the same general direction no matter which party is elected.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

yeah, most people would do this, totally justified and normal!! good job felon!!

who fukkin cares if it's an "ambush" or not??

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Moneyshit, a peaceful protest is a protest where there is no violence. have a good night, moneyshit
    The entire point is.... there is no such thing as PEACEFUL ANYTHING. I wish the media would stop saying the word PEACEFUL.

You are protesting something. How the hell do you get your point across peacefully? Nobody does.

You got it c sucker?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

The entire point is.... there is no such thing as PEACEFUL ANYTHING. I wish the media would stop saying the word PEACEFUL.

You are protesting something. How the hell do you get your point across peacefully? Nobody does.

You got it c sucker?
    R you trolling?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    R you trolling?
    What are you talking about?

grease lightnin
    &

You got it c sucker?

Tell that to ghandi, c sucker.

TheMoneyShot

Grease... I never knew you were retarded?

Think of better comeback pal.

grease lightnin
    &

Seriously? I like you money, so I won't insult you. But do yourself a favor. Ask the mods to delete this thread and lookup civil disobedience on Wikipedia.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

We have speed traps like that too here where the same cop has them in 25 MPH zones coming off of a hill from a business district. My mom got popped going 40 in one a few years ago and called me crying, cop didn't care, he gave her the fine anyways. Same cop nailed me going 45 in a 35 a few years before that at a different spot. Everyone I know has been nailed by that same cop in one of 4 different areas. He hasn't cut anyone a break.

We didn't shoot the cop while he was writing us a ticket though. Walking up to a car and shooting someone in it that isn't expecting it might not technically be an "ambush" but it's pretty fukked up.

In Georgia, a homeowner called 9-1-1 and when the cop got there, the homeowner was waiting and started shooting him. that was one on one, but an unsuspecting ambush. The shooter wasn't black, but Asian I believe.
    When i was younger i was going through the Poconos . I did have a sports car but i also know that they are really bad for speeding in that area. So i always do the speed limit. Guy in the slow lane going 30 Miles under the speed limit. So i sped up to pass. him . Thought i was still doing the speed limit. Just as i pass him there was a cop i did not see under the bridge. He pulls me over and gives me a ticket for going 1 mile Over the limit. He did do it where it did not make enough points for my insurance to go up at least. I probably shouldn't have humped his leg.

jjgold

funny thread

rarely see educated people protesting

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

funny thread

rarely see educated people protesting
    Pretty much as 99% probably don't even know what they are protesting. They just follow the masses like sheep

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    The problem started when they did away with the draft.
    You're not entirely wrong here but the real problem started when LBJ and Teddy Kennedy created the welfare state. The Democrats (the party that created de facto Jim Crow) turned the tables and created a system where they could dominate the black vote - never giving a shite about black people's lives at any point.

In 1940 the black illigitimacy rate was 14%. The family unit was tight (had to be, living in Jim Crow era) and neighborhoods were safe - there really was no such thing as government handouts.

Now 75% of black kids born out of wedlock, only a handful of old ladies go to church, it's 24/7 EBT, and there isn't a single BLM supporter who will even consider looking in the mirror. Too easy to blame the police (the police!) for their needy, never-satisfied existence. Gotta be fukkin kidding me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Peaceful protest was when the students at Kent St protested the Vietnam war in 1970. Then the National Guard had to come in and poop on the protesters. If students were armed it could have ended peacefully because when all carry guns nothing happens.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Pretty much as 99% probably don't even know what they are protesting. They just follow the masses like sheep

of course..go tell me how many educated blacks march??

1%???????????? they want nothing to do with their race

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i find it very peaceful when a bunch of n-words are screaming at me they want justice, and then ask themselves when they want justice, then scream 'NOW", and then bust into "kill the police, kill the police, kill the police".....

cause it's 187 on an undercover cop.....

warms my heart to hear all that.... i find it very peaceful and relaxing

throw in some amped up cops, in lines two-deep, in riot gear, and it rivals a sweet ass "rub n tug" massage with a happy ending down at Massage Extreme, it's so peaceful.....

i think it's time for the cops to really EARN ALL OF THIS DISDAIN they're receiving....

I would love to see the cops line up with about 100 white and asian officers, with military grade weapons, and unload on 1,000 black protesters.... kill all 1000 of them.... masacre... unarmed black people.....

THEN THEY'D ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO PROTEST

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The ignorance of this forum knows no bounds. Have you seen the makeup of these protests? It is made up of people of all colors. Some of these protests are predominantly white. This is not a black only issue. It's an all of us issue. You just haven't been effected personally enough to stand up. Most people of all races can understand that bad cops are a problem that has to be addressed, whether a black guy is killed for pulling out a hoagie sandwich or you are pulled over in a speed trap. IT IS NOT RIGHT. We expect our officers to serve and protect. Unfortunately, we see too many examples of officers that do not have a servants attitude and they don't protect, they destroy. This has to stop.

I am all for any protest as long as it is peaceful. Shut down the freeway, shut down the government until you are heard. This country was built on protest. Unfortunately, some of it may have to be violent until the masses finally get on board. Go back to the Boston Tea Party. I guess some of you would say they were thugs too. They were criminals that left their homeland and were protesting illegally and took the law into their own hands?

I always find it ironic when the OP can find it okay to create a post to protest protesters... Oh the irony.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You got it c sucker?
    It means there arnt weapons involved, they arnt rioting, they arnt running into state buildings or taking things forcefully, whats so hard to understand about that? Marching and chanting while holding signs is peaceful, no? People of all races do this.

First 123 Last