jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Why? That video of the guy shooting the cop looked like it may have been a black guy(or at least a dark skinned man)
    Didnt look black to me. Doesnt even move like a black guy, blacks wouldnt be doing this either for the reasons they are saying, profile just all wrong imo.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

The shooter said that he "wanted to kill white people". That's a dead give away that he was black. If he was Muslim, he would have said "death to America" if he was white he would have said he wanted "a race war".

If he was Hispanic, he would have been mowing a lawn... Just kidding.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Didnt look black to me. Doesnt even move like a black guy, blacks wouldnt be doing this either for the reasons they are saying, profile just all wrong imo.
    Black people don't mess with bombs. Ironic he got killed by a bomb. Nice play by DPD.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

off topic blacks need to try and advance themselves as a whole

That is how you defeat whites

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The shooter said that he "wanted to kill white people". That's a dead give away that he was black. If he was Muslim, he would have said "death to America" if he was white he would have said he wanted "a race war".

If he was Hispanic, he would have been mowing a lawn... Just kidding.
    mac you know the economy is shit when you drive and see two white guys doing lawns

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

RON PAUL WAS RIGHT!

NEWS
    Duterte: America, not Middle East, responsible for 'importing terrorism'

By JESSICA BARTOLOME, GMA News

Contrary to the prejudice that predominantly-Muslim countries in the Middle East are spreading terrorism, President Rodrigo Duterte accused the United States of "importing terrorism."
    "It is not that the Middle East is exporting terrorism in America. America imported terrorism," Duterte said told an audience of Muslim Filipinos on Friday during the Mindanao Hariraya Eid'l Fit'r 2016 in Davao City.
    He said that the US introduced war to Iraq by toppling the government of former President Saddam Hussein in 2003, and that the terrorism is a result of Iraqi people being "pushed to the wall."
    "They forced their way into Iraq and killed Saddam. Look at Iraq now. Look what happened to Libya. Look what happened to Syria. Nauubos ang tao dun, pati bata," Duterte said.
    "Because they were pushed to the wall for the failed promises," he added.
    He said that despite Hussein's dictatorship, he was in firm control of Iraq.
    Results of a thorough investigation showed that there was no reason to go to war, he added, citing a report he heard over BBC.
    "After a thorough, almost 10 years investigation, it turns out there was not legal basis to declare war against Iraq... it's such a useless war," Duterte said.
    Duterte likened the Middle East crisis to the violence in Mindanao.
    He said that the Philippines was at peace until voyagers led by Ferdinand Magellan introduced Christianity to the nation in 1521.
    "Over decades, by force naging Christians ang mga Malay brother natin... because of colonialism," Duterte said. —JST, GMA News

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story....nXrAILOD.dpuf
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-08-16 at 10:13 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

One of the shooters was named Micah Xavier Johnson.

jjgold

Black Hippy might get an award for this thread

Mac4Lyfe

Damn, another guy that served in our military. It is becoming an epidemic the amount of military guys suffering PSTD and going rogue. We have got to find a way to treat some of these guys because they can't deal with their trauma. Another guy shot up West Houston last month in similar fashion.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    mac you know the economy is shit when you drive and see two white guys doing lawns
    The rich keep getting richer while the middle class is being eroded. If you're not moving towards the wealthy, you're one step closer to the poor house. The American dream is becoming a living hell for many.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The rich keep getting richer while the middle class is being eroded. If you're not moving towards the wealthy, you're one step closer to the poor house. The American dream is becoming a living hell for many.
    sums it up pretty good

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Killer identified as a radical black power asshole and a dead one....news media still saying well what made him so mad let's look at what whites did to him or has he has a bad run with cops....the guy had no criminal record...25 years old so didn't have any contact with civil rights abuses from decades ago....he's just a product of the social justice era....this is the result of the left and the new norm....unemployable social media addicts who listen to community organizers and play victim and then go out and destroy families with fits.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Killer identified as a radical black power asshole and a dead one....news media still saying well what made him so mad let's look at what whites did to him or has he has a bad run with cops....the guy had no criminal record...25 years old so didn't have any contact with civil rights abuses from decades ago....he's just a product of the social justice era....this is the result of the left and the new norm....unemployable social media addicts who listen to community organizers and play victim and then go out and destroy families with fits.
    Ill never believe that narrative. So many scenarios I could name its too funny, but the sheep here will just dismiss it anyway. The unrest has been planned for a while, could leave it at that and I will.

jtoler

Blah blah blah, they also told us Oswald killed Kennedy.

Kermit

Ill never believe that narrative. So many scenarios I could name its too funny, but the sheep here will just dismiss it anyway. The unrest has been planned for a while, could leave it at that and I will.
    Why is it so hard for you to believe that there are people out there that do bad things? You believe that Dylan Roof killed those people in the church rec room right?

Kermit

Blah blah blah, they also told us Oswald killed Kennedy.
    Not surprised that you are the first one to claim this is a conspiracy.

So what was the agenda this time? Gun control(again)? Race Wars? What?

jtoler

Not surprised that you are the first one to claim this is a conspiracy.

So what was the agenda this time? Gun control(again)? Race Wars? What?
    Tell me how Ive said whats going to happen for years here, am I clairvoyant or what, special powers, a seer? How would I know Kerm? Its not hard if you turn the tv off and seek the right information. Why do you work so hard to suppress the truth?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

5 officers gunned down in Dallas as retaliation... Too be expected with the constant media coverage and racial tension that has been growing because of the vids that came out and were put out before all the facts came in...

Blacks killing white cops now. Wasn't Isis with this shooting in Dallas.. Geeez!!! Hard for homeland security to stop this..

Screwed up world we are living, some crazy ass people out there and they come from all walks of life and from different races...

Kermit

Why do you work so hard to suppress the truth?
    Why are you so quick to dismiss what is reported?

jtoler

Why is it so hard for you to believe that there are people out there that do bad things? You believe that Dylan Roof killed those people in the church rec room right?
    Never looked into it deeply, didnt feel the need, havent looked at this and wont, but Ill use my head and email the right people and read the right things, I wont be believing everything that comes out of the black box in front of me though. But no, I dont think Roof did what they said he did, but if he somehow did it wasnt under his own volition.

jtoler

Why are you so quick to dismiss what is reported?
    Because I know things.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Never looked into it deeply, didnt feel the need, havent looked at this and wont, but Ill use my head and email the right people and read the right things, I wont be believing everything that comes out of the black box in front of me though. But no, I dont think Roof did what they said he did, but if he somehow did it wasnt under his own volition.
    Conspiracy jtoler, up to your old tricks again I see, thinking up every other possible scenario out come to every bad event that happens as always rather then just accepting the simple truth for what it is..

So was it aliens this time or was it another corrupt Government cover up again..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

shooter identified as a black power guy....it's not a narrative it's fact Toler just accept it....black police chief admits it....black DART chief has no problem with it....black AG Lynch as well. Your theory is dead.

Can't hide behind the victimization and get a sympathy vote anymore. Time to own up to things and acknowledge the reality.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Conspiracy jtoler, up to your old tricks again I see, thinking up every other possible scenario out come to every bad event that happens as always rather then just accepting the simple truth for what it is..

So was it aliens this time or was it another corrupt Government cover up again..
    Im done here.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    shooter identified as a black power guy....it's not a narrative it's fact Toler just accept it....black police chief admits it....black DART chief has no problem with it....black AG Lynch as well. Your theory is dead.

Can't hide behind the victimization and get a sympathy vote anymore. Time to own up to things and acknowledge the reality.
    You know who's behind it, the usuals. The ones you claim youre a half breed of, do I need to go further. Werent you former military, dont play games with me.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

You know who's behind it, the usuals. The ones you claim youre a half breed of, do I need to go further. Werent you former military, dont play games with me.

There's a high correlation between being a basement-dwelling, mental shut-in and thinking Jews/Zionists/Mossad are behind anything bad that happens.
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave MoeSedway 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

best of luck

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    One of my good friends is a cop.... and this is what he said moments ago about the shooting....

I don't even know where to start....Obama's speech was ridiculous, he is a joke (I can't wait for him to be out of office).
    I can't believe these morons are dancing in front of officers after all the shooting. Imagine if the officers were dancing after the Louisiana shooting...you can't because that's the difference between the good guys and the bad guys.
    I can't believe there are people who believe that officers put X amount of years into their degree, devote X amount of months going through the academy, and years of their lives into a profession where they risk their lives just to have the opportunity to shoot someone....really??
    I can say with 100% surety that every one of my brothers and sisters are phenomenal selfless people who I would stand alongside to hold the line between the evil that is ever constant.
    During the Dallas shooting, the officers were running toward the gunfire to eliminate the threat and protect the same people who were just protesting them, that's why we are sheepdogs. We will continue to fight, we will continue to protect, and we will continue to help you...even if you do not support us.
    Anyone who supports any anti-police movement...shame on you and please know that you are part of the problem. Shame on Obama for his numerous decisive speeches and for not being a leader that galvanizes our nation.
    The one thing that will help me rest easy tonight is knowing that we will prevail, we will win, and we will continue to do the right thing. Pray for the officers and their families.
    If that is how your friend feels then he is a big part of the problem. Every cop is a phenomenal selfless person? Get the fuk out of here with that nonsense. No shit, the cops should continue to do their job. It is what they are paid to do.

Obama has praised law enforcement plenty. He should call out the corruption and bias that does take place.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I'll ask around at Temple tonight and see if it was sanctioned or not for you. You're hilarious pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoeSedway

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

So 1 25 year old man with military background was able to outsmart the DPD and take out 5 police officers? Either the DPD is comprised of the largest collection of morons in the world or something doesn't add up. Pretty short notice to plan and execute something like this.

Senseless killings.

If the events of last night were shown in a movie, we would all line up with our money to watch it though. No different than films like Heat.

jjgold

Gritter seem like a pretty extensive plan I don't know how you could've prevented it

They must've been experience with guns

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You should respect the black citizens of this country. Police are profiling them for no reason other than being black.
    Pavy you are a friggin idiot,your f@ckin Greek,what the hell do you know about this topic.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Pavy you are a friggin idiot,your f@ckin Greek,what the hell do you know about this topic.
    He knows a lot. He is from Atlanta, Georgia area. Trust me if you have been to Georgia you can't move a meter without seeing a black person.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter seem like a pretty extensive plan I don't know how you could've prevented it

They must've been experience with guns
    Again, a single shooter or small group of everyday citizens planned and carried out this terrible attack? So, an entire big city police department that knew the demonstration would be unruly were caught completely off guard and picked off?

Dallas taxpayers not getting their money's worth if the story we are being fed is really true.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He knows a lot. He is from Atlanta, Georgia area. Trust me if you have been to Georgia you can't move a meter without seeing a black person.
    Ive known a ton of Greeks growing up in England,they are white as me. Not been to Georgia,but I don't think Pavy really would understand,how can he,regardless of how many black folk he knows.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-08-16 at 12:43 PM.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last