Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Depression with a gun is much more dangerous than depression without a gun. Road rage, arguments, domestic, etc., is much more dangerous with a gun than without.

This video nails it. Too many fukking guns in the US. We have got to do something about it. I'm tired of people shouting the 2nd amendment while people are getting slaughtered everyday.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Depression with a gun is much more dangerous than depression without a gun. Road rage, arguments, domestic, etc., is much more dangerous with a gun than without.

This video nails it. Too many fukking guns in the US. We have got to do something about it. I'm tired of people shouting the 2nd amendment while people are getting slaughtered everyday.

I'm with ya on this..

Problem is guns are much more efficient and deadly today as to when the 2nd amendment was written.. Just need to tone it down a bit with gun sales and certain types, better screening as well.. I don't think we should take away guns from responsible hunters or home home owners that use a gun for protection or hunting..

I'm against open and carry laws as well.. That's way too dangerous.. Drunks and or nut jobs can get upset and the first thing they think of is that gun strapped onto their waste.. Not good.. Rather then a fist fight it then turns into a gun fight.. Wild wild west days all over again..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Long read from a Facebook post of a Black cop....interesting though:

Complaint: More black people get arrested than white boys.
    Fact: Black People commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. Data from the FBI shows that Nationwide, Blacks committed 5,173 homicides in 2014, whites committed 4,367. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined.

All of my realizations came to this conclusion. Black Lives do not matter to most black people.

I realized that most in the African American community refuse to look at solving the bigger problem that I see and deal with every day, which is black on black crime taking hundreds of innocent black lives each year, and instead focus on the 9 questionable deaths of black men, where some were in the act of committing crimes.

I realized that they value the life of a Sex Offender and Convicted Felon, [who was in the act of committing multiple felonies: felon in possession of a firearm-FELONY, brandishing and threatening a homeless man with a gun-Aggravated Assault in Florida: FELONY, who resisted officers who first tried to taze him, and WAS NOT RESTRAINED, who can be clearly seen in one of the videos raising his right shoulder, then shooting it down towards the right side of his body exactly where the firearm was located and recovered] more than the lives of the innocent cops who were assassinated in Dallas protecting the very people that hated them the most.

I realized the African American community refuses to look within to solve its major issues, and instead makes excuses and looks outside for solutions.

I realized that a lot of people in the African American community lead with hate, instead of love. Division instead of Unity. Turmoil and rioting, instead of Peace. I realized that they have become the very entity that they claim they are fighting against.

I realized that the very reasons I became a cop, are the very reasons my own people hate me, and now in this toxic hateful racially charged political climate, I am now more likely to die,... and it is still hard for me to understand…. to this day.
    What a bullshit FB post, most likely not by a black police officer. Who the hell made this shit up? If he's a police officer than he is part of the problem obviously. Get the facts straight. Black people do not commit more crimes than whites. That is a fact. Stop using homicides, mainly among rival gangs as the narrative that ALL black people commit crimes. It is disingenuous to use homicide rates to then say that black people are committing MORE CRIMES. The 2 are not the same. Homicides do not equal all crime. Yes, black men are killing black men but THEY ARE NOT killing white people nor are they committing more violent crimes in the white community. White people are overwhelming killing white people AND are overwhelmingly committing violent crimes in the white community. Get your shit straight.

"Black live do not matter to Most black people" - what a horseshit comment. Because drug dealing gang banging kids are killing each other that means that MOST black people don't care? GTFOH

Black people value the life of criminals... Do your own research. Half of these shootings of unarmed people (black and white) are against people who have no history of violent crimes. No one should be killed during a routine traffic stop or id check. Why even bring up a persons past, when they are gunned down by the police for a broken fukking tail light? It's another excuse for stressed out, over worked, under trained officers that do not know how to properly engage with people. We should all be outraged when the police kill an unarmed person. We should really be outraged that most of these cases never get to trial because the police protect their own and hide it under the rug.

Black people lead with hate, my own people hate me??? This is a dead giveaway that the poster is not black. Talk to any black police officer worth a damn and they fully understand that the majority of people are not the problem. This guy has painted with a very broad brush.

This guy sounds like several folks at SBR. Good troll job

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm sure Pigdaddy will be by soon to drop a deuce in this thread, and then run away like a dog with his tail tucked

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm with ya on this..

Problem is guns are much more efficient and deadly today as to when the 2nd amendment was written.. Just need to tone it down a bit with gun sales and certain types, better screening as well.. I don't think we should take away guns from responsible hunters or home home owners that use a gun for protection or hunting..

I'm against open and carry laws as well.. That's way too dangerous.. Drunks and or nut jobs can get upset and the first thing they think of is that gun strapped onto their waste.. Not good.. Rather then a fist fight it then turns into a gun fight.. Wild wild west days all over again..
    I really think we need to ban assault rifles. I'm not sure how you do it exactly but I'd start by stopping all sales of AR15's. Our forefathers did not envision us having access to weapons of mass destruction. The only way to really stop this madness is to create stronger gun laws but that will never happen with this government because there's too much money in selling guns and too many lobbyist ensuring that these laws never hit the docket. The plain and simple truth is that if we have less guns, we would have less gun violence. But, I don't see anything being done about reducing guns in our lifetimes.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm with ya on this..

If you get caught under the influence and your gun is in your car. Than you go to jail and lose the ability to carry

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Of course we need to ban guns designed for the military theatre, as the ar-15 was

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What a bullshit FB post, most likely not by a black police officer. Who the hell made this shit up? If he's a police officer than he is part of the problem obviously. Get the facts straight. Black people do not commit more crimes than whites. That is a fact. Stop using homicides, mainly among rival gangs as the narrative that ALL black people commit crimes. It is disingenuous to use homicide rates to then say that black people are committing MORE CRIMES. The 2 are not the same. Homicides do not equal all crime. Yes, black men are killing black men but THEY ARE NOT killing white people nor are they committing more violent crimes in the white community. White people are overwhelming killing white people AND are overwhelmingly committing violent crimes in the white community. Get your shit straight.

"Black live do not matter to Most black people" - what a horseshit comment. Because drug dealing gang banging kids are killing each other that means that MOST black people don't care? GTFOH

Black people value the life of criminals... Do your own research. Half of these shootings of unarmed people (black and white) are against people who have no history of violent crimes. No one should be killed during a routine traffic stop or id check. Why even bring up a persons past, when they are gunned down by the police for a broken fukking tail light? It's another excuse for stressed out, over worked, under trained officers that do not know how to properly engage with people. We should all be outraged when the police kill an unarmed person. We should really be outraged that most of these cases never get to trial because the police protect their own and hide it under the rug.

Black people lead with hate, my own people hate me??? This is a dead giveaway that the poster is not black. Talk to any black police officer worth a damn and they fully understand that the majority of people are not the problem. This guy has painted with a very broad brush.

This guy sounds like several folks at SBR. Good troll job
    look it up ...it was written by a black cop...you don't like what he wrote too bad, I didn't troll shit

google "jay Stalien"
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 07-17-16 at 08:11 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Black police officers hate their own peeps in Lowseyana....fact

New Orleans the most corrupt officers as well..bottom line is the whole state is fukking worthless...nuke it with the Middle East

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Black police officers hate their own peeps in Lowseyana....fact

New Orleans the most corrupt officers as well..bottom line is the whole state is fukking worthless...nuke it with the Middle East
    Baton Rouge is such a trash can.

First ... 28293031