smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I'm not a normal American....not a silent coward observing my country's collapse as if it's an episode of a TV show....California (our most populous state) is already hopelessly lost. Not a person in this country (President or otherwise) could turn it around now....it's over....you can forget about it....things will only get progressively worse until absolute collapse....the near-communist level taxes will continue to be raised and the rich and businesses (their entire tax base) will complete their exodus and you'll have nothing but a crime-ridden welfare state with NO MONEY for welfare/public services/infrastructure....which is pretty much where much of California is now. In Sacramento residents are told to lock their doors and stay in at night bc they simply don't have the money to pay the police to provide any sort of protection anymore....the police (like seemingly all public servants in bankrupt California) all make 100+ grand a year and there is simply no money left to pay them.
    This is such a load of crap. You're talking out of your ass buddy.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Of course this doesn't happen anywhere else
    Actually no it doesn't...I think those may have been the only 2 news crews literally robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight in the entire country...even Memphis criminals aren't so brazen as to rob a live news crew of their equipment at gunpoint. It takes A LOT to shock me as I live in Memphis which has one of the highest crime rates in the country but even I'm shocked by that...well done California you literally are so criminal that you cannot SAFELY do a live news segment in broad daylight on a recent robbery without running the risk of being robbed of your news equipment.

Nice place to live

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    This is such a load of crap. You're talking out of your ass buddy.
    Oh really...do you know one highway patrolman made 485k last year...that's right...there are over 5000 state troopers that make 6 figures...is it that hard to believe they could not budget for an adequate police force with cops making those kinds of wages?

Just recently, the city attorney of San Bernardino, California told citizens to “lock their doors and load their guns” because there is not enough money to pay for adequate police protection any longer.

smitch124

Oh really...do you know one highway patrolman made 485k last year...that's right...there are over 5000 state troopers that make 6 figures...is it that hard to believe they could not budget for an adequate police force with cops making those kinds of wages?
    Yes but you said In Sacramento!!! residents are told to lock their doors and stay in at night bc they simply don't have the money to pay the police to provide any sort of protection anymore....the police (like seemingly all public servants in bankrupt California) all make 100+ grand a year and there is simply no money left to pay them.

Which is simply not true. You are talking out of your ass buddy please stop. You do know San Bernadino and Sacramento aren;t the same right? You're a freaking idiot.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

These illegals that you bang on so much. Are the most decent, hardest working, kindest people I have ever met. I'm proud to have them in our state.

then you're not very insightful of the effects.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Smitchles i think Better was trying to take the piss out iof a few folks here

it worked

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    then you're not very insightful of the effects.
    Brooks I live with them, they aren't destroying the state. The state in fact is just fine. Its actually doing well. Come live here if you can afford it.

bettilimbroke999

These illegals that you bang on so much. Are the most decent, hardest working, kindest people I have ever met. I'm proud to have them in our state.
    Good pay for their welfare personally then....no need to constantly raise taxes with illegal lovers like you and Mayan out there

smitch124

Good pay for their welfare personally then....no need to constantly raise taxes with illegal lovers like you and Mayan out there
    I'm a good human being lover. Them for sure, you not so much.

bettilimbroke999

Yes but you said In Sacramento!!! residents are told to lock their doors and stay in at night bc they simply don't have the money to pay the police to provide any sort of protection anymore....the police (like seemingly all public servants in bankrupt California) all make 100+ grand a year and there is simply no money left to pay them.

Which is simply not true. You are talking out of your ass buddy please stop. You do know San Bernadino and Sacramento aren;t the same right? You're a freaking idiot.
    They're both cities in Cali wtf difference does it make? Californians really are nuts....I hear gangs have taken over San Jose....no man wtf ur a racist piece of shit....sorry I meant Oakland...well yea that's true everybody knows that

bettilimbroke999

I'm a good human being lover. Them for sure, you not so much.
    Good I'm raising your taxes to 100%...they thank you

smitch124

They're both cities in Cali wtf difference does it make? Californians really are nuts....I hear gangs have taken over San Jose....no man wtf ur a racist piece of shit....sorry I meant Oakland...well yea that's true everybody knows that
    It means you don't sweat the details, you just spew, spew spew.

smitch124

Good I'm raising your taxes to 100%...they thank you
    My god dude. Talk about racism cloaked in economic alarmism.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

Are illegal immigrants even a thing any more?

bettilimbroke999

It means you don't sweat the details, you just spew, spew spew.
    Any chance we could do an exchange for an illegal with u? We take one citizenship and give it to another...you'll be fine down there with all those lovely hardworking Mexicans

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's still a way to blames others for their own failures.

smitch124

Any chance we could do an exchange for an illegal with u? We take one citizenship and give it to another...you'll be fine down there with all those lovely hardworking Mexicans
    Why would I do that? I'm happy with them here?? You want them back there.

bettilimbroke999

Nope no big deal....economy's perfect in California and crime and unemployment eliminated....turns out everyone who thought the California state legislature was a bunch of crazy corrupt idiots turning the state into a hispanic majority welfare state were wrong...it all worked out everyone got off welfare learned English and got good paying jobs

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

It's still a way to blames others for their own failures.
    The illegals are scapegoats

smitch124

Ok well California will be just fine, until the big earthquake hits and it floats out to sea even though the major fault lines are along the coast.

bettilimbroke999

Why would I do that? I'm happy with them here?? You want them back there.
    Lol but what if the guy doesn't speak English....how will he survive in a skyhigh standard of living like SF...you're a ppl lover surely you'd be willing to sacrifice everything you have so he doesn't starve wouldn't you? I mean you wouldn't want to raise MY taxes and take MY money to pay for him would you....surely not...not a kind generous soul like yourself

smitch124

Lol but what if the guy doesn't speak English....how will he survive in a skyhigh standard of living like SF...you're a ppl lover surely you'd be willing to sacrifice everything you have so he doesn't starve wouldn't you? I mean you wouldn't want to raise MY taxes and take MY money to pay for him would you....surely not...not a kind generous soul like yourself
    We do, we have. Your contributions are appreciated as well.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

If California was a nation, wouldn't it have one of the top 10 largest economies in the world?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    If California was a nation, wouldn't it have one of the top 10 largest economies in the world?
    7th

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

I seriously worry more about the Camaro driving weirdo from Michigan who is renting my neighbor's room on Air BnB

grease lightnin
    &

I seriously worry more about the Camaro driving weirdo from Michigan who is renting my neighbor's room on Air BnB

He is probably an SbR poster

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    7th
    Yet still not enough taxes to avoid Stockton, San Bernardino, and Mammoth Lakes, CA all filing for bankruptcy within the last 4 years....well that's a shame

Oh and btw the US has the #1 economy IN THA WORRRRRLD (trying to make that sound impressive bc most of the other economies are shit by comparison except for China with like 4x the population) and 39% of Americans receive welfare

grease lightnin
    &

39%? Check your facts pal. No fukkin way

bettilimbroke999

Well there was a guy from Michigan who went on a killing spree who drives a Camaro and rents AirBnB rooms next to his victims but I think they caught that guy

bettilimbroke999

39%? Check your facts pal. No fukkin way
    Sorry you're right it was 49%...my bad

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tere...holds-medicaid

brooks85

^look at the when that data was taken. You're not factoring in Obama's affects on the middle class. There are 110mil people on welfare, do the math. It's over 30% and that is just welfare.

Brooks I live with them, they aren't destroying the state. The state in fact is just fine. Its actually doing well. Come live here if you can afford it.

lol

I can't blame people for scamming people like you. You're begging for it.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-06-16 at 10:19 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Maybe its time u faced reality that my 49% figure is accurate and probably low...although the solvency of Medicare is debateable as its a much smaller program by comparison you can rest assured the much larger of the 2 programs SS is already flat penetrating broke (7.65% withheld from your paycheck for FICA 6.2% goes to SS and 1.45% goes to Medicare)...there is a not a cent of it in existence in the REAL WORLD. It exists just as every welfare system exists....tax the ppl or borrow the money from China to pay it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^look at the when that data was taken. You're not factoring in Obama's affects on the middle class. There are 110mil people on welfare, do the math. It's over 30% and that is just welfare.

lol

I can't blame people for scamming people like you. You're begging for it.
    I'm doing just fine actually. Thank you for your concern though. Just worry about your kid shooting Yankees.

brooks85

I'm doing just fine actually. Thank you for your concern though. Just worry about your kid shooting Yankees.

what does that have anything to do with what I said?

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're not ignorant and easily scammed. The koch brothers put money in madoff's fund lol

First 123456 Last