JArrieta49
    JArrieta49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

95-96 Bulls only lost 3 playoff games.

This is the Warriors' 3rd playoff loss. Even if they win it all, they will likely finish with at least 6-7.

Anyone who says this team is better than the 95-96 Bulls is an idiot.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Nice job OKC. Huge win. Is that the 3rd straight away game that OKC has won on the road? Unreal.
    Against teams that just dont lose at home too. Pisses me off haha

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

and curry chokin for 1st time this season when it really counts

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Nice job OKC. Huge win. Is that the 3rd straight away game that OKC has won on the road? Unreal.
    Three straight road wins against the Spurs and Warriors. I'm still cautious but it seems they're peaking at the right time.

BigDofBA

So OKC has led the Warriors in all four meetings. They picked a good time to finally close one out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Those three point shots are a little tougher when you're behind and the game is tight ehhh?
    Your Thunder team looks fukkin invincible. Damn, they are impressive as hell. No way in hell would I ever believe they could beat the Spurs and Warriors on the road like this. They had to beat GS and the refs tonight. They are resilient as hell and are finding ways to not choke at the end of games. These guys look dangerous as fukk.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

"Never question me."

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

wouldn't suprise me they let okc win the series to get easy win for cavs!
    okc can't beat cavs! all set up. they won't let lebum lose 3 straight finals.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Nice work

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

OKC

BigDofBA

Your Thunder team looks fukkin invincible. Damn, they are impressive as hell. No way in hell would I ever believe they could beat the Spurs and Warriors on the road like this. They had to beat GS and the refs tonight. They are resilient as hell and are finding ways to not choke at the end of games. These guys look dangerous as fukk.
    I feel good about things. I honestly didn't like their chances going into the playoffs but something happened in that Spurs series. It was like the light bulb went off. Donovan made good adjustments, Westbrook got people involved, and the defensive intensity picked up.

Golden State is a great team and isn't going anywhere but at least we have a series now.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    wouldn't suprise me they let okc win the series to get easy win for cavs!
    okc can't beat cavs! all set up. they won't let lebum lose 3 straight finals.

Basketball is a game of matchups. The Cavs seem to matchup well with the Thunder (even thought this Thunder team is looking beastly right now) but the Cavs struggle against the Warriors. Maybe the Thunder will do the Cavs a favor and send GS fishing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wizzle your fukin hot

JArrieta49

I hate Warriors and Cleveland... if I root OKC home and then they get waxed by Lebron I'm gonna be pissed. They better bow out now if they're not going to win it all

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Nice call. gl

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    I hate Warriors and Cleveland... if I root OKC home and then they get waxed by Lebron I'm gonna be pissed. They better bow out now if they're not going to win it all
    If you hate GS and Cleveland then you need to root for OKC. If they bow out now then 1 of the teams you hate will definitely win the title.

I don't want GS to win a title this year especially when they won 73 games in the regular season. Too many youngsters think this team is one of the best teams in NBA history when in truth they may not be a top 10 best NBA team if you're honest.

Mac4Lyfe

I said it earlier today that Kanter and Adams will be difference makers and tonight Adams really stepped up.

JArrieta49

If you hate GS and Cleveland then you need to root for OKC. If they bow out now then 1 of the teams you hate will definitely win the title.

I don't want GS to win a title this year especially when they won 73 games in the regular season. Too many youngsters think this team is one of the best teams in NBA history when in truth they may not be a top 10 best NBA team if you're honest.
    Ya, problem is I hate Lebron way more than I hate the Warriors. I only hate the Warriors because of their bandwagon hipster fans. Not really their fault.

BigDofBA

Ya, problem is I hate Lebron way more than I hate the Warriors. I only hate the Warriors because of their bandwagon hipster fans. Not really their fault.
    Dude, I was in Vegas last week and saw Warriors gear everywhere....they do have a lot of "new" fans but that comes with being great.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

that's exactly how i feel, no way i could stomach seeing LeBrick beat OKC twice.

incredible thing about tonight was OKC winning with Westbrook and Durant only going 17 for 51. difference was OKC outscored Warriors by 11 at FT line.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    OKC will win one of these first two games. Good chance they win Game 1 tonight. Westbrook will go hard at Curry and make things tough on him when the Warriors are on offense. If you watched the regular season games, you'd notice there were times when Westbrook had mental lapses and didn't put forth full effort staying with Curry. That space will be much tighter tonight.

I'm on OKC big tonight. They'll cover the number and I say they steal Game 1 to put some real pressure on GSW.
    If Goat Milk is still around, I want him to watch the film. He will see that my analysis was on point here. Westbrook was all up in Curry's grill when he was defending him and he went at him hard on offense. Tonight was the perfect example of the difference between a regular season game and a playoff game. OKC closed out on shooters much better than they would in the regular season.
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I'm with u jake. I hate james so much.

BigDofBA

Barkley nailed it post game.

Shaq was saying GSW would shoot better but no one was talking about how bad KD and Russ shot.

OKC didn't necessarily play a great game.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Barkley nailed it post game.

Shaq was saying GSW would shoot better but no one was talking about how bad KD and Russ shot.

OKC didn't necessarily play a great game.
    Durant and Westbrook missed a lot of shots but the others shot pretty well. I don't have the stats in front of me but I know Waiters made a couple big shots and Roberson made a corner 3.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Oh boy my large futures bet on okc is looking ripe!!!!! Laid 200 on okc ML tonight too listening on the radio is horrible too much anxiety

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Mac4Lyfe

Durant and Westbrook missed a lot of shots but the others shot pretty well. I don't have the stats in front of me but I know Waiters made a couple big shots and Roberson made a corner 3.
    Waiters made some huge shots tonight. That corner 3 as the shot clock was winding down was the difference in the game IMO. Adams hitting his free throws was also crucial. Huge effort by OKC's role players.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

If Goat Milk is still around, I want him to watch the film. He will see that my analysis was on point here. Westbrook was all up in Curry's grill when he was defending him and he went at him hard on offense. Tonight was the perfect example of the difference between a regular season game and a playoff game. OKC closed out on shooters much better than they would in the regular season.
    Ohhh boy, don't start to get cocky m8.....

What i saw yesterday, ware players like Waiters not beeing selfish and trying to shoot every time they had chance.
    Bench went 9 from 16 FG, with 5 assists and only 1 TO. (Only 3 guys played, coach have new tricks under sleeves, he can also play others guys to play HARD on chicken curry same, way they did on Westbrook.

Westbrook had 12 assists also very good.

Lets not forget the great Job OKC Bigs made in the boards, mid-ranges shots and near the rim tip-ins.

If some1 here remember talking about warriors 3's not falling well and they could have win easily bla, bla,.... it happens when you are playing under pressure in a tight game, BUT OKC mostly Durant also missed a lot of shots in a ROW in the final quarter that isn't normal too. So they got +/- "even" on those shots.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Frustrating game for Warriors fans but still a good game and good indication of how the series will likely go; hard for either team to pull away and decided by who can close out the 4th quarter.

Warriors looked horrible in the 4th, lots of careless turnovers and I'm pretty sure Steph only had 3 points, I was also surprised to see Draymond handling the ball more than Steph down the stretch. Westbrook definitely bothered Steph a lot.

Good call OKC backers, I thought their best chance at Oracle would be game 2.

DUBnation

Also, not that it decided the game, but this ref shit is getting a little ridiculous. How many huge calls have they missed in crunch time in close games this postseason? James Harden's clear push off on the game winner at the end of game 3, the OKC/SAS shit ("oops we missed 5 calls in 10 seconds, my bad"), then missing a travel in a 3 point game with 17 seconds left.

Isn't their job to make sure things like that don't happen?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Also, not that it decided the game, but this ref shit is getting a little ridiculous. How many huge calls have they missed in crunch time in close games this postseason? James Harden's clear push off on the game winner at the end of game 3, the OKC/SAS shit ("oops we missed 5 calls in 10 seconds, my bad"), then missing a travel in a 3 point game with 17 seconds left.

Isn't their job to make sure things like that don't happen?
    Human error is part of basketball just like any sport. They missed calls all night. It's part of the game. I can't stand replay review. Would rather live with the mistakes. If replay review were so good, that missed call never would have occurred last night. But of course only "certain plays" are reviewable. The whole thing is stupid.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Human error is part of basketball just like any sport. They missed calls all night. It's part of the game. I can't stand replay review. Would rather live with the mistakes. If replay review were so good, that missed call never would have occurred last night. But of course only "certain plays" are reviewable. The whole thing is stupid.
    i agree. its so dumb that "some" plays are reviewable. if some, why not all! you know what i mean? every damn play should be reviewed in that case.

DUBnation

True I'm just sick of reading the "we missed a call last night" statements every morning, like it actually helps anything.

JayDr3am
    Handi

that missed call wasnt the reason they lost.. so it doesnt matter.

DUBnation

I know, I think I addressed that when I said "not that it decided the game" but let's say hypothetically that same Spurs vs OKC scenario or something similar happens in a game 7, are you supposed just live with a missed call deciding the series? Does the NBA's "my bad" statement the next day make up for anything?

First 12345 Last