Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 554

If Trump Gets Elected, Could He Bring These Jobs Back To America?

Customer Service Reps

My God! I was about to pull out my last 3 strands of hair from my head talking to Comcast. I turn on my MLB Extra Innings package, and it is saying I am not subscribed. I call them up and get a representative named "Jim". I precede to tell him the problem, and that my last bill shows I paid for the package. He apologizes for my problem for the first of about 15 times. After having me hold 3 times while he tries to find the problem, he finally tells me that the plan is 4 payments of $42.75. I told him I took advantage of a special offer made to me last month for $69 for the whole season. I get to hold again.

He then comes back to tell me that maybe it is just off until another payment is made. Again, I tell him I paid $69 for a whole season of baseball. He then tells me he's sorry. He thought I was talking about the MLB Extra Innings package, not beisbol. He tries to get me to hold again, but I tell him MLB EI is baseball! Again he is sorry and apologizes. Finally after 22 minutes, I tell him that I would like to request an "English first" representative. I tell him no hard feeling, but you don't understand anything I'm talking about.

I wait 2 minutes, and I am now on line with a tech named Wade. I describe the problem. He starts troubleshooting. After 20 more minutes, he finds out that I was transferred to him in error. I should be talking to billing because for some reason they have my MLB service shut off. I get another apology. He asks me if I remember who I talked to before. I said, "Yes", but do not want him. I want an English first rep. Apologies again.

Two more minutes, and I'm on the phone with Alex. Speaks great English. He sees I paid for the special promotion last month, and says my service should be back up in 20-30 minutes. It is back up in 2 minutes. The whole time it took Alex to fix the problem was just under 5 minutes. What a way to spend a Friday night!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20601

Hello, this is Peggy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trump will outsource the construction of wall at Mexico border if he can make a deal.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 530

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Customer Service Reps

My God! I was about to pull out my last 3 strands of hair from my head talking to Comcast. I turn on my MLB Extra Innings package, and it is saying I am not subscribed. I call them up and get a representative named "Jim". I precede to tell him the problem, and that my last bill shows I paid for the package. He apologizes for my problem for the first of about 15 times. After having me hold 3 times while he tries to find the problem, he finally tells me that the plan is 4 payments of $42.75. I told him I took advantage of a special offer made to me last month for $69 for the whole season. I get to hold again.

He then comes back to tell me that maybe it is just off until another payment is made. Again, I tell him I paid $69 for a whole season of baseball. He then tells me he's sorry. He thought I was talking about the MLB Extra Innings package, not beisbol. He tries to get me to hold again, but I tell him MLB EI is baseball! Again he is sorry and apologizes. Finally after 22 minutes, I tell him that I would like to request an "English first" representative. I tell him no hard feeling, but you don't understand anything I'm talking about.

I wait 2 minutes, and I am now on line with a tech named Wade. I describe the problem. He starts troubleshooting. After 20 more minutes, he finds out that I was transferred to him in error. I should be talking to billing because for some reason they have my MLB service shut off. I get another apology. He asks me if I remember who I talked to before. I said, "Yes", but do not want him. I want an English first rep. Apologies again.

Two more minutes, and I'm on the phone with Alex. Speaks great English. He sees I paid for the special promotion last month, and says my service should be back up in 20-30 minutes. It is back up in 2 minutes. The whole time it took Alex to fix the problem was just under 5 minutes. What a way to spend a Friday night!
    Haha. Funny story..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes just fall for him and the country will be better off

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 554

I have a Cricket phone. If I want to get something done, I just go to the closest store. Nothing but headaches calling their customer service line.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

At least most of the jobs are in the Philippines now. They actually speak great English compared to the fcuking Indians.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3641

I get telemarketers phoning my house 5 times a day know from India. They found a trick,where they can spoof a local number so when you look at your call display youll just pick up automatically.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Asking for English first, works? I've never heard or tried that.

jjgold

We will all be working again making decent money if Trump wins

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Don't let Trump ruin this great country. Go Obama.

Obama 2016

Name:  Penguin-Obama-1.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  65.4 KB

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Was on the fence about Trump, but after personally talking to John Miller last night and hearing how passionate he is about The Don, I'm officially on the Trump train.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave GUMMO77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Antibet

How could you kick such a cute baby. Jerk

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Was on the fence about Trump, but after personally talking to John Miller last night and hearing how passionate he is about The Don, I'm officially on the Trump train.
    Hey GUMMO, being in Florida and all... have you ever personally talked to Chi Chi LaRue about Marco Rubio?

Askin' for a friend of DiggityDaggityDo's.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11686

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump will outsource the construction of wall at Mexico border if he can make a deal.
    Maybe you'll get hired and work a few shifts. It will be good for you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

People are living in La La Land thinking that Trump has any leverage of forcing big corporations like Apple of bringing jobs to America. That ship has sailed a long time ago bozos so keep wasting your votes and chasing pipe dreams.

jjgold

Many of us will get the jobs we always wanted

vote trump

Antibet

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

vote trump

DwightShrute

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

people are living in la la land thinking that trump has any leverage of forcing big corporations like apple of bringing jobs to america. That ship has sailed a long time ago bozos so keep wasting your votes and chasing pipe dreams.
    tariffs, tariffs and more tariffs

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There is only so much room between Wp and P Tariff, you cannot simply continue to raise taxes on imported goods. Well you can but it would ultimately be detrimental. Those big corps are laughing. American workers cost too much, bottom line

jjgold

Going to get good IT job when Trump wins

DwightShrute

you crack me up

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

vote trump

Have the job I want now.
    No job. Boring at times, but has enough upside to ride it out.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Can I have your lawn mowing equipment?

Antibet

jjgold

Can I have your lawn mowing equipment?

Paver yes..FREE

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Hey kids, listen up, thanks to Trump, when you grow up you can be a garment worker in a sweat shop!!
    YAY!!!!!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    There is only so much room between Wp and P Tariff, you cannot simply continue to raise taxes on imported goods. Well you can but it would ultimately be detrimental. Those big corps are laughing. American workers cost too much, bottom line
    Nope. Americans work for cheap

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Americans work for cheap

Mexicans work for cheap but after the Great Fence, we won't have any here to work

Trade workers unionize, and they're not cheap.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

We have to vote for Trump. Hillary means NWO without doubt.

At least with Trump, and his assassination - we will have more shit to type/talk about.

Truth is, he has more integrity than the kunt(CliTon).

To answer KLC, NO, it will not mean jobs. Economic collapse/WAR on horizon.

Question back at Ya... Do the Cubs sweep the SEASON series against my Pirates?
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-15-16 at 04:55 AM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Americans work for cheap

Mexicans work for cheap but after the Great Fence, we won't have any here to work

Trade workers unionize, and they're not cheap.

Why compare Americans to Mexicans? We don't even do the same work. Any job that could have been outsourced has been. What's left is service and highly skilled. So either corporations can pay Americans or some other group of educated workers who live in the developed world, ie Europe. Compared to Europeans, Americans are cheap.

Trade unions are now less than 10% of the workforce and all time low... That argument is nonsense.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know if Trump could change dumb corps like Comcast MrKLC but that story made me laugh. Not only laugh... but it's 100% the truth. I don't know why any person should tolerate being on the phone 1 hour to fix a 5 minute problem? All these boneheads taking phone calls making minimum wages.... having zero clue about their company, technology, sports... and everything in between that they sell. Unreal.

12 Last