KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Is that Jon Stewart

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Wizzle is a good dude that fukking gets it...

Mikefan along with megadouche are two of the most worthless fukks here...at least SBR got rid of megaclown
    i would love to see what you guys look like in real life. Now THAT would be a funny ass thread. Too bad everyone is too big of a pussy to show what they look like.

and we got chargers over here avoiding the question again and just saying random shit about my softball batting average.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

immature guys are keyboard fighters

I LOSE where do you live?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Isn't this mike guy the clown who spends his days using a reverse jinx to find a winner? Get back in the work shed with the rest of the tools bud.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    i would love to see what you guys look like in real life. Now THAT would be a funny ass thread. Too bad everyone is too big of a pussy to show what they look like.

and we got chargers over here avoiding the question again and just saying random shit about my softball batting average.
    how many paragraphs do i post until i'm tough? i want to be tough like you. sharp and tough, that's you man. nothing gets past you. rich, successful, playing men's softball, living the dream. "case and point," you know bro?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ilose is probably pretty good a softball is my guess. I think he probably hits 300 and plays 2nd or 3rd base. Would probably go 3rd round in celebrity tournament.

But the drama is good so I hope this continues, moar gifs!

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    immature guys are keyboard fighters

I LOSE where do you live?
    MA
    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Isn't this mike guy the clown who spends his days using a reverse jinx to find a winner? Get back in the work shed with the rest of the tools bud.
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    how many paragraphs do i post until i'm tough? i want to be tough like you. sharp and tough, that's you man. nothing gets past you. rich, successful, playing men's softball, living the dream. "case and point," you know bro?
    dude shut up.. my god... all you do is just mince words and make shit up.. i have NEVER said or acted like i was tough. I am not a tough guy, at all. I am certainly not a pussy, but i do not act like a tough guy. Not rich either. Not even close. Never said that either. All im saying is 99% of the people on here talkin shit probably look like the ogre from the goonies and its just funny cuz yall are all keyboard warriors. Buncha shit talkin keyboard warriors. I am not talking shit, nor acting like i am tough. Its just funny cuz you are all hypocrites who pretend to be people you arent. I do not pretend to be anyone i am not. You are all fake as fukk. I mean you call me out for not having a life, yet you cant even answer a damn question about what you do that is so fukkin amazing that gives you the right to call out anyone. Clown. And i dont say "bro." If i ever have, i say it as a joke, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Ilose is probably pretty good a softball is my guess. I think he probably hits 300 and plays 2nd or 3rd base. Would probably go 3rd round in celebrity tournament.

But the drama is good so I hope this continues, moar gifs!
    I play CF or LCF. Am easily one of the best outfielders in the league. And chargers go ahead and laugh at that statement. I dont care. I am an absolutely nasty outfielder. I am not a great hitter. Prob hit like .300 - .325 which is not very good for slow pitch softball. I am, however, a very very good baserunner and you can laugh at that all you want as well, but youd be surprised the amount of idiots who dont know how to run the bases in this league. Its pathetic. Some people dont even know you have to tag up and shit.

Again, i really dont care if you want to laugh it up all you want at these posts. I am not bragging about myself like you will come up with some ridiculous statement that just exemplifies the clown you are. You know who says shit like you? People who are athletically deprived and suck at everything they do, so they try and make others look bad to make up for their own shortcomings, thru a keyboard nonetheless.

iloseagain

i dont write this shit to try and make you guys think any differently of me. I could give a shit less what any of you think of me. Its sad that you think i do. I am just having fun talking to you guys and you can talk shit all you want about me, but i will never change who i am and will continue to post accordingly. This is awesome

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    i dont write this shit to try and make you guys think any differently of me. I could give a shit less what any of you think of me.
    says the guy that responded to a troll thread with 13 out of 42 posts thus far, with a total of 40 paragraphs telling complete strangers and non people about himself.

this Mark guy has you on tilt.

give me a winner for tonight, ILO!!!!!

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    says the guy that responded to a troll thread with 13 out of 42 posts thus far, with a total of 40 paragraphs telling complete strangers and non people about himself.

this Mark guy has you on tilt.

give me a winner for tonight, ILO!!!!!
    yep knew this response was coming.. so fukkin predictable. i am answering what people are asking. whats the problem? i still dont, and never will care what anyone on this forum thinks of me. try to be original for one time. i dont care what you think, none of these responses have anything to do with me trying to get your opinions of me to change. sorry you fail to realize this. and no he does not have me on tilt lol, what? i am not even responding to anything he says. i am responding to other people. guy literally follows me around and trolls me. what a life he leads.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

good point

iloseagain

lotta stuff about dicks in that post.. cant even imagine what your google search history looks like after posting those

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

The funniest shit about this thread is Mikefan only made 1 post and never returned.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    The funniest shit about this thread is Mikefan only made 1 post and never returned.
    no he made 2 lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Millennials.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Points Awarded:

canepole gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, franklee168, and Ra77er

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

No not Scottie

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

What a hoe,she laid that chick out.

iloseagain

lol that is great^^ didnt she do that twice in that game???

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Really she got away with it twice,should have whooped the catchers ass

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33122

I don`t think she even had the ball ?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    I don`t think she even had the ball ?
    no she didnt.. if she had the ball she would have tagged her...

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

mikefan wins

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    mikefan wins