1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,117
    Betpoints: 3796

    Huh? They were +105 or so before game 1. Now they are down 1-0. They have an unproven goalie and they are still only +175?

  2. #2
    PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 8,195
    Betpoints: 576

    Played them money line game 2 and there series this morning.

    Was in a way hoping for a game 1 loss to get a little better prices which happened

  3. #3
    a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-29-10
    Posts: 8,142
    Betpoints: 14107

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Huh? They were +105 or so before game 1. Now they are down 1-0. They have an unproven goalie and they are still only +175?
    Did you watch the game?

  4. #4
    statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 4,047
    Betpoints: 103

    Caps got dominated for the entire 2nd and 3rd period of that game, it was very impressive performance to watch. they played with 5 D-men because the pens are so deep Orlov couldn't get on the ice....christ man Malkin is playing on the 3rd line...a guy that would be number 1 center on more than half the teams in the NHL is on the 3rd fukking line!!!! caps got every bounce, every call (wilson should be suspended) and stole a game at home. think if pens keep out shooting them 40-25 they will be fine.

  5. #5
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,117
    Betpoints: 3796

    Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Did you watch the game?
    Yes. I have pens series in a parlay. I know they have a great chance to win they have tons of speed which will bother the caps. The question is if letang can handle the punishment he is going to take.

  6. #6
    lego3882
    lego3882's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-16
    Posts: 78
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes. I have pens series in a parlay. I know they have a great chance to win they have tons of speed which will bother the caps. The question is if letang can handle the punishment he is going to take.

    If if the play better defense or any defense and pass a little better they will still win in 6

  7. #7
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,231
    Betpoints: 352

    Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Caps got dominated for the entire 2nd and 3rd period of that game, it was very impressive performance to watch. they played with 5 D-men because the pens are so deep Orlov couldn't get on the ice....christ man Malkin is playing on the 3rd line...a guy that would be number 1 center on more than half the teams in the NHL is on the 3rd fukking line!!!! caps got every bounce, every call (wilson should be suspended) and stole a game at home. think if pens keep out shooting them 40-25 they will be fine.
    Malkin would be #1 center on every team...

  8. #8
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,585
    Betpoints: 2502

    This series is a coin flip. 1 win means nothing. Pens have more firepower for sure. The addition of oshi might be enough for ovechkin to get a cup. Winner of this series wins the cup imo

Top