jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cops was ok here as was Jones

It was funny and civilized

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

That cop baited him IMO. I know they can say whatever they want but when you think about it, a referee would be suspended for that.

But yea he sounded under the influence of something... Stretching out his words and "drag ricing"

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    no need to get so defensive. only got love for your country.

ya technology allowed more video surveillance but i think you missed the point haha..

for me personally, a bad batch of police is enough for me to be untrustworthy towards them. obviously you disagree with me on this point, but all in all i actually dont even care about this. in my mind, if i have a problem its my problem to deal with. its just the way i was raised up. i find cops incapable and are limited to black and white decisions in a very grey world. if someone robbed my house i would not go to the cops. if someone threatened my child i would not go to the cops. i will not trust an uneducated stranger who has been given power by a governing body that cant be described as flawless, to fix my grey problems. if you came from the states and bashed my face in; no. just the way i was raised man. i deal with my own problems. my personal opinion = cops are incapable,
    This kind of thinking is why we have such a problem in ghettos across America. People that try to make all cops out to be this bad corrupt agency out to ruin your life. So when shootings happen everyday no one talks to the cops and the thugs who just gunned down their family get away Scott free and then the cycle repeats itself. All because those people hold a grudge against some policeman years before where they didn't feel they were treated fairly.
    If you go through life judging a whole group of individuals based on a run in with 1 of them you are going to live a sad life especially if the majority of those people just want to help.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Wohoo! Another Australian obsessed with America. Maybe you can go bang acoochy in his Vietnamese mud hut and talk about Trump and guns.
    Lol...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Now you guys know why DC hates Jon Jones.. JJ has a short fuse and a loose tongue..

Cop was just doing his job and he saw what he saw.. Jon Jones was just pissed he got caught.. He should have kept his mouth shut and signed the ticket.. He did look wasted as well, on something.....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Jon Jones Arrested for Probation Violation

Jon Jones was booked in New Mexico for violating his probation moments ago -- and posed for a brand new mug shot after turning himself in ... TMZ Sports has learned.
    We're told a judge had issued a warrant for the UFC star's arrest for violating the terms of his probation after he was cited for drag racing in Albuquerque last week.
    Jones was sentenced to probation last year after being convicted in a hit and run case in which the UFC star crashed into a pregnant woman's car and then ran from the scene on foot.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Now you guys know why DC hates Jon Jones.. JJ has a short fuse and a loose tongue..

Cop was just doing his job and he saw what he saw.. Jon Jones was just pissed he got caught.. He should have kept his mouth shut and signed the ticket.. He did look wasted as well, on something.....
    lol u still betting jon jones by dec?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im confused, if he was never going over the speed limit why is he getting a ticket. Someone revs their engine means nothing, two cars going at a speed next to one another so what, if he never went over the speed limit, which the cop admits then why would you pull him over and give him a ticket. Typical.
    Thats exactly what I thought

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Personally my 5-year old son looks up to policemen, firefighters, teachers, and other such professionals.
    I never want him to have hatred toward them...sure they are not right all the time, and sometimes abuse their authority, but they're human. I'm not condoning some of the tragic incidents the last couple years, but in general these guys are to be respected.
    The moment you disrespect them, that's when you get dissed the same. It's a rough business and I can't say I'd have a lot of patience in certain instances having been a high school teacher. It's not a cop's job to be "polite" and you just can't be with some people like this knucklehead.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    lol u still betting jon jones by dec?
    Not if he's in jail..

He won't even be able to show up for the fight if he has to do time and can't get granted bail.. Maybe he knew this when the police officer was citing him and that's why he blew up..

Breaking probation usually gets you sent to the slammer for the normal Joe, we'll see..

Droz37
    Droz37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Name:  12512751_1178211498857978_325229869994506474_n.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  91.7 KB

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not if he's in jail..

He won't even be able to show up for the fight if he has to do time and can't get granted bail.. Maybe he knew this when the police officer was citing him and that's why he blew up..

Breaking probation usually gets you sent to the slammer for the normal Joe, we'll see..
    haha cormier wins by DQ due to stupidty. fuk, i wanted to see this fight, jones needs to keep his nose clean. Just hire a driver, solve the problem thats fukin up your life.

JoshKnows46

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Im confused, if he was never going over the speed limit why is he getting a ticket. Someone revs their engine means nothing, two cars going at a speed next to one another so what, if he never went over the speed limit, which the cop admits then why would you pull him over and give him a ticket. Typical.
    You don't have to speed to get a ticket for drag racing. It's called exhibition of acceleration.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    You don't have to speed to get a ticket for drag racing. It's called exhibition of acceleration.
    Exhibition of speed is what it is legally called here in California.. Usually a burn out will get you that ticket or straight drag between 2 cars.. If the cop really wants to be a dick he could go with wreckless driving offense instead..

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Droz37 View Post
    Name:  12512751_1178211498857978_325229869994506474_n.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  91.7 KB
    notice how 99.9% of people that hate cops are always the ones that are repeat offenders? I have a suggestion: having trouble with the cops? Try not breaking the law and see if that helps

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    notice how 99.9% of people that hate cops are always the ones that are repeat offenders? I have a suggestion: having trouble with the cops? Try not breaking the law and see if that helps
    Under you gamble in US, man.

Some laws are antiquated and should be done away with.

The legal system should evolve with the will of the people. While I do not disagree with what you are trying to say, generalizing that all laws are just and everyone who breaks them is a scumbag criminal is a dangerous generalization. It is incomparable with the founding principles of the United States.

Every American on here who doesn't live in Vegas breaks the law in a daily basis.

Should gambling be illegal? No.

Should marijuana be illegal? Probably not.

Should gay marriage be illegal? No.

Women, native Americans and African Americans used to be deprived the right to vote. Those are bad laws that were in effect at one point.

Not all laws are good. The judiciary should be progressive and not aiming to preserve a bygone way of life.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Under you gamble in US, man.

Some laws are antiquated and should be done away with.

The legal system should evolve with the will of the people. While I do not disagree with what you are trying to say, generalizing that all laws are just and everyone who breaks them is a scumbag criminal is a dangerous generalization. It is incomparable with the founding principles of the United States.

Every American on here who doesn't live in Vegas breaks the law in a daily basis.

Should gambling be illegal? No.

Should marijuana be illegal? Probably not.

Women, native Americans and African Americans used to be deprived the right to vote. Those are bad laws that were in effect at one point.

Not all laws are good. The judiciary should be progressive and not aiming to preserve a bygone way of life.
    Mo, you are bringing this to a different level. I am talking about a guy, who just hit and ran a pregnant woman, now out fuking around in another vehicle then gets mad at the cop for stopping him from causing more damage.

Whether or not laws are out of date has nothing to do with everyday people out on the streets involving themselves with officers. Point being, if you are following the law and minding your own business you won't ever even speak to a cop. If you are engaging police on a weekly or daily basis, it isn't the cops that need to reevaluate the way they live their lives you do.

Example: if I drive home from work I don't even think about seeing a cop. But when I go downtown drinking and get into my car at 1 a.m. on a Friday night, knowing I am breaking the law, now the situation is different. Now I am asking to be busted and can't get pissed and act a fool if I am arrested. But many in the same situation would become disgruntled and blame the cop for ruining their life. It's the situation a person puts on themselves that make an interaction with a cop likrly, not the other way around.
    Last edited by unde0087; 03-29-16 at 02:37 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The cop never actually did say that he pulled him over for speeding or if he was speeding(which he may or may not have been) Jones didn't know what the speed limit even was, but yet he said he wasn't speeding. The cop just said that he pulled him over for drag racing. If you are at a red light revving your engine and the light turns green and you take off with your tires chirping and there is a cop behind you(or nearby), you are almost guaranteed to get pulled over regardless if you went over the speed limit or not.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Mo are you trying to send us a message here, pal?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Mo, you are bringing this to a different level. I am talking about a guy, who just hit and ran a pregnant woman, now out fuking around in another vehicle then gets mad at the cop for stopping him from causing more damage.

Whether or not laws are out of date has nothing to do with everyday people out on the streets involving themselves with officers. Point being, if you are following the law and minding your own business you won't ever even speak to a cop. If you are engaging police on a weekly or daily basis, it isn't the cops that need to reevaluate the way they live their lives you do.

Example: if I drive home from work I don't even think about seeing a cop. But when I go downtown drinking and get into my car at 1 a.m. on a Friday night, knowing I am breaking the law, now the situation is different. Now I am asking to be busted and can't get pissed and act a fool if I am arrested. But many in the same situation would become disgruntled and blame the cop for ruining their life. It's the situation a person puts on themselves that make an interaction with a cop likrly, not the other way around.
    Yes this is true...

Sorry man I was fired up and really hungry.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Mo are you trying to send us a message here, pal?
    All marriage should be illegal, Rocky.

Jerkoffs get married.

Gay people should be allowed to get married so they can see how much it sucks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The cop never actually did say that he pulled him over for speeding or if he was speeding(which he may or may not have been) Jones didn't know what the speed limit even was, but yet he said he wasn't speeding. The cop just said that he pulled him over for drag racing. If you are at a red light revving your engine and the light turns green and you take off with your tires chirping and there is a cop behind you(or nearby), you are almost guaranteed to get pulled over regardless if you went over the speed limit or not.
    I get it, if I was forced to pick, I believe Jones' account that he wasnt racing the car next to him though, just seemed more believable to me in how he reacted. He admitted to revving the engine which I see thats included for citation. Perhaps the more obvious thing was maybe he had been drinking he could have gotten anyone to unlock his car for him, seems he would have given him a sobriety test if he was driving erraticly and/or possibly endangering others by drag racing. I was pulled over a long time ago cop said I crossed yellow line 7 times total bs, it was in an area I traveled every day and was always cautious of the racist cops there, I yelled at the cop told him he was lying he seemed a bit scared and scurried back to his car and drove off. Only whites live in that rich neighborhood yet the only people you ever see pulled over are blacks who only travel the 3 mile stretch to go onto the freeway. Those other tickets he got were probably somewhat inaccurate. I have quite a bit of false pullovers and impounds so I laugh when people talk the way they do about cops in a positive sense.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-29-16 at 03:19 PM.

Kermit

Jones also got cited for weaving in and out of traffic. Now this also happened in a 35 mph zone.

It's hard to believe anything that Jones says after all of his recent traffic violations. Hell, back in January he got pulled over for doing 75 in a 35.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Is using launch control considered reckless driving???

What is point of owning fast car if you can't at the very least launch it.

King of disappointed to see a guy that rich driving a Vette

Kermit

Is using launch control considered reckless driving???

What is point of owning fast car if you can't at the very least launch it.
    A 35 mph zone probably isn't the best place to be launching a car that does 0-60 in 3 seconds.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-29-16 at 04:19 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep, I got pulled over for that exact same thing.. Told the officer I was testing out some mods I had just installed and was excited about the off the line power and I was being stupid.. That was partly the truth... I did peel out big time from the stop light and then quickly slowed down, next thing I know I got lit up.. I showed the officer my nitrous system on the car and he was impressed.. I was being as nice as possiblle, totally cool and appologetic the entire time with the officer and he appreciated that I think.... I also think when he ran my name thru the system and it came out squeeky clean that helped matters as well.. He let me go with a warning in the end and I was surprised myself he did that..

PEOPLE and cops -

I say kill cops with kindness and not anger and admit that you were wrong and often times they will give ya a warning, or maybe they minumise the ticket with reduced speed and what not.. I've had plenty of experience with that over the years.. Anger never helps and being nice does..

Unless it's a motor cylce cop as it doesn't matter what you do then.. They are out to write tickets period.... Atleast around my neck of the woods..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-16 at 03:41 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Jones also got cited for weaving in and out of traffic. Now this also happened in a 35 mph zone.

It's hard to believe anything that Jones says after all of his recent traffic violations. Hell, back in January he got pulled over for doing 75 in a 35.
    He was also driving without license and insurance. Catching a huge break back in JAN never stopped him...the guy never learned his lesson.

I'm glad they got him this time around for something small like this.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Yes this is true...

Sorry man I was fired up and really hungry.
    Eat a snickers mo

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

These guys make millions. Why do they drive? Can't afford a chauffeur? Do you see Donald Trump ever driving? No! He is sitting at the back of the limo getting lit up before the debates.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Jon Jones got done for speeding.. don't know about you guys us but if I had his car I would never not speed
    Then you probably shouldn't be driving a car like that mate.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't be driving a car like that mate.
    cant help it man. even when im stoned im just on auto pilot and cant slow down. i get around 5k worth of fines a year. been suspended 3 outta the last 5 years. welcome to the retard show

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

cant help it man. even when im stoned im just on auto pilot and cant slow down. i get around 5k worth of fines a year. been suspended 3 outta the last 5 years. welcome to the retard show
    Damn dude, gotta throw on a podcast or something, chill and just coast lol.

TheTrumpCard
    TheTrumpCard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Jon Jones got done for speeding.. don't know about you guys us but if I had his car I would never not speed

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

We all have our vices.

First 1234 Last