LiverSpot
    LiverSpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Calipari gets 7.2 M/yr to make it as far as Yale, Ark LR, and MTSU

Slow clap.

That's straight pimp stealin' right there.

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Lol. Get a clue.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

every year he says we are young and a one and done program

He takes all pressure of himself that way

He needs to go..terrible coach based of all nba superstars has coached

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He won the SEC son. Quit hating.

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Last 4 trips to the Tournament Kentucky has made the Final Four. Haters are always quick to hate when someone of success takes a punch.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Can't win em all.

Probably get back to final four next year and people will make a thread about how he is greatest of all time.

Business as usual.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I agree. These coaches are like movie stars now.

They don't have that passion TO WIN.

Laughing all the way to the bank.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The weakest power 5 conference, hell there are 5 mid major conferences better

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

he should really take some flak cause sure seems like a lot of these guy are tanking at the next level and he is supposedly encouraging them to go and make the $$$

did the harrison twins get big contracts cause i think one or both is d league i cant remember if they were even drafted? hie still gets the blue chippers but theres been no john walls or cousins for a min with exception of maybe towns. i would be drustrated if i was cats fan

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He coached 6 of top 34 scorers in league in ppg and 2 of last 4 ROY's COMMON.

LiverSpot

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That and a 100 bucks gets him nothing in Lexington.

LiverSpot

Quote Originally Posted by msutter View Post
    Last 4 trips to the Tournament Kentucky has made the Final Four. Haters are always quick to hate when someone of success takes a punch.
    He also has just as many NIT first round losses to Robert Morris as he has titles.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He coached 6 of top 34 scorers in league in ppg and 2 of last 4 ROY's COMMON.
    doesnt impress me

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This liver spot guy is the dumbest poster at sbr. I've seen enough.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Wes Wesley, Calipari's coaching agent, has told plenty in power across the NBA that it would take an offer of no less than "$120 million guaranteed" to get Calipari's interest, sources said. It has not been clear how many years that would entail or whether it would require him to coach for the entire contract.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Wes Wesley, Calipari's coaching agent, has told plenty in power across the NBA that it would take an offer of no less than "$120 million guaranteed" to get Calipari's interest, sources said. It has not been clear how many years that would entail or whether it would require him to coach for the entire contract.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post

he couldnt win 40 games with an nba dream team

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Think that's Calipari's way of saying "Thanks, but no thanks" to the NBA.

LiverSpot

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Any time you want to get froggy and post up/bet a picks contest with me, just say so.

I'll f'in bury you.

You know and everyone here knows it.

You're a wannabe internet screwball who is so bad at gambling he has to play frocking pretend gamble.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

dumbest thread ever??!!

Calapri since he has been at Kentucky '09-10-'15-16

Elite Eight
    Final Four
    National Champs
    Nit
    NCAA Runner up
    Final Four
    2nd round

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I wouldn't pay calipari $1 to coach my nba team. He would have to pay to coach.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    dumbest thread ever??!!

Calapri since he has been at Kentucky '09-10-'15-16

Elite Eight
    Final Four
    National Champs
    Nit
    NCAA Runner up
    Final Four
    2nd round

That is called recruiting. When you get 3 more McDonald's All-Americans every season than everyone else in a 10 year period and have 1 title to show for having by far the most talent, there is something wrong. But ya he's a great coach. I laugh when people try to tell me Roy Williams does less with more then praise Calipari for being so great. Look at all the lottery picks he has sent to the pros and the amount of stars he has and you are going to tell me he is a great coach with 1 title. If he didn't dominate recruiting he wouldn't even have sniff 1 title. If he went NBA, where you can't out recruit everyone by 3 players a year, he would be fired in a year and would probably have the worst record in the NBA. Great recruiter, yes, great coach no.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    That is called recruiting. When you get 3 more McDonald's All-Americans every season than everyone else in a 10 year period and have 1 title to show for having by far the most talent, there is something wrong. But ya he's a great coach. I laugh when people try to tell me Roy Williams does less with more then praise Calipari for being so great. Look at all the lottery picks he has sent to the pros and the amount of stars he has and you are going to tell me he is a great coach with 1 title. If he didn't dominate recruiting he wouldn't even have sniff 1 title. If he went NBA, where you can't out recruit everyone by 3 players a year, he would be fired in a year and would probably have the worst record in the NBA. Great recruiter, yes, great coach no.
    Good points.....I think its harder to judge a college coach...... he wears more hats than just coaching....if he's a great recruiter thats part of it ...so is being a good fundraiser and babysitter. How much is prestige of Kentucky playing into it? But if Calapri or Williams wanted to coach at a school Im a fan of I would be thrilled.

Just my 2 cents.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I wouldn't pay calipari $1 to coach my nba team. He would have to pay to coach.
    Ive never understood people saying if a coach can't hack it in the pros he sucks.

Im sure there are just as many NFL & NBA coaches who couldn't recruit worth sh*t and so they would fail in college....does that make them a crap coach or just a pro coach?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Good points.....I think its harder to judge a college coach...... he wears more hats than just coaching....if he's a great recruiter thats part of it ...so is being a good fundraiser and babysitter. How much is prestige of Kentucky playing into it? But if Calapri or Williams wanted to coach at a school Im a fan of I would be thrilled.

Just my 2 cents.
    Point taken

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LiverSpot View Post

Any time you want to get froggy and post up/bet a picks contest with me, just say so.

I'll f'in bury you.

You're a wannabe internet screwball who is so bad at gambling he has to play frocking pretend gamble.

Hey Told You T-WIZZ

Man up and challenge him.

Don't be a fraud.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    roy williams imo another clown. unc for the most part hasnt been relevant since he got there while self has taken kansas to new levels since he took over at kansas. i think game might have passed old roy by, this years team might be ranked up there but imo theyre just the best of the little talent out there.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

James Young might be the worst first round pick the Celtics made since Michael Smith from BYU. Young can't hit a barn with a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    he should really take some flak cause sure seems like a lot of these guy are tanking at the next level and he is supposedly encouraging them to go and make the $$$

did the harrison twins get big contracts cause i think one or both is d league i cant remember if they were even drafted? hie still gets the blue chippers but theres been no john walls or cousins for a min with exception of maybe towns. i would be drustrated if i was cats fan

jjgold

Calipari is a terrible in game coach

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

He's worth every penny. He gets a bunch of one-and-done AAU kids to play defense. That itself is worth at least 5 mil/yr.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

dont forget all the money he made them, plus the national title and popularity.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by LiverSpot View Post

I'll f'in bury you.

Picks contest. Lol.

Hop off my dikk clown. You always talk shit after the fact. Never posted a winner in your life. Carry on with your angry life.