ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned Woodrow Wilson yet. He's the reason America is trillions of dollars in debt and why the U.S. government steals your money in the form of taxes. He's responsible for overseeing the secretive establishment of The Federal Reserve and the passage of the income tax law. There are books and documentaries out on the topics for those who are uneducated and have no fuucking clue what I'm talking about.

Harry S. Truman should also be mentioned if for no other reason than he used the nukes on Japan. Imagine if Trump got elected and decided to nuke Syria or Iran or something, how up in arms everyone would be, calling him a tyrant and an overzealous dictatorial baby killer. Well that's all speculation but Truman actually authorized using multiple nukes on Japan. That's one of the worst human rights violations in the history of mankind.
    I'll second Wilson. He sold the country out with the Federal Reserve system. They even said he knew it and deeply regretted it. The Federal Reserve system is responsible for the worst hidden tax of all: inflation.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Obama is the opposite of a leader and has been full of shit....We really needed someone to unite during his reign and he has done the opposite...Talked a big game but hasn't delivered

...We needed a great leader because of Bush Jr. who was a complete disaster

Too early to say how bad these 2 clowns have been with regards to history but they're up there

Both a big reason why Trump and Bernie are so popular...no one trusts Classic Dems or Repubs and for good reason

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

if Truman didn't drop the bomb millions of American would have lost their lives invading mainland Japan. we had to show them we weren't to be ****** with. he's a great president for nuking them

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The three hamburgers led up to the civil war & Andrew Johnson. Nixon wasn't great either

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    are you guys penetrating kidding me? In most of our lifetimes its George W Bush and its not even close. Terrorist attacks that completed changed our privacy rights, flip the economy into shit by having two wars. Push agendas that were better for his friends and family and not for the country. And not to mention he was an absolute moron in public situations.

I voted for W. in 2000, not 2004, but I think he is easy top 5 worst all time. Here's the main reason. Bill Clinton did a great job in creating a budget surplus in his last 2 years - before that, I was convinced I'd never see a budget surplus in my lifetime because politicians are cowardly scum. The most important thing for a U.S. President to understand is that if his budget isn't balanced he is robbing future generations. When 9/11 happened W. had a tremendous opportunity to get the superrich to pay their fair share of the tax burden - he should have asked for unified national sacrifice to fight global Islamic terror - instead he did the opposite, which at the time was the worst thing for America's future. In history, no monarch, president, or national leader of any sort has ever cut taxes when faced with the task of paying to fight a war - it had never happened before because it is insane. But W. in his greed and ignorance, came up with a ridiculous rationale to do this. Now, as a nation, we have just started to pay for his ignorance, our children's children will pay for this idiot in the Presidency. Unfortunately, I think Gore might have been worse, but that's not the question.

BoL
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 03-13-16 at 10:36 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

In my lifetime, W has been the worst!

In history - Hoover, Buchanan, Johnson, Nixon/Ford, Pierce

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Obomba without a doubt

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Barrack Hussein Obama

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Jimmy Carter in recent history.... Bush Jr and Obama in that mix as well...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Shocked no one has mentioned Harding.

Corrupt as hell and greatly responsible for the worst worldwide depression in history.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

1) LBJ Golf of Tonkin - Great Society - & worst of all Immigration Act of 1965 leading to Obama in 2008
    2) Obama - the great divider, has 7 months to go but unlikely to bring the US to the depth that LBJ did
    3) 3 through 5 are interchangeable - I'd say Bush #2 opening up the genie in the bottle the Shia/Sunni divide

Those mentioned like Carter, Wilson, Hoover, Harding & Licncoln are in the 30 to 40 area low middle of the roaders but not disasters
    Last edited by 15805; 03-13-16 at 01:43 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Lbj a close second for the welfare program

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

In my lifetime Reagan, He stated the whole Neoliberal economics BS lie. Kept going by Clinton, GWB, Obama.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

It's too early to tell the impact of Bush or Obama. Obama's weak foreign policy and horribly implemented healthcare plan were pretty horrid...but Bush had some issues too. In recent memory, i'd say Jimmy Carter (although I think FDR was horribly overrated).

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Bush, bush. Y do you think we were paying $5. 50 a gallon. Just google bush and oil

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post

Harry S. Truman should also be mentioned if for no other reason than he used the nukes on Japan. Imagine if Trump got elected and decided to nuke Syria or Iran or something, how up in arms everyone would be, calling him a tyrant and an overzealous dictatorial baby killer. Well that's all speculation but Truman actually authorized using multiple nukes on Japan. That's one of the worst human rights violations in the history of mankind.
    I also many times think about it, I agree totally with you - habitualwinning

Omar the Wizard
    Omar the Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    LBJ?

He was a great president other than Vietnam.
    What an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about. Typical Canadien. Totally effing up one of the most beutiful land masses on earth but know how run the USA. Now go club some baby seals you piece of sh*t.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

1. Obama

2. George W. Bush

You can't corrupt and bury a country more than these 2 clowns.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

George Bush.

It is not easy to destroy a country by taking it to three different wars, spent billions for nothing, losing tons of troophs for no reason and put your country into the biggest economic recession.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Impossible to say wasnt around when most of the presidents served, but there have been some whove been murderers separating their morale as a person and their duties in office is too hard for me.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Impossible to say wasnt around when most of the presidents served, but there have been some whove been murderers separating their morale as a person and their duties in office is too hard for me.
    Good viewpoint

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He was always a moron in every situation.

Except this one. Obama would have at least got hit with one of those.

Dubya had some great moves.... and secret service was really on top of that situation

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Bush, bush. Y do you think we were paying $5. 50 a gallon. Just google bush and oil
    Just like when it was 5$ when Obama was president a couple years ago.... Hmm?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Obama is not the best, but not the worst either. Don't forget the shit pile he was handed.

W is up there

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Obama is the opposite of a leader and has been full of shit....We really needed someone to unite during his reign and he has done the opposite...Talked a big game but hasn't delivered

...We needed a great leader because of Bush Jr. who was a complete disaster

Too early to say how bad these 2 clowns have been with regards to history but they're up there

Both a big reason why Trump and Bernie are so popular...no one trusts Classic Dems or Repubs and for good reason
    This

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Omar the Wizard View Post
    What an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about. Typical Canadien. Totally effing up one of the most beutiful land masses on earth but know how run the USA. Now go club some baby seals you piece of sh*t.

Clown question, bro.

Typical dumbass. Can't even spell Canadian.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Breadloser
    Big Bear
    Breadloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lincoln. He freed the slaves.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Breadloser View Post
    His reasons for doing so were far less benevolent than is often suggested.

Still a top prez doe.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

How much can we blame the president vs congress for the issues they decide on?

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Breadloser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    His reasons for doing so were far less benevolent than is often suggested.

Still a top prez doe.
    The Civil War was just as much about American banking policy as it was slavery. The history books only mention the slavery aspect and for good reason cause it protects the bankers who really call all of the shots in this country. The southern states wanted individual sovereign state run banks while the northerners wanted a strong federalized corporate bank. Think Thomas Jefferson vs. Alexander Hamilton for reference. The north won and eventually got their federal reserve bank that we have today and the rest is history. America is the most indebted nation in the entire history of the world. The only reason the American dollar is worth anything today is because it's pegged to oil trade aka the petrodollar and because the U.S. military is so powerful that nobody will attempt to try us. So when people say thank the troops, now you know what they really mean.

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    How much can we blame the president vs congress for the issues they decide on?
    And Congress just does what their corporate lobbyists and campaign contributors want them to do. So nobody is pointing the finger in the right direction. It's actually the large fortune 500 corporations and bankers on wall street that set the policy in this country and everyone is too ignorant to figure it all out. It's actually a hell of a design if you think about it. The POTUS and Congress take all the heat while the richest men in the world run shit behind closed doors and nobody even knows who they are.

First 1234 Last