Visarion
    [Too Long]
    Visarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

With Trump the society will go nowhere and he is disguting me. This is my opinion.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    With Trump the society will go nowhere and he is disguting me. This is my opinion.
    Go live in Somalia then you cuck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and dfish

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Never underestimate the lack of cognitive ability present in a Trump supporter...

Most of them probably wouldnt know how to tie their own shoe laces together...
    oh the irony

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I get your disdain for both parties. But last I checked Trump is a REP, running on the same fear & hate as the rest of them. He is just promoting himself better. Far from a moderate running on the same BS issues.

When societies begin to collapse they can puke out figures like Trump. Trump will more than likely accelerate the collapse. Maybe you just want to get it over with. IMO
    There are realistically 5 candidates in the race right now - Bernie and H on Dem side, Cruz, Rubio, and Trump on R side. Find me a good one. Bernie is lifetime politician and the ultimate robin hood who is going to crush anyone who has done what society said to do (get a good job, buy a house, put money in market and let it grow so you have nest egg when you retire).
    H has too much wrong to even get into - she can't win
    Rubio is career politician and is the Repub version of Obama in my opinion
    Cruz just doesn't feel right - the games his side has played during caucuses makes you wonder what else he is pulling not getting caught.

So that leaves Trump. He is at least a business man. Doesn't care about political correctness. Understands smart people surround themselves with even smarter people. Has friends all over congress since he bankrolled many of them so in theory should be able to get stuff done once in office. And the points I made earlier about hopefully both parties doing some self-reflection.

I live in Florida - depending on outcome of tomorrow's votes I will likely vote Rubio in Florida primary mostly because I want these discussions to keep happening - want the debates and all to come out. I think the candidate we see at the end of that process will be a stronger overall candidate. If Hillary wins Dems then that is a necessity. If Bernie wins Dems I would love to see those debates - talk about a difference in principles - would be interesting to see them all go at it and hopefully further educate all of us on the issues.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Rubio is throwing school yard bully blasts out like its 2nd nature. He is not as masterful at it as Trump is - so he looks completely childish.

Rubio is a punk establishment puppet. Bark some more little guy....

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Rubio is throwing school yard bully blasts out like its 2nd nature. He is not as masterful at it as Trump is - so he looks completely childish.

Rubio is a punk establishment puppet. Bark some more little guy....
    Couldn't agree more. He's such a punk. Typical politician I guess.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    There are realistically 5 candidates in the race right now - Bernie and H on Dem side, Cruz, Rubio, and Trump on R side. Find me a good one. Bernie is lifetime politician and the ultimate robin hood who is going to crush anyone who has done what society said to do (get a good job, buy a house, put money in market and let it grow so you have nest egg when you retire).
    H has too much wrong to even get into - she can't win
    Rubio is career politician and is the Repub version of Obama in my opinion
    Cruz just doesn't feel right - the games his side has played during caucuses makes you wonder what else he is pulling not getting caught.

So that leaves Trump. He is at least a business man. Doesn't care about political correctness. Understands smart people surround themselves with even smarter people. Has friends all over congress since he bankrolled many of them so in theory should be able to get stuff done once in office. And the points I made earlier about hopefully both parties doing some self-reflection.

I live in Florida - depending on outcome of tomorrow's votes I will likely vote Rubio in Florida primary mostly because I want these discussions to keep happening - want the debates and all to come out. I think the candidate we see at the end of that process will be a stronger overall candidate. If Hillary wins Dems then that is a necessity. If Bernie wins Dems I would love to see those debates - talk about a difference in principles - would be interesting to see them all go at it and hopefully further educate all of us on the issues.
    Here's how I breakdown the 5 remaining.

Sanders: A New Deal Dem who's policies are not that much different from Eisenhower a moderate REP. He sees how unequal the US has become. So he is going to use policies that worked in the past.

Hillary: A corporatist not much different than Obama that wants everything to stay the same. Wall St, MIC, & Corporations keep power till the shit house goes up in flames.

Rubio: Lap dog for rich REP's, A Neo-Con running with the same slogan as PNAC (A New American Century) More war, tax breaks for rich people, spying on US citizens & a better police state. Your right a REP Obama, but worse.

Cruz: A nutcase evangelical trying to start the apocalypse. The worse of all candidates, & could kill us all. If not he wants to turn the US into a theocracy. As his wife said "We Will Know the Face of God if Ted is Pres".

Trump: Loose Cannon that both parties hate. A wild card that really doesn't know what he's doing. He knows how to get elected, playing on peoples fear & hate, but that's about it. Once in power, a lost puppy, who know what will happen. My guess is nothing good.

Just my opinion for what its worth.

smoke a bowl

Sanders: A New Deal Dem who's policies are not that much different from Eisenhower a moderate REP. He sees how unequal the US has become. So he is going to use policies that worked in the past.

Hillary: A corporatist not much different than Obama that wants everything to stay the same. Wall St, MIC, & Corporations keep power till the shit house goes up in flames.

Rubio: Lap dog for rich REP's, A Neo-Con running with the same slogan as PNAC (A New American Century) More war, tax breaks for rich people, spying on US citizens & a better police state. Your right a REP Obama, but worse.

Cruz: A nutcase evangelical trying to start the apocalypse. The worse of all candidates, & could kill us all. If not he wants to turn the US into a theocracy. As his wife said "We Will Know the Face of God if Ted is Pres".

Trump: Loose Cannon that both parties hate. A wild card that really doesn't know what he's doing. He knows how to get elected, playing on peoples fear & hate, but that's about it. Once in power, a lost puppy, who know what will happen. My guess is nothing good.

So we should just hang ourselves now lmao. I pretty much agree with this though. I don think Trump is the only candidate that has a chance to get things done though. I understand that he might be a disaster but all the others are a mortal lock to be a disaster so fuk it.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

I think this is a solid analysis. I think fundamentally our country is going to change one way or another if Trump or Bern get elected. Nothing changes materially with any of the others.

wage inequality is something I would like to see get handled - and I am on the other end of that. I make very good money but also work a ton of hours to do so. I would love to see us implement a OT requirement on all hours over 45 hours a week - even for salaried workers. I work for a large firm - thousands of employees across the US - all of us work an average of 55 hours a week. 50-55. We all get paid for it - but lets say there are 3000 employees. If we all took 25% pay cut and 25% hours cut - those 55 hours turn into 42 hours, $125k job turns to $94k, but now we have over 800 more people that are needed to make up those hours - all at that same $94k paycheck.

Do that at all these companies and you see a real difference. Problem is finding the talent to really make 800 more people worth as much as those 3000 already were. But I can see where Bernie would have a interesting argument for sure. I would immediately take a 25% paycut to work 25% fewer hours. In a heartbeat I would take that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Trump: finally someone with balls to say things like they are. Someone who just doesn't repeat what his donors tell him to. Someone who possesses the intelligence to surround himself with competent people and who isn't afraid to change when needed. Someone who isn't far left or far right. Some who doesn't need to do this but wants to because he loves his country and it makes him sick to see what these politicians are doing to it.

All the other candidates: same bullshit

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    So we should just hang ourselves now lmao. I pretty much agree with this though. I don think Trump is the only candidate that has a chance to get things done though. I understand that he might be a disaster but all the others are a mortal lock to be a disaster so fuk it.
    LMAO At least wait till November.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump: finally someone with balls to say things like they are. Someone who just doesn't repeat what his donors tell him to. Someone who possesses the intelligence to surround himself with competent people and who isn't afraid to change when needed. Someone who isn't far left or far right. Some who doesn't need to do this but wants to because he loves his country and it makes him sick to see what these politicians are doing to it.

All the other candidates: same bullshit
    Don't mistake Balls for Brains. We have no idea what Trump will do. Neither does he, are you willing to take that chance. Because he makes you feel all warm & cozy inside.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Sanders: A New Deal Dem who's policies are not that much different from Eisenhower a moderate REP. He sees how unequal the US has become. So he is going to use policies that worked in the past but mathematically will not work for the future.

smoke a bowl

Don't mistake Balls for Brains. We have no idea what Trump will do. Neither does he, are you willing to take that chance. Because he makes you feel all warm & cozy inside.
    Yes.

cdndude
    Update your status
    cdndude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

LOL MSNBC ****** up big time.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I think this is a solid analysis. I think fundamentally our country is going to change one way or another if Trump or Bern get elected. Nothing changes materially with any of the others.

wage inequality is something I would like to see get handled - and I am on the other end of that. I make very good money but also work a ton of hours to do so. I would love to see us implement a OT requirement on all hours over 45 hours a week - even for salaried workers. I work for a large firm - thousands of employees across the US - all of us work an average of 55 hours a week. 50-55. We all get paid for it - but lets say there are 3000 employees. If we all took 25% pay cut and 25% hours cut - those 55 hours turn into 42 hours, $125k job turns to $94k, but now we have over 800 more people that are needed to make up those hours - all at that same $94k paycheck.

Do that at all these companies and you see a real difference. Problem is finding the talent to really make 800 more people worth as much as those 3000 already were. But I can see where Bernie would have a interesting argument for sure. I would immediately take a 25% paycut to work 25% fewer hours. In a heartbeat I would take that.
    Agree, and Americans are the most overworked people in the world. Sanders is also shooting for 5 weeks mandatory vacation for workers. But nothing will get done if the people don't rally around Trump or Sanders. In the end it has to come from the people no matter what. Good or Bad.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Says the Union Guy that benefits more from New Deal policies than anyone in here. LOL

Propaganda is a bitch & it owns your ass Brooks. LOL

khicks26

Yes.
    Fair enough.

brooks85

lol unreal, Russia, China and North Korea would be proud of that moment.

good for them, not sheep like d2bets and khicks. Reminds me of the KKK rally violence the other day when dozens of "so-called" Americans immediately attacked a few people as soon as they got out of their SUV. As one of them is getting stomped you can see a black guy in the video help him up.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Has an IQ over 150, you think its an accident he's leading the republican field?
    You got that right!

CNN new survey finds Trump's lead is dominant, and his support tops that of his four remaining
    opponents combined. The businessman tops his nearest competitor by more than 30 points:
    49% back Trump, 16% Marco Rubio, 15% Ted Cruz, 10% Ben Carson and 6% John Kasich.

Trump is widely viewed as the candidate in the field who would be most effective at solving
    the country's problems, 51% vs. 17% for Cruz, 13% for Rubio and 10% for Carson, and as
    being best able to handle the responsibilities of being commander-in-chief, 48% say so,
    compared with 17% for Cruz and 15% for Rubio. The billionaire is also seen as the one who
    best understands the problems facing people like you, 46% Trump vs. 18% Cruz and 15% Rubio.

As accusations of dishonesty have flown between Trump, Cruz and Rubio, voters
    say they are more apt to see Trump as honest and trustworthy. Asked who of the five
    candidates is most honest and trustworthy, 35% name Trump, 22% Carson -- who has
    largely stayed out of the mudslinging - 14% Cruz and 13% Rubio.

brooks85

Says the Union Guy that benefits more from New Deal policies than anyone in here. LOL

lying isn't going to help you, just digging your hole deeper! Also, what you said had nothing to do with the math of failing New Deal policies.

Plus, there is a reason right-to-work is sweeping across the nation you buffoon. Think before you post!

smoke a bowl

Fair enough.
    He certainly could be a disaster but I think there is an outside shot that he really could make a difference to the good whereas I don't give any of the other candidates a shot at that.

khicks26

lying isn't going to help you, just digging your hole deeper! Also, what you said had nothing to do with the math of failing New Deal policies.

Plus, there is a reason right-to-work is sweeping across the nation you buffoon. Think before you post!
    Yeah because people like you are stupid & have the right to work for less.

khicks26

He certainly could be a disaster but I think there is an outside shot that he really could make a difference to the good whereas I don't give any of the other candidates a shot at that.
    Well if he is a disaster. We can always smoke a bowl & hope for the best. Unless Chris Christie is AG

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by cdndude View Post

LOL MSNBC ****** up big time.

brooks85

Yeah because people like you are stupid & have the right to work for less.

lol again nothing is going to save you from your embarrassment above just like yesterday and same as tomorrow. You can show off your broken logic any way you wish, I enjoy the clown act!

khicks26

lol again nothing is going to save you from your embarrassment above just like yesterday and same as tomorrow. You can show off your broken logic any way you wish, I enjoy the clown act!

Still fuking funny. LOL

brooks85

Still fuking funny. LOL
    I knew it, clockwork khicks!

Hilarious watching you pretend to have conversations with other people when all you have is illogical points and/or lies. I know clockwork khicks is just one fact away from coming out haha

khicks26

I knew it, clockwork khicks!

Hilarious watching you pretend to have conversations with other people when all you have is illogical points and/or lies. I know clockwork khicks is just one fact away from coming out haha
    I know your poorly educated, & Trump Loves the poorly educated.

brooks85

lol yeah, you made that clear that is what you meant... I think clockwork khicks is broken!

Dr.Gonzo

But you are self admittedly poorly educated, therefore Trump loves you.

B U I L D W A L L
    U
    I
    L
    D

W
    A
    L
    L

khicks26

lol yeah, you made that clear that is what you meant... I think clockwork khicks is broken!
    Back to being the spelling police. Lame.

Watch that vid & look at his kids faces. It pretty much says it all.

brooks85

Back to being the spelling police. Lame.

Watch that vid & look at his kids faces. It pretty much says it all.
    hey when you start youtube university you can make it a principle that grammar isn't important! Nor is science, logic, history, facts and, of course;

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    But you are self admittedly poorly educated, therefore Trump loves you.

B U I L D W A L L
    U
    I
    L
    D

W
    A
    L
    L
    Really don't mean much coming from you Fruit Cake.

khicks26

hey when you start youtube university you can make it a principle that grammar isn't important!
    Just watch the vid & look at his kids faces. Classic.

First 1234 Last