ningishzida
    ningishzida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Trouble with 5Dimes.eu while using OS X El Capitan!

Hello, I have a trouble while I want to using 5Dimes.eu Live Betting Ultra and Extra. The both of pages do not load! So I decide to use propbet.com (The other mirror of 5dimes.eu). But this time ,the pages load and I see them then I place my choice but I can not open the bet slip in the Live Betting Ultra. There is no problem with Live Betting Extra. I use Mac Os X El Capitan. I try all ways to solve this problem. I chat with the customer service repeatedly this issue but my problem continues. I try Safari, Opera, Chrome, Mozilla etc. as a web browser but the result is the same. Is there anyone has the same problem with me?

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

I am having the exact same issue man. Tried many different browsers and still no luck. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Flash and Java and nothing. Not sure what else to do. Were you ever able to get it to work?

ningishzida
    ningishzida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

No, the problem continues on my macbook. But I try to connect using VPN and choose Switzerland as a server, I were able to see live betting ultra and extra and I can open the bet slip. I tried the same thing on my laptop but the result not change. My problem not solved yet.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

oops
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-30-16 at 04:37 PM.