nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

biggest bs story coaching in sports

Buddy Ryan 85 bears carried off field..was going to win multiple titles..ummmm no. Stephen a smith who I don't like..however even he said doesn't matter who coaches golden state..luje walton..kerr..big Bird I'll add..Jim ignatowski..players play the game. Cam Newton runs the ball and sees the holes and reacts..some damage grey haired hump isn't telling him what to do. Love when a team wins and the coordinators get hired as if they are disciples if christ...I ly to fail and fail. Here's a lovely reminder let us look at Dan reeves coaching. Pay close attention and learn how players play the game. Reeves coached giants first year wow 11 and 5..9-7...5-11 6-10. Well he was an 11 win team and then capped the bed. Wait new team Atlanta head coach..first year 7-9..thennnnnn 14-2..wow...14 wins...genious...I tell u..a title is near...uh ohhhh...tooth fairy powers are gone...next year...5-11...followed by 4-12...wait u went from 14-2 to 5-11...how...I thought sbr gave u tooth fairy powers dan..oh t h at right players changed and u had ugotz to do with it. Just announced rock kotite is coaching NY knicks. This has been brought to you by the biggest bs story..nope not religion..but coaching in pro sports.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Explain why Harbaugh wins everywhere he goes...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What?