frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Was Superbowl 50 rigged?

Had Denver but watched the game for the first time in the comfort of no noise at home. I could of swore the Panthers got flagged for an insane amount 15 yards Personal foul that wasn't even shown on replay. So I couldn't even go back on DVR to see if these fouls were legit or not. The Broncos also got zero holding calls in this game. The Talib PI early in the game was the only bad penalties they had.

It's just confirms my suspicion that the NFL is in on the take, and they will do anything to put the point spread within a margin favoring the Vegas books. The made money from Panthers not covering and the Under, and needed a Panther straight up win to clean house. The books almost did it because the Panthers were only down six before that fumble late in the 4th.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 576

If I had a dollar for every person with a conspiracy thread on sbr I would be a fukin trillionaire by now

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

There were only two personal foul calls on Carolina. One was a late hit by Turner and the other for Boston knocking the ball out of the hand of Sanders after a catch. Both of which they show slow motion replays of.

If you're going to make up fake "rigged" thread, don't do it on a game people watched. Just make some shit up about a random college game.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

So it was probably just a coincidence that the head referee for the game resides in Denver and practices law when he's not officiating games ? A stellar pick by the NFL for the game.........probably just forgot the Broncos were playing in it. But in fairness, he never had to work his magic because Cam and others fumbled the game away. Under bettor here......public seemed all over Carolina......kept me off them. NFL such a quarterback league. Didn't expect great game out of Manning and thought Carolina held edge at that position. Turnovers sealed Carolinas loss, wasn't Manning or head referee.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Carolina puking the game away is no excuse to throw out a "rigging" acquisition. C'mon Man

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Always rigged, SB is no different.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If both teams played their best Carolina wins easily. In a big game in which nerves could be a factor that is the great equalizer. Its not who is the better team, but who plays best. Carolina's defense was just as dominant as Denver's, which most expected, but no one expected an episode of animal planet with lions chasing gazelles the entire game. There were times Denver knew that they could get to Cam with only 4 and still put 7 or 8 in the box, that took away the run and deep pass............Now all that Carolina had is mid range offense and that had to be perfect and Cam threw high on most of those. I thought the NE swamping was a fluke.............Denver's D is that good

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

If you really suspect rig shouldn't you be looking at the Panthers?* Newtons overthrowing recievers all night, questionable challenges early, numerous stupid TOs they haven't committed all year, the list goes on.

Maybe this was the reason Cam didn't even try to jump on that fumble at the end?

*Disclaimer: I think these conspiracy theories are stupid but at least look at the right suspects imo

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Put the weed down man

You have smoked yourself retarded
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, and swordsandtequila

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Think it was more a young inexperienced Carolina team probably to full of themselves and the spotlight got too big. Multiple turnovers, the huge wtf on the punt return, Cam not diving into pile. Lot of dumb mistakes and lack of heart shown at times. I did not see too much from a "shady" aspect regarding zebras other than catch they reviewed early and got wrong with no explanation given was most rigged looking call all night.

Denver D was just lights out good, benefitted from ball usually bouncing their way at times so they were on receiving end of most good luck throughout. Overall I've certainly watched many games the zebras definitely hatcheted but this one does not apply. Kind of funny though Denver never got a holding call in Pats gm either how da fukk does that happen b2b games? Lol

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I did not see too much from a "shady" aspect regarding zebras other than catch they reviewed early and got wrong with no explanation given was most rigged looking call all night.
    yea that was a huge play and it was rigged. 2 plays later cam is backed up, sacked, fumbles... TD for Denver

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Not rigged...

The rules are designed to keep the games close and exciting...

It's the biggest sham of a sport going for sure...

If the Panthers were dominating early those two intentional grounding's by Cam would have been called...

They sense the flow of the game and ref accordingly...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If you guys watched that game again on NFL network the Panther got atleast 7-8 questionable penalties that were in the 10-15 variety. Without those penalties the Panthers could of had the Ball near the 50 or inside of the redzone many more times, thus giving them more opportunities. Most people here are either to drunk or stupid réalisé thèse things that why they always fuking lose.

Pick9
    Pick9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4015

Cam newton was mauled all game by ware and miller, you cant rig that

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

Maybe this was the reason Cam didn't even try to jump on that fumble at the end?

This one?

Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave DiggityDaggityDo 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14649

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If you guys watched that game again on NFL network the Panther got atleast 7-8 questionable penalties that were in the 10-15 variety. Without those penalties the Panthers could of had the Ball near the 50 or inside of the redzone many more times, thus giving them more opportunities. Most people here are either to drunk or stupid réalisé thèse things that why they always fuking lose.
    Didnt you get the Denvers D is so elite memo? or the cam should of dove for the ball on a 3rd and 40 memo? check out the offsides on Talib on the missed panthers FG. If your missing calls on a FG attempt it's pretty much a wrap

MATHKIDDIKHTAM
    MATHKIDDIKHTAM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

def NOT rigged sir

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Not rigged obv but you have to be blind to not see the favorable calls for Den in this game. Every personal foul call was not only questionable but arguably joke to be called in a SB....the "upheld" review was a completed pass any way you look at it....zero holding calls or PI on Denver that I recall.

Take nothing away from Denver and the amazing performance of their D. They deserved every bit of the win. But it's no shock that this ref crew is now 6-0 in Denver games.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

So 75% of their penalties basically were b.s. is what your saying Frost? Mmmkay that's funny because I've heard of nobody from Panther sideline bitching about officials nor any Carolina fans or backers on this forum. Just you which is weird judging by your avi. Personally I have always acknowledged the WWE element of the Nfl and nba especially just did not see much in this gm. End of day if your Denver fan or backed them that night like myself you know what correct answer is? Yeah it was rigged suck it lol

matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12098

Ddd that was awesome !!!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Those of you who really think that the Superbowl was rigged are the dumbest morons in the world. You idiots should not be allowed to post. You fools are so f**ked up in the head that if you were an animal, you would be euthanized out of mercy and pity. What a bunch of f**ked up losers. Do all of us a favor and leave this forum. We do not need to see your pathetic beliefs or ideas. You are nothing more than a bunch of Chicken S**t posters who hide behind a computer because you are not man enough to face the real world. Good bye ladies.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12670556_1112630675461993_54926437871707 21823_n.jpg?oh=3985808ae0743dcc12e8c420d a6b816f&oe=576BFD0E[/IMG]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Speaking of abortions gone wrong Big daddy graces us with his presence. Too bad your mom didn't know how to use that coat hanger properly Pretty sure I just spoke for majority of forum there.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always wanted to believe that the NFL was real, ugh Ive been such a square for so long. I still have santa though.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Games are fixed. I stated early on a thread Denver wins because they didn't report Peyton's injury last year when they played the Colts in the playoffs. Nobody even raised an eyebrow because they took you all on a 1/2 Lb. of air tour with the Pats. Yea I do believe it is fixed! Thank-you for not letting Cam win!!!

Ra77er

I missed the cue on the bashing as well, it's good for business to hate the bad guy. Cam is nothing but a spoiled immature dabby do garbage qb. I can't wait to see him lose every game next year and pouting on the sidelines

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I heard Cam was paid to act like Superman but play like Wonder Woman!

Ra77er

Zinister I have no idea but it was fun as a panther fan regardless this year. Those of you that really do hate the guy well

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11712

He wanted no part of that fumble. He got his ass beat. He couldn't get out of bed the next day

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cam fixed it and risking millions and indictments galore...I think not

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Not rigged, but the refs definitely favored Denver throughout and ensured they won

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Those of you who really think that the Superbowl was rigged are the dumbest morons in the world. You idiots should not be allowed to post. You fools are so f**ked up in the head that if you were an animal, you would be euthanized out of mercy and pity. What a bunch of f**ked up losers. Do all of us a favor and leave this forum. We do not need to see your pathetic beliefs or ideas. You are nothing more than a bunch of Chicken S**t posters who hide behind a computer because you are not man enough to face the real world. Good bye ladies.
    Such a homo