I am a U.S. player and I had offshore bet for years before I quit about five years ago (for lots of reasons, the U.S. govt played a big part). Since I've gotten back in to the game I've been lurking here, researching books and deciding where I want to play based on SBR ratings and comments by posters.

I'm back now and have requested payouts from three books, all by check. I started this thread because I want to share my experience with the current payout times/fees associated with each book so that I can give back in some small way to SBR and all the posters that helped me decide where to play based on their comments.

<b>Betonline:</b> Express check for 2 dimes requested 12/25 and rec'd 1/6. 7 business days from request to receipt. FYI, you do not need to request a payout on Friday mornings to get a free payout (up to $50 in fees covered, which will cover an Express check) anymore. The request can be made any time on a Friday (even though their website still says 9:00am-1:00pm). This was confirmed in a chat with them.

Fees: None

<b>Bovada:</b> Check requested for 1 nickel on 12/25. Payout approved 12/26. Payout rec'd by Express check on 1-7, 8 business days from request to receipt.

Fees: None

<b>Bookmaker:</b> Check requested for 1.5 dimes on 1/5. Payout approved 1/7. Payout rec'd by Express check 1/11, 5 business days from request to receipt.

Fees: $50