bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    LOL small B boobywaves buried as usual... Who the fak pulls their shirt up like that

Smart to take it down DS, I'm sure booby would figure out a slimy way to get you banned or otherwise
    Cash out anything in the store yet broke dikk, still can't afford a pizza or charity donation?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Cash out anything in the store yet broke dikk, still can't afford a pizza or charity donation?
    Classic deflection from a clown who's being buried. I can only assume mingles is some sort of homo erotic hookup site judging by that gay photo you posted there.

Once again booby, I pay my bills and get my pizzas from poker players of your caliber gifting me money every day. Only difference is I respect them a bit for having the balls to sit down and actually risk something, unlike your soft ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Once again booby, I pay my bills and get my pizzas from poker players of your caliber gifting me money every day. Only difference is I respect them a bit for having the balls to sit down and actually risk something, unlike your soft ass.
    You taking $ from poker players is pretty funny, when you can't generate pts here. You've been here almost 2 years & haven't won jack shit, truly pathetic & hard to be that much of a loser. You can't beat poker games here, let alone live. Nice finish in the 5k tourney Saturday by the way:

SharpAngles

Big talk from a guy scared to sit with me Boobs. Check my poker transactions again tough guy and you'll see 49 transactions for 19k+ from times I was actually bothered to roll. Got another 2kish waiting for you but something tells me you'll only counter with silly year long challenges or other nonsense that will prove nothing.

And as for the tourney, 100% without a doubt you go broke just like I did Kk v AA on a 10 2 3 3 board, so get over yourself and get back to explaining this mingles profile that mysteriously disappeared once you saw we had found it?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Booby doesn't realize that nothing really disappears on the Net ...once you're on it - you're on it for life

Booby what the hell is up with that chest anyway, son? Not gonna lie...I'm a bit concerned

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i took screen shots of all his gay ass photos, and his need for financial assistance via a roommate.....

waves, take some of those betpoints and buy a few bras in the sbr store...... those flappy of yours are disgusting when you let em hang "naturally"

bobbywaves

Check my poker transactions again tough guy and you'll see 49 transactions for 19k+ from times I was actually bothered to roll. Got another 2kish waiting for you but something tells me you'll only counter with silly year long challenges or other nonsense that will prove nothing.
    Well I took your advice & checked your transactions again. Are you trying to say someone stole the 19k you rolled? Because you certainly don't have the 19k in your betpoints balance, nor anything to show for it via store purchases.

So you're either a fruitcake like Donkey by losing your 19k on fruity fortune slots, or you lost the 19k in poker ring games. Which one is it?

By the way, my ROI is a lofty 749% compared to your paltry 282%.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i took screen shots of all his gay ass photos, and his need for financial assistance via a roommate.....

waves, take some of those betpoints and buy a few bras in the sbr store...... those flappy of yours are disgusting when you let em hang "naturally"
    I got screens too, figured he'd delete it haha.. Did you see the one where he's asking about his unemployment check?
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave astro61200 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't believe this thread is going on still since Saturday?

Guys.... settle down.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Well I took your advice & checked your transactions again. Are you trying to say someone stole the 19k you rolled? Because you certainly don't have the 19k in your betpoints balance, nor anything to show for it via store purchases.

So you're either a fruitcake like Donkey by losing your 19k on fruity fortune slots, or you lost the 19k in poker ring games. Which one is it?

I bet you also lead in number of pictures posted on the internet where your shirt is lifted mardi gras style as well.
    Last edited by downsouth; 01-12-16 at 03:40 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I bet you also lead in number of pictures posted on the internet where your shirt is listed mardi gras style as well.

bobbywaves

I bet you also lead in number of pictures posted on the internet where your shirt is lifted mardi gras style as well.
    I'll bet your 73,700.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I'll bet your 73,700.

Some things fly right over your head bobbo.

bobbywaves

Some things fly right over your head bobbo.
    I figured you would back down from your own bet.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I figured you would back down from your own bet.
    That you have more shirtless internet posted than sharp angles? How would I know, I would assume, You have 1 that I know of. I assume he has none. The joke is you posting a picture with your shirt pooled up on mingle with the title seeking intimate encounter.

So what exactly is it were betting on. And how do we decide how many shirtless pictures sharp angles has posted on the internet.

astro61200

Personally, I think it's hilarious that he said I was "what was wrong with society" when I get a betpoints loan to get stuff from the store so I could buy something now instead of waiting yet he's over there collecting unemployment while calling people broke

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Personally, I think it's hilarious that he said I was "what was wrong with society" when I get a betpoints loan to get stuff from the store so I could buy something now instead of waiting yet he's over there collecting unemployment while calling people broke
    Collecting unemployment? Post your proof, we can bet your measly 1,512 balance.

You are what's wrong with society. You need others to pay for what you want right now, instead of waiting to save up & buy it yourself.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

You are what's wrong with society. You need others to pay for what you want right now, instead of waiting to save up & buy it yourself.
    I wouldnt guess unemployment. My money would be on ssi/disability. Maybe a few other subsidies as well.

SharpAngles

el oh el Waves...who's the homo stalker creep again?

Since you care so much SBR craps and trytrytry/SBR book and I couldn't be happier. I use points as a distraction not as a 401k like some low lifes I know...intimately

I'm also not scared to post a whole quote and not edit out parts that may make me look bad...unlike some low lifes I know...intimately

That you have more shirtless internet posted than sharp angles? How would I know, I would assume, You have 1 that I know of. I assume he has none. The joke is you posting a picture with your shirt pooled up on mingle with the title seeking intimate encounter.

So what exactly is it were betting on. And how do we decide how many shirtless pictures sharp angles has posted on the internet.
    I would say I'll keep that info confidential until you boys can hammer out a bet and be 100% truthful, but we all know waves will never give action so why bother?

SharpAngles

I wouldnt guess unemployment. My money would be on ssi/disability. Maybe a few other subsidies as well.
    I have a feeling he's defrauding the state of NJ disability benefits. His delusional posting is probably a byproduct of lying to state officials and Drs for so long that he actually believes it now.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

this guy just keeps coming back to get buried, i dont get it

he has like 3 guys who know everything about him, government assistance, gay dating profile pics...

yet he keeps coming back and countering with bet points and poker challenges?

At least the guy has a set of stone balls I guess...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post

I think you are confusing "set of stone balls" with ignorance

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post

he has like 3 guys who know everything about him, government assistance, gay dating profile pics...

yet he keeps coming back and countering with bet points and poker challenges?

I don't get it either but I'd guess SBR loves booby "small b" waves because his nonsense and others trying to point out said nonsense keep the traffic going here in the poker forum.

My personal favorite is coming up with goofy challenges like most cashes in a year that nobody with a brain bigger than boobys would even care about, let alone track for 12 months
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Booby could you autograph one of this bad boys for us?

bobbywaves

he's defrauding the state of NJ disability benefits.
    I strongly suggest & encourage you to report Waves to the proper authorities.

Ask Donkey how that worked out for him, he immediately found out I'm untouchable.

Auto Donk

I strongly suggest & encourage you to report Waves to the proper authorities.

Ask Donkey how that worked out for him, he immediately found out I'm untouchable.
    u dumbass... u were too "small time" for them to waste their resources on..... a f'n broke dick chump trying to save your chickenshit account.....

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Bobbo neighbor

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

bobbywaves

Bobbo neighbor
    I'm in Jersey, not Oklahoma. But don't let this fact get in the way of your ignorance.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I'm in Jersey, not Oklahoma. But don't let this fact get in the way of your ignorance.

Again, right over your head boobo

thought maybe it was your "vacation home"

Plus, stunning how similar the areas look.

astro61200

Confirmed.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/unemp...w-eb-work.html

Section: City-Data Forum > General Forums > Works and Employment > Unemployment

"05-24-2012, 03:34 PM
    bobbywaves 1 posts, read <abbr title="This member's posts were read 1,235 times">1,235</abbr> times
    What happens if you contact an employer & they're not hiring, does that still count towards the three work searches per week?

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/unemp...#ixzz3x5YWahx8"

Double checking if it counts as one of his 3 mandatory work searches per week if they aren't hiring.

Please send your points. Thanks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Confirmed.

bobbywaves 1 posts, read <abbr title="This member's posts were read 1,235 times">1,235</abbr> times
    What happens if you contact an employer & they're not hiring, does that still count towards the three work searches per week?

Double checking if it counts as one of his 3 mandatory work searches per week if they aren't hiring.

RIP Booby

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Confirmed.

bobbywaves 1 posts, read 1,235 times

And our hero takes a devastating blow to the body. Not sure if he can recover here.

bobbywaves

I haven't worked since 2010, fact.
    I can't currently collect unemployment, when I haven't worked since 2010, fact.
    Your linked question was for my wife, who was laid off at the time.

Another troll who gets off googling forum members.

astro61200

I haven't worked since 2010, fact.
    I can't currently collect unemployment, when I haven't worked since 2010, fact.
    Your linked question was for my wife, who was laid off at the time.

Another troll who gets off googling forum members.
    Was 2012, can be on unemployment up to 99 weeks.. I'm sorry it ran out and you switched to welfare. Sweet "retirement".

No wonder you get lower internet bills. Probably racking up the foodstamps as well.

astro61200

Either have the dude claiming he's retired and collecting unemployment then switching to welfare or the dude collecting welfare while his wife is on unemployment, then getting a divorce and the guy tries to find some "intimate encounters" on a website by offering to take her to the SBR Bash. All the while bashing anyone that cashes out points for a gift card instead of saving for an overpriced Segway to roll his C-cup ass around.

Yet, I AM the one that is what's wrong with society..

First ... 2345678 ... Last