View Poll Results: Who Covers

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boise State -9

    18 58.06%
  • Northern Illinois +9

    13 41.94%
  1. #71
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,431
    Betpoints: 1783

    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Are they really saying that should be a fumble?
    The ball was out! If you ignore his ass, shoulder, and tricep hitting the ground.

  2. #72
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    NIU scores TD here they are back in the game.
    frustrating af to watch when shit like that happens

  3. #73
    JSchuch7
    JSchuch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-14
    Posts: 63
    Betpoints: 3575

    Is NIU conceding the game with that drive? How do you not try and go down the field and score knowing you get the ball to start the 2H? Do they really have faith in their D to prevent Boise from getting into the end zone again before the half

  4. #74
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    are you watchin the fukkin game? ... 1st quarter 2 dropped endzone passes, and then the strip and unsportsman call. this game should be tied up with the Northern ill with more momentum than they do.
    Give me a break.. You're on the wrong side plain and simple.

  5. #75
    Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-14
    Posts: 1,234
    Betpoints: 3235

    I posted up this morning to take Boise at -7(EOG Best bet) Their line usually dominates against weak divisions.

  6. #76
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Ok... I'm on Boise but wtf was that at the end by NIU?

  7. #77
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Give me a break.. You're on the wrong side plain and simple.
    maybe I am on the wrong side but its not like NIU wasn't HANDED chances..

  8. #78
    rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-07
    Posts: 11,692
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    are you watchin the fukkin game? ... 1st quarter 2 dropped endzone passes, and then the strip and unsportsman call. this game should be tied up with the Northern ill with more momentum than they do.
    It's halftime

    335 yards for Boise........ 36 yards for Northern Illinois

  9. #79
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,141
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    maybe I am on the wrong side but its not like NIU wasn't HANDED chances..
    BSU have a few plays that are more yards then NIU had total in the 1st half so I don't know how you can say it could be tied. NIU is lucky to even have a td in this game. Whatever you are smoking I want some

  10. #80
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    BSU have a few plays that are more yards then NIU had total in the 1st half so I don't know how you can say it could be tied. NIU is lucky to even have a td in this game. Whatever you are smoking I want some
    my weed might be too strong for you.. but hey, the games still on. I'm not giving up. NIU will come back and cover the +9.5 2nd half. you read it first here.

  11. #81
    thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-15
    Posts: 899
    Betpoints: 3072

    I threw out some live bets, I'm now a Bronco fan.

  12. #82
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    my weed might be too strong for you.. but hey, the games still on. I'm not giving up. NIU will come back and cover the +9.5 2nd half. you read it first here.
    NIUs last two drives are signs of defeat

  13. #83
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    I threw out some live bets, I'm now a Bronco fan.
    youre gonna regret this llama! should've stuck with it! NIU is about to monstrous comeback in the 2nd half!!!!

  14. #84
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    NIU will do it!!!! I believe!!!

  15. #85
    sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-08
    Posts: 4,158
    Betpoints: 9279

    northern ill are pathetic.

  16. #86
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    live line: NIU +26.5

    I got faith!

  17. #87
    sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-08
    Posts: 4,158
    Betpoints: 9279

    Two second half drives no first downs. NIU should have gone back home at halftime

  18. #88
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 20954

    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Anyone else hate female announcers?
    I hate Beth Mowins. Didn't wager one game this season when she was commentating. Can't put up with her BS mouth for 3 hours.

  19. #89
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    live line: NIU +26.5

    I got faith!
    Looking good!

  20. #90
    KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-13
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 864

    #1 for Boise, Shane Williams Rhodes is going to be the next Darren Sproles for the LA Chargers. Kid catches everything.

  21. #91
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    ...

  22. #92
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockEmDown View Post
    #1 for Boise, Shane Williams Rhodes is going to be the next Darren Sproles for the LA Chargers. Kid catches everything.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c25a67555e.jpg

  23. #93
    rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-07
    Posts: 11,692
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Two second half drives no first downs. NIU should have gone back home at halftime
    This game is over... Bus is warming up for the kids...

    Move on to the next game

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...reen-poll.html

  24. #94
    KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-13
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 864

    You know I was just joking right? at least about being the next Sproles. Chargers are inked in for moving to Carson "LA"

  25. #95
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,218
    Betpoints: 7936

    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Looking good!
    lmao I'm just fuckin around man, clearly... my pride makes me argue my side even when I'm wrong.. I was on the wrong side by far. I had boise written down but just got cold feet right before the game.. ill bounce back. aint no thang.

  26. #96
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Have boise in all my shit. Was waiting for -6' today to bet them for real and forgot. Womp womp.

  27. #97
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao I'm just fuckin around man, clearly... my pride makes me argue my side even when I'm wrong.. I was on the wrong side by far. I had boise written down but just got cold feet right before the game.. ill bounce back. aint no thang.
    +26.5 is dead too. Who do u like in the evening game?

  28. #98
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,141
    Betpoints: 73

    NIU be like

  29. #99
    JSchuch7
    JSchuch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-14
    Posts: 63
    Betpoints: 3575

    Amazing the turn this game took after Graham fumbled on that first drive. Kid is a mental midget, a what point does he get taken out of this game for literally anybody else in the stadium?

  30. #100
    Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-24-12
    Posts: 6,115
    Betpoints: 4429

    This certainly isn't the same Boise team we've all seen this year. Their D couldn't stop really anyone and especially anyone that could run the ball.


    I turned out to be really wrong on this game. Was killing bowl season till the second game last night and this one.

    Nice hit for the ones that played Boise

  31. #101
    gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-04-06
    Posts: 6,289
    Betpoints: 12

    When does Boise call off the fukkin dogs. I need this second half under.

  32. #102
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    This certainly isn't the same Boise team we've all seen this year. Their D couldn't stop really anyone and especially anyone that could run the ball.
    Probably the wrongest thing I've seen on the internet today. Impressive, since facts are a click away man.

  33. #103
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    When does Boise call off the fukkin dogs. I need this second half under.
    What's the line?

  34. #104
    NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-12
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 1626

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    youre gonna regret this llama! should've stuck with it! NIU is about to monstrous comeback in the 2nd half!!!!
    Starting .... Now!

  35. #105
    gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-04-06
    Posts: 6,289
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    What's the line?
    27u

First 1234 Last
Top