innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Twenty One underdogs won SU last bowl season...

How Lean will the books cut it this year?

look for a ton of faves to win SU this year...10-13 dogs is what my gut says

I only like Byu, Akron, Mtu, and SoMiss in the week of first 18 games.

have a handful for the following week I like but I will wait until around the 27th to lock em in.

also don't be afraid of Large dogs SU, they are the books dagger

who you got?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Did the books makes a lot of money last bowl season? I don't remember. Don't see why they would change the model if they did.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

You're right. Lean to the dogs. Picking 'em to win outright is always risky.....but take the points more often than not.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Last 5 years the team that has won SU has covered 90% of the time. How bout that one
    Points Awarded:

innovation gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Did the books makes a lot of money last bowl season? I don't remember. Don't see why they would change the model if they did.
    could be...but last years seems like an anomaly, I think the masses are buttered up to chase dogs this year....tons of small spreads, will see

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    could be...but last years seems like an anomaly, I think the masses are buttered up to chase dogs this year....tons of small spreads, will see
    Joe pub still on the favorites. There are a few public dogs, but pub faves still outnumber them. ...and its early. Wait until kickoff when people bet up the likes of LSU Bama Michigan & Indiana

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No need to cape

Take point spread dogs every game

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No need to cape

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see the amateurs are out in force now. None of you actually look at the facts. If you did, then some obvious things should stick out. For example. Someone in here actually likes San Jose State, a team that has a losing record and is travelling 3000 miles for their meaningless game. Georgia State won 4 straight to earn their way into the game. But since San Jose State is a small favorite, some people who think that the favorites will do well will actually put money on them. Sad. And you guys wonder why you lose so much money on such a regular basis. NO ONE in here has won money this season except myself. If you have, PROVE IT!! I have already proven my worth, going 13-0 with my ML favorites plays. All were posted in here. +1300. NO ONE in here is close to that. You have JJ who is the absolute WORST host of any site when it comes to capping. The worst. He cannot answer me because he knows that I am dead on.

Here is a suggestion for you amateurs in here who end up losing and blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for your losses. Try handicapping each game separately instead of trying to lump them in together. Stop making stupid statements about what YOU look for. No one gives a rat's arse. Stop making dumb statements like you look forward to a lot of favorites winning S/U. That does not mean caca if they do NOT cover the spread. Stop being so openly stupid. The sooner you guys realize that you know very little about college football, the sooner you will on the road to actually learning and making money.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I see the amateurs are out in force now. None of you actually look at the facts. If you did, then some obvious things should stick out. For example. Someone in here actually likes San Jose State, a team that has a losing record and is travelling 3000 miles for their meaningless game. Georgia State won 4 straight to earn their way into the game. But since San Jose State is a small favorite, some people who think that the favorites will do well will actually put money on them. Sad. And you guys wonder why you lose so much money on such a regular basis. NO ONE in here has won money this season except myself. If you have, PROVE IT!! I have already proven my worth, going 13-0 with my ML favorites plays. All were posted in here. +1300. NO ONE in here is close to that. You have JJ who is the absolute WORST host of any site when it comes to capping. The worst. He cannot answer me because he knows that I am dead on.

Here is a suggestion for you amateurs in here who end jup losing and blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for your losses. Try handicapping each game separately instead of trying to lump them in together. Stop making stupid statements about what YOU look for. No one gives a rat's arse. Stop making dumb statements like you look forward to a lot of favorites winning S/U. That does not mean caca if they do NOT cover the spread. Stop being so openly stupid.
    this from the big shot whose average online poker stake is 36 cents and only posted plays were -700 ML's

stick to making french frys junior
    Points Awarded:

tcarn01 gave Vegas39 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

+1300 units = $4.68

contrats on the nice run this year and good luck with the Virginia Tech moneyline this bowl season

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Here is a suggestion for you amateurs in here who end up losing and blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for your losses. Try handicapping each game separately instead of trying to lump them in together. Stop making stupid statements about what YOU look for. No one gives a rat's arse. Stop making dumb statements like you look forward to a lot of favorites winning S/U. That does not mean caca if they do NOT cover the spread. Stop being so openly stupid. The sooner you guys realize that you know very little about college football, the sooner you will on the road to actually learning and making money.

U are in the bowl contest ??? ... give me a number up to 5k$ ... just you against me fkin airbettor

innovation

who the fuk is this clown?

ya pal, of course nobody cares...yet you write a chest thumping novel to respond....classic sbr "my dik is bigger tool"

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    U are in the bowl contest ??? ... give me a number up to 5k$ ... just you against me fkin airbettor
    he is too point broke to join

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;24991313]I see the amateurs are out in force now. None of you actually look at the facts. If you did, then some obvious things should stick out. For example. Someone in here actually likes San Jose State, a team that has a losing record and is travelling 3000 miles for their meaningless game. Georgia State won 4 straight to earn their way into the game. But since San Jose State is a small favorite, some people who think that the favorites will do well will actually put money on them. Sad. And you guys wonder why you lose so much money on such a regular basis. NO ONE in here has won money this season except myself. If you have, PROVE IT!! I have already proven my worth, going 13-0 with my ML favorites plays. All were posted in here. +1300. NO ONE in here is close to that. You have JJ who is the absolute WORST host of any site when it comes to capping. The worst. He cannot answer me because he knows that I am dead on.

Here is a suggestion for you amateurs in here who end up losing and blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for your losses. Try handicapping each game separately instead of trying to lump them in together. Stop making stupid statements about what YOU look for. No one gives a rat's arse. Stop making dumb statements like you look forward to a lot of favorites winning S/U. That does not mean caca if they do NOT cover the spread. Stop being so openly stupid. The sooner you guys realize that you know very little about college football, the sooner you will on the road to actually learning and making money.[/QUOTE

you remind me of that idiot who plays the show bet on a 3/5 favorite.If I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think your worth than I could retire tomorrow. So go play money line on golden state tonite and get the flock out of here! By the way ; now i'm laying money on san jose state!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Fade heavy faves in crap bowls. Starts with New Mexico tomorrow.

This was from an espn article... Fading the public in bowl games

ATS Record Units won ROI

All dogs 226-211 (51.7%) +2.70 +0.6%

< 33% of bets 72-46 (61.0%) 22.16 +18.8%

< 33% of bets, 33-14 (70.2%) +17.20 +36.6%
    vs ranked tm

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unless they walk, 3,000 miles is not a long flight. Planes cruise at 550 mph.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

I'm confused. Going 13-0 with ML FAVORITES plays proves your worth, yet favorites winning straight up doesn't mean caca if they don't cover the spread? So your worth = caca? You're a fukn' nut job. An angry one at that. Put your helmet back on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19309

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Last 5 years the team that has won SU has covered 90% of the time. How bout that one
    Do you have a stat on the ats for dogs the last 5 years? Obviously, all of the dogs that won straight up covered the spread. Maybe, it would be a bad bet to play onay favorite on the money line?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

A lot of sweeping statements in here.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Do you have a stat on the ats for dogs the last 5 years? Obviously, all of the dogs that won straight up covered the spread. Maybe, it would be a bad bet to play onay favorite on the money line?

Last 5 years...
    *SU winner is 158-18 ATS

2014 fav 15-24 ATS...OU 23-15-1
    * dog won 21 games SU...SU winner 36-3 ATS

2013 fav 19-16 ATS...O/U 14-21
    * dog won 13 games SU...SU winner 31-4 ATS

2012 fav 21-14 ATS...O/U 15-20
    * dog won 10 games SU...SU winner 32-3 ATS

2011 fav 18-15 ATS...O/U 14-20
    * dog won 11 games SU...SU winner 30-4 ATS

2010 fav 20-13 ATS...O/U 17-16
    * dog won 10 games SU...SU winner 29-4 ATS
    Points Awarded:

blackeyeshamus gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

2014-15

SU ATS
    ACC 4-6 5-5
    Big East 2-4 2-4
    Big 10 6-5 6-5
    Big 12 2-5 2-5
    CUSA 4-1 3-2
    Ind 2-1 2-1
    MAC 2-3 3-2
    MW 3-4 3-4
    Pac-12 6-3 5-4
    SEC 7-5 7-5
    Sun Belt 1-2 1-2

2013-14

ACC 5-6 6-5
    (AAC) 2-3 3-2
    Big 2-5 3-4
    Big 12 3-3 3-3
    CUSA 3-2 3-2
    Ind 2-1 1-2
    MAC 0-5 0-5
    MW 3-3 3-3
    Pac-12 6-3 6-3
    SEC 7-3 6-4
    Sun Belt 2-0 2-0

2012-13

ACC 4-2 4-2
    Big 10 2-4 3-3
    Big 12 4-5 3-6
    CUSA 4-1 4-1
    Ind 1-2 1-2
    MAC 3-3 3-3
    MW 1-4 1-4
    Pac-12 4-4 4-4
    SEC 6-3 6-3
    Sun Belt 1-2 1-2
    WAC 2-0 2-0

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No need to cape

Why do you always add an "e" to cap? Just wondering
    Points Awarded:

Bbfromgpt gave RavensFan2k3 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

You are the biggest tool in the history of SBR. Get a life bro and quit being a keyboard bully. Doosh

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Capers gonna cape Ravens

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19309

Last 5 years...
    *SU winner is 158-18 ATS

2014 fav 15-24 ATS...OU 23-15-1
    * dog won 21 games SU...SU winner 36-3 ATS

2013 fav 19-16 ATS...O/U 14-21
    * dog won 13 games SU...SU winner 31-4 ATS

2012 fav 21-14 ATS...O/U 15-20
    * dog won 10 games SU...SU winner 32-3 ATS

2011 fav 18-15 ATS...O/U 14-20
    * dog won 11 games SU...SU winner 30-4 ATS

2010 fav 20-13 ATS...O/U 17-16
    * dog won 10 games SU...SU winner 29-4 ATS
    OK - so we back up the truck and play these games with Polish middles?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

+1300 units = $4.68

contrats on the nice run this year and good luck with the Virginia Tech moneyline this bowl season
    +1300 + more money that you will ever see in your worthless peon life. Got that boy? I can buy and sell you 100 times over. The most pathetic thing about you is that no one gives a s**t about you. You are not worth the effort. You are just another loser looking for a few seconds of glory in here.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    YOu are talking to JJ here. How many games has he won? And you think he is literate enough to know how to spell?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

+1300 + more money that you will ever see in your worthless peon life. Got that boy? I can buy and sell you 100 times over. The most pathetic thing about you is that no one gives a s**t about you. You are not worth the effort. You are just another loser looking for a few seconds of glory in here.
    If you would put half the time into poker as you put into trolling, you'd be able to buy into games of upwards of $5.00

Vegas39

looks who's talking you broke ass fukk
    http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...ers/BigdaddyQH

trying to look like a bigshot and nothing but a fraud
    Last edited by Vegas39; 12-19-15 at 11:32 AM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That means favorites will cover. The bookie took a big hit last year both on the NFL and NCAAF, this year they are crushing the squares.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I'm confused. Going 13-0 with ML FAVORITES plays proves your worth, yet favorites winning straight up doesn't mean caca if they don't cover the spread? So your worth = caca? You're a fukn' nut job. An angry one at that. Put your helmet back on.
    Name:  PeeWeeWhat.gif
Views: 422
Size:  1.60 MB

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Since I was the one who said I liked San Jose and said they are actually happy to play this game I guess you might want to rethink calling people out.

Merry Christmas anyways!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Since I was the one who said I liked San Jose and said they are actually happy to play this game I guess you might want to rethink calling people out.

Merry Christmas anyways!

I doubt that ones getting bumped

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Merry Christmas anyways!
    I congratulate you on your win, but it is too bad that you did not wager on them. Please do not try to bull s**t your way out of this. Maybe if you were a real gambler, instead of an air bettor, like 90% of the people in here, someone would listen. Here is another clue for you. I will call you out anytime I feel like it and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. As a matter of fact, let's see a list of teams you think are going to win bowl games. I will pick a couple to fade you and we will see just who does better.

12 Last