Originally posted on 12/18/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
I see the amateurs are out in force now. None of you actually look at the facts. If you did, then some obvious things should stick out. For example. Someone in here actually likes San Jose State, a team that has a losing record and is travelling 3000 miles for their meaningless game. Georgia State won 4 straight to earn their way into the game. But since San Jose State is a small favorite, some people who think that the favorites will do well will actually put money on them. Sad. And you guys wonder why you lose so much money on such a regular basis. NO ONE in here has won money this season except myself. If you have, PROVE IT!! I have already proven my worth, going 13-0 with my ML favorites plays. All were posted in here. +1300. NO ONE in here is close to that. You have JJ who is the absolute WORST host of any site when it comes to capping. The worst. He cannot answer me because he knows that I am dead on.

Here is a suggestion for you amateurs in here who end up losing and blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for your losses. Try handicapping each game separately instead of trying to lump them in together. Stop making stupid statements about what YOU look for. No one gives a rat's arse. Stop making dumb statements like you look forward to a lot of favorites winning S/U. That does not mean caca if they do NOT cover the spread. Stop being so openly stupid. The sooner you guys realize that you know very little about college football, the sooner you will on the road to actually learning and making money.
I'm confused. Going 13-0 with ML FAVORITES plays proves your worth, yet favorites winning straight up doesn't mean caca if they don't cover the spread? So your worth = caca? You're a fukn' nut job. An angry one at that. Put your helmet back on.