RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

This is how i'll remember Kobe...

I'm not going to remember this year. I'm going to remember his greatness.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paco, Jeffie, DiggityDaggityDo, Ballin24, RyleeCashflow, and SBRMAN23

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Greatest of his generation

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Maybe your hero will send you his never washed game worn jock to sniff and sleep with if you send him a copy of your adoring post.

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Isaiah 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

barry cougar gave Isaiah 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

I think you can argue top 10 of all time... BLACK MAMBA

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Doesn't even flinch.

Gangsta
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jatt24, Ballin24, sando, jcygts6, and Jeffie

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

I'll remember him in cuffs sitting in the back of a police car accused of rape.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave VeggieDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah, and frugalgambler

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    What a fool...

DiggityDaggityDo

He got away with that.

Gangsta

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Leafer Good shit

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Just how many of these Kobe threads are going to be created this year ? Here is what you, wankers, need to do: buy a Bryant's cardboard cutout, get your favorite dildo, attach dildo to the cutout, insert it in your a.ss, and enjoy pretending that Kobe is making sweet love to you. You might find oral simulation to be even more satisfying.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah, and DiggityDaggityDo

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

RyleeCashflow
    RyleeCashflow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7063

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Just how many of these Kobe threads are going to be created this year ? Here is what you, wankers, need to do: buy a Bryant's cardboard cutout, get your favorite dildo, attach dildo to the cutout, insert it in your a.ss, and enjoy pretending that Kobe is making sweet love to you. You might find oral simulation to be even more satisfying.
    Wow the detail and the planning...must be tons of Leonard cardboard missing from your area.

Bitterness runs deep with Spurs fan when it comes to Kobe.
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave RyleeCashflow 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RyleeCashflow
    RyleeCashflow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7063

Best two guard behind MJ.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

LOL at the kobe haters. Respect greatness u losers!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Maybe your hero will send you his never washed game worn jock to sniff and sleep with if you send him a copy of your adoring post.

Exactly.
    Definition Of Classless .....Kobe

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

The thing is... I've never been a huge Kobe fan. I just think it's ridiculous the negative publicity he's getting this year and how many are saying he'll be remembered for an awful year.

He's one of the greats. Not the GOAT, but arguably top 10 EVER. That's quite an accomplishment. First ballot hof, even if he did potentially rape a woman.

Respect the greatness.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Kobe the clutch shooter (skip to :26 seconds)

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

u touched a rooster

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Fukk him.

He quit.

grillzboy224
    grillzboy224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Betting forum. Not an NBA tribute forum
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frugalgambler

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    He got away with that.

Gangsta
    meanwhile, back in colorado, that woman will always remember him for leaving her, after the "mamba" invaded her back door, with a poop chute that resembles that cartoon you put up in that other thread about butt buddies the giant and someone else ..... you know, the "buttcheeks massage" cartoon........

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    in a similar vein, based on the idea I snagged from this post, I went down to a local liquor store that is pimpin' some type of cognac or hennessy, or, fuk, it might even be NightTrain Express wine, using a tandem cardboard couple of H-town's biggest celeb couple, my main man James Harden and The Pig Khloe Kardashiho...... I quickly made it my own.....

Presently, Chimp's smoking a bowl with The Beard (he carefully, and "surgically" separated the couple), and Khloe is dealing with the remnants of a Cleveland Steamer, a Dirty Sanchez, and a Cincinnati Bow Tie out behind the pool house......

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I read this quote by Wolves coach about Kobe that sums it up best in my opinion.

"People keep killing Kobe right now," Timberwolves interim head coach Sam Mitchell told NBA.com the other day. "But I laugh and say, 'Kobe's going out the way he's supposed to go out.' He was a lion, man. He's supposed to go out fightin' and scratchin' and thinkin' he's still 'Kobe Bryant.' I wouldn't respect him if he didn't.
    "Now everybody wants to dump on him, but for those first 18 years where he was winning championships and MVPs and taking you deep into the playoffs every year, wasn't nobody complainin' then. So after 20 years of service and five championships and seven Finals appearances, shouldn't a man be allowed to go out how he wants to go out? If Kobe Bryant said [to Lakers coach Byron Scott], 'Byron, put me on the bench and play me 10 minutes a game,' they'd be saying his hanging around for a paycheck."

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

2012 mix?

Go look at Bryant in 2005 2006 2007. Arguably the greatest years Ive ever seen from any player in the NBA including Jordan. The worst team in NBA history and he was taking them to the playoffs. That team without Bryant would not win 1 NBA game guaranteed. They were signing guys off the street and they were starting for them.

Bryant was dropping 50 a night against triple teams like it was nothing. No one could get a shot anytime they wanted like Bryant.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    2012 mix?

Go look at Bryant in 2005 2006 2007. Arguably the greatest years Ive ever seen from any player in the NBA including Jordan. The worst team in NBA history and he was taking them to the playoffs. That team without Bryant would not win 1 NBA game guaranteed. They were signing guys off the street and they were starting for them.

Bryant was dropping 50 a night against triple teams like it was nothing. No one could get a shot anytime they wanted like Bryant.
    Ha the Smush Parker/Kwambe Brown era. Those 2 guys are D league these days I would think, not even NBA standard?

A lot of people don't really understand what was actually happening to him every night when they question his career shooting percentages. Can you imagine how much damage this guy would have done under single coverage every night...

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    meanwhile, back in colorado, that woman will always remember him for leaving her, after the "mamba" invaded her back door, with a poop chute that resembles that cartoon you put up in that other thread about butt buddies the giant and someone else ..... you know, the "buttcheeks massage" cartoon........

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    2012 mix?

If you watch the video, it's his entire career. It's just the 2012 mix, because that's when this video was put together. I know 2012 wasn't Kobe''s prime.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I won't remember him for only this year. I'll remember him for 1 on 1 selfish basketball. Amazes me how people liked watching him.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    If you watch the video, it's his entire career. It's just the 2012 mix, because that's when this video was put together. I know 2012 wasn't Kobe''s prime.
    I guess he didnt watch the video But was a great vid and Kobe is a Legend