eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    He's a beast I'd be surprised if he was bust ...I can't wait to see what team lands him. Jacobs was slow as hell only thing they have in common is they are big backs ....Jacobs doesn't have half the explosiveness Henry has.
    It's hard to see Henry's explosiveness because he is so big, unlike small guys where everything looks fast because they are so small. But Henry was on the track team; not the fastest, but he runs a 4.5second 40yard dash, which is good for someone so big.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    It's hard to see Henry's explosiveness because he is so big, unlike small guys where everything looks fast because they are so small. But Henry was on the track team; not the fastest, but he runs a 4.5second 40yard dash, which is good for someone so big.
    It's deceptive speed. Watching him run away from DBs a few times this season showed me that much.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

I saw every home game here in Yulee while he was here. I only live about 10 minutes for the HS. He was a man against boys. A small town for FL and the majority is still white rednecks. Just north of Jax. I just hope he doens't get a major injury and cashes big time. It is hard to cheer for Bama but I have to support out local guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just find it incredible when he stands to next to someone

He is a monster and everyone seems like kids

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised somewhere along the line he didn't get moved to defensive end,linebacker, or tight end that's what happens to 6-3 242 lb kids out here in so cal...everybody wants the shifty 175-190 lb running backs ... Thank god for the sec they still value the big back.

First 12