rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    The biggest reason Trump is doing so well is because no politician in office or currently running (except Trump) is willing to protect the citizens of this country. Illegal immigration stopped is what the majority of the people in this country have wanted even before 911. The people spoke and past/present representatives in the ivory halls have said FUKK U to the people. Now we are saying FUKK U to these morons in Washington. The Key word for all you liberal idiots is "ILLEGAL". Just look what not enforcing our current immigration laws has done for us. It gets men, women and children raped, murdered, butchered, you name it. This occurs everyday but is not reported on the news. You know the "Mighty Thor" from Marvel, his main weapon is his hammer. Trumps hammer is Illegal immigration! You might laugh at that but no other politician has the balls or brains to attack that issue. It is that issue that has millions behind the "Donald". If you liberal scumbags want to label Trump a racist because he wants to protect the citizens of America, then I guess I'm voting for a racist.
    Nice rant. It all comes back to what I've said before. What are YOU going to do about it? Obama could've easily
    allowed amnesty (and could still), but is leaving it up to congress. What have those numbskulls done with over
    a year of control of both branches? Zero, zip, nada on immigration or anything else for that matter.

Everyone calls Obama a king. Why is that? A do nothing, obstructing congress is why. Either way, Hillary or Trump,
    congress is still going to be the stick in the mud and by no choice, they will have to act like a king or queen, unless
    we stop voting in brick for brains obstructionists.

Are you with me?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Nice rant. It all comes back to what I've said before. What are YOU going to do about it? Obama could've easily
    allowed amnesty (and could still), but is leaving it up to congress. What have those numbskulls done with over
    a year of control of both branches? Zero, zip, nada on immigration or anything else for that matter.

Everyone calls Obama a king. Why is that? A do nothing, obstructing congress is why. Either way, Hillary or Trump,
    congress is still going to be the stick in the mud and by no choice, they will have to act like a king or queen, unless

Are you with me?
    takes two to tango pal. Spin it all you want like you always do. He had 8 years to make deals. He chose to blame rather than figure how to find common ground. You choose to blame congress because that is the democrat party line. You are a good little soldier for your team I must say. Facts don't matter. Competence either. Towing the party line is everything.

How's that for honesty?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Are you with me?
    lol, did you ever look up what hypocrite means?

Obstructionists are better than an unqualified, muslim idealist. And now with the benefit of hindsight that is undeniable. Without those obstructionists there is no telling how much more damage obama could have done to family income and trampling on the constitution.

23:59:59 rkelly

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What am I going to have to do with you two? Bang your heads together, knock some sense into your heads?

I know goddamn well you guys aren't stupid, but are playing stupid in here. A blind and deaf person knows
    how bad the Repubs have been the last 7 years, yet will spin it around on the Dems and Obama.

Obama has pleaded with congress to send bills to his desk. Where are they? Obama has even brought up
    Repub ideas which they shoot down w/o so much as talk. Obama care is a Repub idea.

Take your blinders off and blame the right people. If your boy gets in and the same shit happens, only then
    will you believe me.

brooks85

What am I going to have to do with you two? Bang your heads together, knock some sense into your heads?

I know goddamn well you guys aren't stupid, but are playing stupid in here. A blind and deaf person knows
    how bad the Repubs have been the last 7 years, yet will spin it around on the Dems and Obama.

Obama has pleaded with congress to send bills to his desk. Where are they? Obama has even brought up
    Repub ideas which they shoot down w/o so much as talk. Obama care is a Repub idea.

Take your blinders off and blame the right people. If your boy gets in and the same shit happens, only then
    will you believe me.
    wow, even for an admitted sheep like yourself I'm impressed how penetrating gone you are. Bravo.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

The biggest reason Trump is doing so well is because no politician in office or currently running (except Trump) is willing to protect the citizens of this country. Illegal immigration stopped is what the majority of the people in this country have wanted even before 911. The people spoke and past/present representatives in the ivory halls have said FUKK U to the people. Now we are saying FUKK U to these morons in Washington. The Key word for all you liberal idiots is "ILLEGAL". Just look what not enforcing our current immigration laws has done for us. It gets men, women and children raped, murdered, butchered, you name it. This occurs everyday but is not reported on the news. You know the "Mighty Thor" from Marvel, his main weapon is his hammer. Trumps hammer is Illegal immigration! You might laugh at that but no other politician has the balls or brains to attack that issue. It is that issue that has millions behind the "Donald". If you liberal scumbags want to label Trump a racist because he wants to protect the citizens of America, then I guess I'm voting for a racist.
    Can you show us a post you made complaining about illegal immigration before you heard it come out of Trump's mouth?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Can you show us a post you made complaining about illegal immigration before you heard it come out of Trump's mouth?
    what does it matter?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

The biggest reason Trump is doing so well is because no politician in office or currently running (except Trump) is willing to protect the citizens of this country.
    Bingo.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14793

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what does it matter?
    Because maybe youre the sheep!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Because maybe youre the sheep!
    makes no sense as usual. Carry on.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You fail to think of things unless Trump tells you to think it.
    I believe that was toler's point?

Youre not one of those Trump sheep are you Dwight?

DwightShrute

You fail to think of things unless Trump tells you to think it.
    I believe that was toler's point?

Youre not one of those Trump sheep are you Dwight?
    you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. If you know me or have seen my posts from several years ago, you wouldn't say that. Not in a million years. Just because Trump says the same stuff I have been saying for years doesn't make anyone a sheep. He's talking my language is all.

He's almost the perfect candidate. Not far left or far right. Calls politicians incompetent and reporters dishonest. Admit it, almost everyone has been saying forever. Fox news sucks, cnn sucks, msnbc suck etc. Trump says they all suck. Yes we all know there are exceptions to all this. But just because there are a few good reporters and politicians, doesn't make the statement any less true.

If you wanna keep calling someone a sheep only because they agree with Trump, then go ahead and be intellectually dishonest. Trump is America's last chance to turn it around before its too late and it is lost forever.

This fukking liar did everthing he could to ruin the country. He wasted 8 years.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Are you with me?
    Many Trump supporters such as myself are not Republicans and atleast hope he can be a 3rd Party-ish candidate that gets shit done and is a wake up call for all of the do-nothings on both sides of the line

Both sides have fukked up badly from Bush Jr all the way until the present time

Who knows if Trump is the real deal but the other option is more of the same

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19038

you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. If you know me or have seen my posts from several years ago, you wouldn't say that. Not in a million years. Just because Trump says the same stuff I have been saying for years doesn't make anyone a sheep. He's talking my language is all.

He's almost the perfect candidate. Not far left or far right. Calls politicians incompetent and reporters dishonest. Admit it, almost everyone has been saying forever. Fox news sucks, cnn sucks, msnbc suck etc. Trump says they all suck. Yes we all know there are exceptions to all this. But just because there are a few good reporters and politicians, doesn't make the statement any less true.

If you wanna keep calling someone a sheep only because they agree with Trump, then go ahead and be intellectually dishonest. Trump is America's last chance to turn it around before its too late and it is lost forever.

This fukking liar did everthing he could to ruin the country. He wasted 8 years.
    Narcissism, neo fascism, racism?

Are you sure you talk like Trump?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He says things that most Americans have been thinking and it's not the typical lies from sneaky politicians that we have had to hear for years

People that don't like Trump don't like the truth as far as I'm concerned....Idealists that cannot face reality if it smacked them across the face

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    He says things that most Americans have been thinking and it's not the typical lies from sneaky politicians that we have had to hear for years

People that don't like Trump don't like the truth as far as I'm concerned....Idealists that cannot face reality if it smacked them across the face
    100%!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Unfortunately the intelligent Americans dont speak their minds and the unintelligent wont STFU....eventually if you throw out enough buzz words about HELP THIS AND HELP THAT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH the morons will actually think they are voting for some kind of ACTUAL PLAN....when you get into actual discussions about the issues the Democrats have absolutely no plan whatsoever

Illegal immigration? Not a problem we're a nation of immigrants when we settled this country there's enough welfare for everybody
    Fundamentalist Muslims claiming refugee status to immigrate to a country they wish would die? Not an issue they're good ppl what's the big deal
    Local/State/Federal Governments all going bankrupt? Who cares you worry too much didn't I tell you he worries too much
    Medicare underfunded now the addition of Obamacare and SS getting cut down each and every year with no plan whatsoever for funding them? LOOK CAN WE GET THIS RACIST OUT OF HERE! SECURITY!

I dont know what I said that had anything to do with race but I have some questions about your economic plan for this country...for example has the decline of the manufacturing sector from 39% to 9% of the US labor force since 1994 to today due to your corporate donators shipping nearly all US manufacturing jobs to Mexico under your husband's free trade agreement with Mexico been the most destructive thing in the history of the United States to the middle class? Basically your husband's entire economic plan was simply to fire well-paid American factory workers and ship their jobs across the border to lower your donators labor costs and give these newly fired Americans shit jobs putting them on welfare and simultaneously provide those good jobs to educated Mexicans and citizenship and welfare to the uneducated illegals that hop the border

RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! YOU WANT A TOTAL WAR ON WOMEN DONT YOU YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA BE THE FUCKIN FIVE-STAR GENERAL OF IT AND BE ROUNDING WOMEN INTO GAS CHAMBERS LIKE HITLER! STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-02-16 at 02:31 AM.

jtoler

You must not know his history, he's a self promoter and will say anything for public approval. Which is why he's had to backtrack on nearly every single thing he's said in the past, he's even backtracked numerous times on the same exact day after saying things this election. He's no different than Hillary really with the lies, he's just not a lifelong politician therefore he isnt as polished verbally and speaks to where the layman can understand him, uncouth. Simple talk reaches people, but lifelong politicians know government and policy and thats where Trump fails miserably.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Unfortunately the intelligent Americans dont speak their minds and the unintelligent wont STFU....eventually if you throw out enough buzz words about HELP THIS AND HELP THAT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH the morons will actually think they are voting for some kind of ACTUAL PLAN....when you get into actual discussions about the issues the Democrats have absolutely no plan whatsoever

Illegal immigration? Not a problem we're a nation of immigrants when we settled this country there's enough welfare for everybody
    Fundamentalist Muslims claiming refugee status to immigrate to a country they wish would die? Not an issue they're good ppl what's the big deal
    Local/State/Federal Governments all going bankrupt? Who cares you worry too much didn't I tell you he worries too much
    Medicare underfunded now the addition of Obamacare and SS getting cut down each and every year with no plan whatsoever for funding them? LOOK CAN WE GET THIS RACIST OUT OF HERE! SECURITY!

I dont know what I said that had anything to do with race but I have some questions about your economic plan for this country...for example has the decline of the manufacturing sector from 39% to 9% of the US labor force since 1994 to today due to your corporate donators shipping nearly all US manufacturing jobs to Mexico under your husband's free trade agreement with Mexico been the most destructive thing in the history of the United States to the middle class? Basically your husband's entire economic plan was simply to fire well-paid American factory workers and ship their jobs across the border to lower your donators labor costs and give these newly fired Americans shit jobs putting them on welfare and simultaneously provide those good jobs to educated Mexicans and citizenship and welfare to the uneducated illegals that hop the border

RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! YOU WANT A TOTAL WAR ON WOMEN DONT YOU YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA BE THE FUCKIN FIVE-STAR GENERAL OF IT AND BE ROUNDING WOMEN INTO GAS CHAMBERS LIKE HITLER! STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sounds like what you're really saying is "I like Trump because he's a racist and I back his racist ideals. It's just that he has the balls to say what I want to say but I'm too scared because I know it's wrong deep down but i also embrace wanting to be part of the lowest common denominator"....

GTFO with that bullshit, scared simpleton coward...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Money, That most Americans are thinking what Trump is laying down is what some of us find disturbing, as it is sprinkled with his own lies and another word that escapes me...
    oh yeah, "hate".

I have not voted the last two presidential elections...
    See no reason to vote this time around...

country will be under Marshall Law in another 4 years NO MATTER WHO WE ELECT!!!!!!by then,

I will be dead, so this is all making less and less difference to me.

reference to death is that you young guys, in your life times are going to have to make a decision...

"mark of the beast - or - Death.

wild times indeed !!
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 06-02-16 at 03:54 AM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Without Republicans Democrats would starve to death in a month

brooks85

You must not know his history, he's a self promoter and will say anything for public approval. Which is why he's had to backtrack on nearly every single thing he's said in the past, he's even backtracked numerous times on the same exact day after saying things this election. He's no different than Hillary really with the lies, he's just not a lifelong politician therefore he isnt as polished verbally and speaks to where the layman can understand him, uncouth. Simple talk reaches people, but lifelong politicians know government and policy and thats where Trump fails miserably.
    lol jtoler!!

do you really think you're kidding anyone? you poor thing

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Money, That most Americans are thinking what Trump is laying down is what some of us find disturbing, as it is sprinkled with his own lies and another word that escapes me...
    oh yeah, "hate".
    Right now you surmise that Trump is hateful because the liberal newspapers and TV news take a single sentence out of context from 6 or 9 months ago and have been projecting it non-stop as his mission statement ever since. It's a tactic that has taken down many, including Romney most recently. (Remember Romney? Rich guy? Hates people? And dogs? Greedy? Yeah him.)

But it's not working on Trump.

What's more, as time goes on and Trump continues to make his case, these empty charges of "hate" will fall because there's nothing there.

And it will continue to be apparent that there aren't two fatally flawed candidates, but only one - Hillary Clinton.

Then Trump will win in a landslide.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

My problem with this post is that youre aligning yourself with ideals that are not very noble.
    Trumps calls women disgusting pigs, "I like that".
    Trump said all Mexicans are rapists, "That really speaks to me."
    Trumps says he loves bikers and the bikers come with bikers and the bikes are all over, "That sounds like a wise politician to me."

None of this makes sense Dwight. Its like reading one of my posts. Its complete giberish.
    No one really likes this guy.
    Only a handful of people have their interests aligned with Trump & none of them post at SBR.

I agree with one part of your post.

If anyone is qualified to judge incompetence and dishonesty....
    Its Trump

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Right now you surmise that Trump is hateful because the liberal newspapers and TV news take a single sentence out of context from 6 or 9 months ago and have been projecting it non-stop as his mission statement ever since. It's a tactic that has taken down many, including Romney most recently. (Remember Romney? Rich guy? Hates people? And dogs? Greedy? Yeah him.)

But it's not working on Trump.

What's more, as time goes on and Trump continues to make his case, these empty charges of "hate" will fall because there's nothing there.

And it will continue to be apparent that there aren't two fatally flawed candidates, but only one - Hillary Clinton.

Then Trump will win in a landslide.
    Please don`t tell or write what I surmise. My opinion is based on FACT.
    Thank you.

ByeShea

Please don`t tell or write what I surmise. My opinion is based on FACT.
    Thank you.
    Your post which I specifically addressed was completely devoid of FACT:

most Americans are thinking what Trump is laying down is what some of us find disturbing, as it is sprinkled with his own lies and another word that escapes me...
    oh yeah, "hate".

It's not too complicated, I just answered your opinion with my own.

ByeShea

Trump said all Mexicans are rapists
    Can you show us precisely where he said 'all Mexicans are rapists'? Or even where he implied that ALL Mexicans are rapists?

Because to keep repeating that's his stance is willful stupidity - and independent voters already can see through that.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer

Your post which I specifically addressed was completely devoid of FACT:

most Americans are thinking what Trump is laying down is what some of us find disturbing, as it is sprinkled with his own lies and another word that escapes me...
    oh yeah, "hate".
    It's not too complicated, I just answered your opinion with my own.
    Trump making fun of a disabled reporter - hateful.
    Fact, not opinion.

Furthermore, you write to me how it is I derived at my opinion, with yours.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 06-02-16 at 12:29 PM.

DwightShrute

My problem with this post is that youre aligning yourself with ideals that are not very noble.
    Trumps calls women disgusting pigs, "I like that".
    Trump said all Mexicans are rapists, "That really speaks to me."
    Trumps says he loves bikers and the bikers come with bikers and the bikes are all over, "That sounds like a wise politician to me."

None of this makes sense Dwight. Its like reading one of my posts. Its complete giberish.
    No one really likes this guy.
    Only a handful of people have their interests aligned with Trump & none of them post at SBR.

I agree with one part of your post.

If anyone is qualified to judge incompetence and dishonesty....
    Its Trump
    Trump never said all Mexican are rapists. WTF? Where do you get this shit from? Are you saying there are no bad people coming into America illegally across the southern border and that some of those are in fact Mexican? None at all?

Trump calls women disgusting pigs? WTF are you talking about? Are you a feminist now? That was a comment about Rosie O'Donnell who attacked Trump years ago, and being the counter puncher that he is, he fought back and accurately called her a fat pig. She is a disgusting human being. Rosie isn't all women.

Trump hires thousands of latinos. He hires many women. He doesn't give a fukk what nationality or gender you are.

If you're a woman and you want to be treated equally, then Trump is your guy. But then don't go crying when he does treat you the same as a guy. Bringing out the female card doesn't work. You can't have it both ways. Trump will treat you the same as a man. Ask those women that work for him. Smart women don't have a problem with Trump and will vote for him. Smart latinos will vote for Trump also for the same reason.

DwightShrute

Trump making fun of a disabled reporter - hateful.
    Fact, not opinion.
    ok so he made a mistake there. People make mistakes. It was at the spur of the moment a long time ago. No one is pretending he is a perfect candidate because we all know that doesn't exist. Yet, you will keep bringing that up until your dying breath because that's what you perfect guys do.

We have all done and said things in our lives that we aren't proud of. We move on.

DwightShrute

Can you show us precisely where he said 'all Mexicans are rapists'? Or even where he implied that ALL Mexicans are rapists?

Because to keep repeating that's his stance is willful stupidity - and independent voters already can see through that.
    what is their motive behind posting this nonsense over and over? To top it off, it the same breath they question Trump's dishonesty. How ironic.

PittsburghPlayer

ok so he made a mistake there. People make mistakes. It was at the spur of the moment a long time ago. No one is pretending he is a perfect candidate because we all know that doesn't exist. Yet, you will keep bringing that up until your dying breath because that's what you perfect guys do.

We have all done and said things in our lives that we aren't proud of. We move on.
    A mistake? OK.
    Diabolical behavior is a "mistake".
    I get it.

DwightShrute

A mistake? OK.
    Diabolical behavior is a "mistake".
    I get it.
    mistake isn't accurate? Belonging to or so evil as to recall the Devil is?

Have you ever got into a physical fight with someone over something that later on you look back and consider stupid? Most people would say that punching someone in the face is much worse than what Trump did one time to a reporter in the spur of the moment for all of 2 seconds.

Ya its a mistake is all. People understand no one is perfect. people will agenda's will pretend its more than that and keep harping on it forever.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

If it's a horrendous situation over there I would bring some in after thorough background checks. We don't know anything about those 3rd world country situations. They probably just want to come over and place a few bets.

First ... 111213141516 Last