daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Florida is turning away the Syrian refugees. thats a big deal, they're more prepared for them than any other state
    Last edited by daneblazer; 11-16-15 at 01:24 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think a lot of states are going to start turning away anyone Syrian which is a good idea

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Why should the US,Canada,England etc. have to keep taking these refugees in when not one Arab country has pulled their finger out and taken any. The Western world is to damn soft for its own good.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Florida is turning away the Syrian refugees. thats a big deal, they're more prepared for them than any other state
    Michigan, Mississippi and Alabama are also in the news today regarding turning them away or at least having solid proof of vetting first from the Feds. The outrageous part is that for the tens of thousands being accepted they are being given a few months of money in advance as well as job placement assistance. As if they take priority over the millions of Americans out there struggling and seeking the same job help.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Why should the US,Canada,England etc. have to keep taking these refugees in when not one Arab country has pulled their finger out and taken any. The Western world is to damn soft for its own good.
    True statement

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    True statement

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Michigan, Mississippi and Alabama are also in the news today regarding turning them away or at least having solid proof of vetting first from the Feds. The outrageous part is that for the tens of thousands being accepted they are being given a few months of money in advance as well as job placement assistance. As if they take priority over the millions of Americans out there struggling and seeking the same job help.
    Complete BS. Hillary wanted to bring 60,000+ refugees in. Way to read the climate, Clinton

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Saudia Arabia took in close to 2 million. And Syria/ iraq is in the position it is in now because of the west wars that had no business starting in the first place

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

If you bring them over here, you have to do something with them...so there are federally funded programs in place. Help them learn English and be productive members of society. That's for most any refugee...Cuban, Haitan, Burmese, etc. I haven't heard of them getting cash, but they can get food stamps.

if you accept them here, you can't kick them off the boat and say good luck fukkers.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Saudia Arabia took in close to 2 million. And Syria/ iraq is in the position it is in now because of the west wars that had no business starting in the first place
    And put them in refugee camps. Syria was a very messed up country long before the recent Wars.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-16-15 at 01:51 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Bingo... Great post!!!! It's a damn shame....

paco

And put them in refugee camps. Syria was a very messed up country long before the recent Wars.
    Saddam Hussein knew how to control groups like that. Saddam never had any issues with America. Going over there taking him out for no reason at all started all this rebel terrorist groups. (Isis joint USA/ Mossad). That leader baghdadi or whatever is known Mossad agent, not a single Muslim leader ever heard of the guy and all of a sudden caliphate lol. At least anwar Al waki everyone knew about
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, and retard

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/15/us/mas...-army-reserve/

This place is right down the street from me. Coincidence this city has taken in thousands of Syrian refugee's recently?

packerd_00

Saddam Hussein knew how to control groups like that. Saddam never had any issues with America. Going over there taking him out for no reason at all started all this rebel terrorist groups. (Isis joint USA/ Mossad). That leader baghdadi or whatever is known Mossad agent, not a single Muslim leader ever heard of the guy and all of a sudden caliphate lol. At least anwar Al waki everyone knew about
    Yeah I never agreed with starting the War with Iraq.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Thus giving ISIS what they wat ie to separate the world into 2 groups...

By showing fear and hate we are actually feeding the ideology of these bunch of bastards...

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Silly Muslims and their Jew-hating conspiracy theories. Never change, Paco. Never change.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Saudia Arabia took in close to 2 million.
    Saudi Arabia hasn't taken in a single war refugee.

Prior to the Syrian Civil War there about 100,000 Syrian workers in SA and through those temporary workers people try to claim a number of 500,000 including family. But the fact is if a Syrian didn't already have business in Saudi Arabia, then he or she ain't going there. Not one.

But I'm sure Israel and the USA should be blamed for Saudi Arabia's cheap-assedness and inhospitality towards their fellow Muslims.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post

Silly Muslims and their Jew-hating conspiracy theories. Never change, Paco. Never change.
    Moe do u have alerts when I post lol.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post

paco could change his name to psyaco.
    Points Awarded:

MoeSedway gave ByeShea 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bingo... Great post!!!! It's a damn shame....

TheSideBet

If you bring them over here, you have to do something with them...so there are federally funded programs in place. Help them learn English and be productive members of society. That's for most any refugee...Cuban, Haitan, Burmese, etc. I haven't heard of them getting cash, but they can get food stamps.

if you accept them here, you can't kick them off the boat and say good luck fukkers.
    Food Stamps, SSI payments, also some states offer what is called RCA or Refugee Cash Assistance of around $250-$350 per month on top of the Federal benefits.

I agree they shouldn't just be dumped at the intersection as they are doing in other European countries now but at the same time the problem will be heated in the coming weeks. There is a plan noting 180 areas around the country that have offered to accept the Syrian refugees so they are being allocated throughout those areas supposedly but the Governor count is up to 11 now from the few states mentioned earlier that have said they will block incoming individuals and Congress has jumped on board as well so you can bet there will be the usual political posturing going on now.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Moe do u have alerts when I post lol.
    Something like that.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I deal a good bit with refugee policy…believe it or not, lol. Though most of it is Cuban & Haitian. Something like TANF may be available to them…I dunno…every state is different. Come to think of it, Florida does have a program or two that gives refugees something like that but i don't think they all get it.

The States can posture and try to block them all they want, but because the Refugee program is funded with federal dollars, Obama has the authority to put them where ever he wants. Ball is in his court.

This whole anti-refugee movement is over blown. Most of these people in the media who are commenting probably don't even know what a refugee is. I will take back what I said several days ago and that I would put a pause on bringing them over without extensive examination of how this would affect our homeland security. …not like we haven't taken in nearly 100,000 Afghan and Iraqi refugees the past few years though and they're contributing members of society. People wouldn't even know it. That's a small fraction of those who applied to come over..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There is truth to this post..

We really had no business going to war against Iraq as a whole but we did have a right to go after Al Qaeda especially after 9/11 happened...

Trying to establish Democracy and Government in an Islamic State through war was a bad idea from the very start.. Just gave free reign for the extreme Islamic terrorists groups to rise up after we took the foot off the gas pedal and left out..

Foolish to think the Iraq people of peace could stabilize the region on it's own after we left..

ACoochy

The thing with ISIS is that their actually quite weak as a group and have been weakening further over past 18 months.

They know how to use social media to make themselves look bigger than they really are (ie they take claim for any terrorist attack around the world whether they did it or not, thus making themselves look more dominant than they really are).

Their entire goal (as stated by their own mission statement) is to make western peace loving muslims feel so disenfranchised within their own communities that they feel as though they have no choice but to turn to ISIS.

By showing bigotry and hate towards the peace loving and hard working muslims we are in fact giving ISIS what they want. These people may as well be mouthpieces for ISIS because they are unintendendly contributing towards the terrosits cause...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    The thing with ISIS is that their actually quite weak as a group and have been weakening further over past 18 months.

They know how to use social media to make themselves look bigger than they really are (ie they take claim for any terrorist attack around the world whether they did it or not, thus making themselves look more dominant than they really are).

Their entire goal (as stated by their own mission statement) is to make western peace loving muslims feel so disenfranchised within their own communities that they feel as though they have no choice but to turn to ISIS.

By showing bigotry and hate towards the peace loving and hard working muslims we are in fact giving ISIS what they want. These people may as well be mouthpieces for ISIS because they are unintendendly contributing towards the terrosits cause...
    I haven't heard enough peace loving muslims speak out against anything that isis has done.... Until then, fukk them all.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I haven't heard enough peace loving muslims speak out against anything that isis has done.... Until then, fukk them all.
    I have heard several but for some reason mainstream media doesn't seem to want to pick up on this...

Maybe it goes against their agenda??

Youtube twister.

paco

"We've all seen video of the France vs. Germany soccer game when the sound of an explosion can be heard causing the players to look at each other in curiosity and confusion. That explosion took place OUTSIDE the Stade de France. It was supposed to take place INSIDE and potentially kill hundreds of people including French President Francois Hollande. But it didn't.

It didn't because a security guard detected the bomber's vest and confronted him. The bomber then detonated his vest OUTSIDE the stadium. Everyone INSIDE was safe.

That security guard who saved so many hundreds, if not thousands of people, including the President of France himself, has been completely ignored and only his first name has been reported only a handful of times.

His name is Zouheir. He is a Muslim.

No one cares." - Shibli Zaman
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave paco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, ACoochy, zizoudane10, and Rudeboy

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

This is really going to boast Donald Trumps bid for the presidentcy, which is a good thing at this point........and hurt Rubio's since he's pro "open-the-boarders". With the FBI's report coming out in Feb about Clinton's law-breaking State Dept. run AND her lying to the FBI which seems more likely the charge- Donald is looking more and more like the next guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this has zero impact on elections

People do not give a fuk about issues

It is a popularity contest and do not every fukkin forget it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That is a problem for sure!!!

Was watching the news just today and they said it's like comparing the KKK and white supremacy groups that target and kill people to good Christians that are peaceful.. Same as Muslim extreme terrorist groups to loving peaceful Muslims that live peaceful and productive lives....

The only problem with that comparison is the loving Christians across America would absolutely speak out and DEMAND action against any KKK and White supremacy so called Christian groups that target and kill people for no reason other then race or color of skin..

Muslims are sneaky as a whole and I don't trust them period because they don't speak out enough as a religious group.. It's more like they just turn their heads and say oh well... Not prejudice but just speak the truth as I see it.. I could be wrong though..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-15 at 05:45 PM.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I have heard several but for some reason mainstream media doesn't seem to want to pick up on this...

Maybe it goes against their agenda??

Youtube twister.
    Funny you should say that.

Not sure if you've noticed, but I've taken a lot of heat around here for saying that there's always an agenda, and the media is involved.

Now here I am not even looking for any kind of agenda, and here is someone else pointing out that there could absolutely be an agenda I wasn't even looking for.

Funny how it works.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    This is really going to boast Donald Trumps bid for the presidentcy, which is a good thing at this point........and hurt Rubio's since he's pro "open-the-boarders". With the FBI's report coming out in Feb about Clinton's law-breaking State Dept. run AND her lying to the FBI which seems more likely the charge- Donald is looking more and more like the next guy.
    Donald Trump seems to be the only one with a real agenda to fight terrorism and to finally close off the boarders.. He'll get my vote just for that...

Also have a few bets pending on his behalf..

$50.00 $400.00 Pending 7/18/16 8:00am Politics Other Sports 903 Donald Trump is Republican Nominee +800* vs Field wins Republican Nomination

$100.00 $1000.00 Pending 11/8/16 6:00am Politics Other Sports 955 Donald Trump wins Election +1000* vs Field wins Presidential Election

ACoochy

Funny you should say that.

Not sure if you've noticed, but I've taken a lot of heat around here for saying that there's always an agenda, and the media is involved.

Now here I am not even looking for any kind of agenda, and here is someone else pointing out that there could absolutely be an agenda I wasn't even looking for.

Funny how it works.
    Funny you say that as the media here this morning covered only the fact thar the grand muffti in this country has blamed islamophobia on the attacks.

Ordinary muslims dont want nothing to do with this (and say so via social media) but its up to the leaders of the muslim community to have their voices heard in denouncing these attacks, something that has been happening but not via mainstream media.

No doubt everyone has their own agenda here...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Funny you say that as the media here this morning covered only the fact thar the grand muffti in this country has blamed islamophobia on the attacks.

Ordinary muslims dont want nothing to do with this (and say so via social media) but its up to the leaders of the muslim community to have their voices heard in denouncing these attacks, something that has been happening but not via mainstream media.

No doubt everyone has their own agenda here...
    Looks like you're right

First ... 13141516171819 Last