Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Chicago Bears @ San Diego Chargers

Both teams have terrible defenses. The Chargers are near last in defending the pass and run, while the Bears have been average. The Chargers don't have a run game, but they are near the top of the league in passing. Keenan Allen is out, but that shouldn't matter too much. The Bears will have a more balanced attack, however with Forte out I see them passing the ball a bit more. Less running=more points. The Chargers have played every game at home close, they're 2-2 with their largest win being by 5 against the Lions. The Bears on the other hand started off with losses to the Packers, Seahawks and Cardinals. They then had a BS lose to the Lions (The Lions were in a very favorable spot after starting the season 0-5 and with Stafford having thrown 5 ints), and then a close lose at home to the now 6-2 Vikings. This should be a very close game.

*****Bears +4.5 2u and Over 49 1u*****

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am leaning towards SD

Home team angle and due

Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

SD doesn't have a home field advantage though....probably more bears fans than charger fans.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I'm leaning the over also. Both Os are good and Ds have sucked, plus these prime time games seem to have a ton if points this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    I'm leaning the over also. Both Os are good and Ds have sucked, plus these prime time games seem to have a ton if points this year.
    While that is very true my problem is maybe not so much this year (I'd have to look) but when sd isn't down and having success on offense they tend to take a lot of plays and a lot of time off the clock on scoring drives. We know fox wants to play it that way and chargers rush d so bad he can dictate tempo all he wants.. I don't think the defenses the reason this not s shootout (although bears has played much better than they given credit for). Beats me, I thought the nyg/Rb total was high too in similar circumstances and while I believe I was right a last second dumb penetrate backward passing college clown show got them over the number.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Like the over 49, good luck peeps!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am leaning towards SD

Home team angle and due
    Dumb angle